>0.9%!!!
0.9%
>0.9%!!!
0.9%
>0.9%!!!
0.9%
>0.9%!!!
0.9%
He is fucking doing it, he is going to win!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmd4OLzhQw0
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN1062MC
youtube.com/watch?v=HZRsTGrvFVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this significant or just pathetic that his highest numbers are so much lower than Shillary's?

Hillary is breaking up the unity. People are leaving to vote Green. She would rather be the nominee and have the Democrats lose than relinquish the slightest bit of power.

I'm ready for the Tacocaust to begin.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

Because every single news outlet seemingly loves Hillary and is pushing Hillary to win, yet Donald is gaining more traction and is only ever seen as the villain for some fucking reason.
Nobody honestly wants Hillary and it's completely clear that she's only here because she was hand picked as the next Democratic candidate.

Not anymore lads

And now we actually have evidence of that.

pretty significant considering it's what a lot of people suggested was going to happen. which is, trump just has to act normal and let hillary make a fool of herself.

If he's still leading after a couple days after the convention, then it really means he's picking up traction.

AYYYYYYYY

How big of a bump will Hillary get after the convention? Not a lot I hope.

YEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark my words. She's going to go down.

FUCK YES!!!!!

Have you not been watching the convention?

Yes, polls finally say what I want to now. Now I can take them seriously.

>LA TIMES DAYBREAK POLL: TRUMP 47 - 40 HILLARY

cuck a doodle do

Polls don't mean shit, and I want Trump to win. It's just false hope. Shillary still has the DNC to complete and probably has a good bit of propaganda planned to brainwash people.

Though even with that in mind, there were mass walkouts at the DNC and tens of thousands of bernouts being denied entry despite having the proper credentials, so she's definitely annoying the shit out of people who could've voted for her. Oh and the media is mostly ignoring it.

Due for a reuters poll soon though.
>a sample of 1000 americans
>700 dems 200 reps 100 independents
>hillary with a 10 point lead!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hQXlOt9r74

It's more of, don't worry about the polls yet. She was crash

Gonna bump with new thread theme, Trump certified since the RNC.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmd4OLzhQw0

5-7%

Are you imlying that the convention will give her a bump? Because I don't think it will, it is going very south for her. Some Bernie fans which make up a not insignificant proportion of the voters at the DNC only supported him because he was antiestablishment and willing to shake things up, they will go to Trump now. Also there is fuck all unity there. Also Shillary appointed a disgraced DNC leader so that doesn't go wel for her integrity.

EVERY DAY THINGS GET BETTER

>Trump starts out as flabby joke
>Ends up as proud Aryan man

Sums up his campaign trajectory nicely user.

also nice dubs.

Don't worry, will be countered with a Rasmussen poll showing Trump +15

>Democrats consider Trump the evil antichrist
>It's gonna be an easy win
>Trump leading in polls
>Hillary's DNC is half empty

>tens of thousands of bernouts being denied entry despite having the proper credentials
Is this true? How did they justify this?

Not after this shitfest.

>caring about pre-convention polls
Is this your first election cycle?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I love that man.

>thinks polls from 2015 mattered
Holy shit you fucking retard

>Luna Dunham
>Wage gap

Up Up Up it goes.

Did she speak there? Video?

>it's normal for candidates to have a slump after the convention
>the post-convention slump has always existed

Ipsos/Reuters, NBC and Rasmussen should all be put in the fucking trash

Don't know why any aggregators both to use their polls

this.

literally nothing lads, he should be up much higher.

echo chamber effect, look at some non right wing places, most people love it apart from the issues at the start

It'll come crashing down after the DNC finishes... or will it?

As an American, I can confirm that the polls do, in fact, resemble my 99.9% American penis.

Unless democrats are true cuckolds, it will go down.

Meme polls make juicy headlines mate

Time will tell

I don't possibly see how they could get much of a convention boost with the email shit hanging over their heads

Trump got a boost because some on the fence Republicans and Independents finally said they'd get behind Trump

I just don't see what demographic Clinton gains through her convention. The Bernie supporters that now support her were already behind her pre-convention and the ones that weren't surely aren't coming to her now and all the email shit just pushes away independents

>echo chamber effect

Indeed. Echo chambers like Daily Kos are denying that #DNCWalkout even happened. It's shameful, but hey, the longer it takes them to realize that they've obtained their precious unity by expelling a fifth of the party, the harder it'll be for them to get those people back.

