New website allows White people to give Black people money/objects to relieve "guilt"

From Sup Forums

>A new “reparations” website asks white people to pay black people’s rent and give them money to relieve their white guilt.

>The website, started by Seattle-based “conceptual artist” Natasha Marin, suggests a number of ways in which white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.

>Numerous white people beset with self-loathing have already offered a number of goods and services, including the free use of a car, house cleaning, massages, “catharsis,” and straight-up cold hard cash.

>Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.

>The site's founder is quoted on the about page:

>"I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests."

>"I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support."

The site is reparations.me

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

gibs.me.dat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't they know that the negros themselfs had/still have slaves AND they sold their own people to us back then?

1.4 percent is literally nothing.
Fucking niggers

> For every malevolent, racist, post submitted via this website, a dollar will be donated to Reparations.me for folks who have specifically requested financial support. The time you invest in spewing hate could be spent supporting someone who needs you in your community. But maybe you have nothing of value to offer your community except a vile contempt for creativity, compassion, and human connection?

Let's make a million troll posts, see if this faggot can pay up

>"catharsis"
A.K.A. full release. Degenerate whites are already using this as a medium through which to burn coal.
>Seattle
Of course.

Ahh fuck, finally!

>Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.

I wonder how many requested jobs?

This is so gaudy and crass it will probably help our side of the argument.

When you post asking for gibs how do they know you are black?

>gibs.me.dat

fixed the address

If your sentence structure and grammar is too good