After the recent terror attacks, my dad told me he "Slowly starts to believe Trump is right".
Thank u Muslims

>Daily Kos and Mother Jones both dropped Sanders like a rock
No principles whatsoever.

I've been redpilling my family over months. Even though I'm Scottish and it doesn't matter. My Mother went from 'Trump is an idiot I like Hillary' to 'Trump is right'. I hope Americans are doing the same with their families. He needs the votes.

>700 dems

Like they'd vote Hillary now...

I've been redpilling my family for a while too, my dad seems to be more persuaded by the fact that Donald doesn't do religion, that he is pro LGBTQ rights and he didn't accept millions of dollars from the Saudis

You know those guys are taking the piss out of Bernie right(probably)?

My father died, I'm left with a sister and my mom, whatever redpill I manage to get into them gets dilluted after one of their circlejerks that women love to have, life is hopeless.

My normie friends are all now of the opinion that Trump would be better than Hillary

My mother is the stereotype of upper-middle class boomer feminist who blindly supports Hillary and can't imagine why people support Trump. She knows I don't like Hillary but I'm fairly diplomatic and good at hiding my power level. Maybe by November I'll have her in the Trump crowd.

>witwix pls

Family wall voting for Trump
Dad, mom, grandmother in swing state of NH

only one who won't is my brother who is dating a girl with a child. At least he is just writing in Bernie

If trump wins it pretty much spells the end of an era.

>Right wing echo chambers aren't a good representation
>Go to a left wing echo chamber instead for real talk

Are you even trying?

>Dating a girl with a child
He is a lost cause.... don't talk to him or his wife's son ever again!!

>0.9 on average
>for one day
>race has barely begun

What happened to Hillary's 5 point lead being inconsequential this early on?Yes, the fact that the RNC just happened and there are several day lags on polls is pure coincidence.

I wasn't going to count NH going to Trump until Bernie lost and I say the recent pollings

My town lies on the border of Massico. Even still we have more registered republicans than dems. Although keep in mind independents far exceed both parties. Trump is winning big with the independents

New poll

Up SEVEN

I think that the Republicans need to keep hammering at the idea that the DNC set up the nomination for Hillary from the beginning, and used DNC resources and influence to fix the primary.

People dont like to feel like they are being manipulated. If you continue to drive home the idea that Hillary and the DNC orchestrated her nomination, it will only further erode her poll numbers.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN1062MC

Come November, the general poll numbers wont matter. Only Florida will matter.

I think Donald wins Ohio, maybe Pennsylvania, but his Presidency will rest on whether or not he can win Florida.

Primary numbers looked good

He needs Marco to work the Cubanos in Miami

TRUMP WILL WIN CT

About half of America are centrists. Meaning they aren't exactly for democrats or republican stances/values. This is more of a election of who people find is a lesser evil of what they have said. So i don't know. I just want trump to win too. Have a great day!

BTFO
T
F
O

Maybe Hilaries pop music volley will sway them lel

>end of an era.
This is what I'm wanting. I'm an old fuck and I've watched the leftist liberal tree hugging shit bring this country down and nearly killing it several times. God bless Mr. Trump for coming down from his tower to save humanity. I will do all I can to help him. I can do nothing less.

MAGA

>Katy Perry is performing at the DNC
>Republicans BTFO

kek

Realistically that's a pretty sharp uptick and his lead's gonna collapse again.

You normally don't get a bump after the convention, it's just that the RNC nailed it. I'm sure Hillary will even go down.

>Titty Perry

Noice.

This one is more trump related

youtube.com/watch?v=HZRsTGrvFVM

The entire media is left wing, faggot, to be a right winger with an echo chamber you literally have to put in copious amounts of effort, even Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber, as much of a meme as some like to make it out to be.

Reminder that convention bumps are NOT a given phenomenon. Trump had a good speech, Republicans united in part because of Pence, a good pick, he's kept his mouth shut, and their was a pretty big scandal with more on the way.

All he needs to do is keep quiet with a few pointed barbs here and there and let them dems unravel themselves.

To be fair, Sup Forums is easily right thanks to activity coming from the east half of the world
EU right = US left = Asia kill on sight

Life is good

She does have nice tits though.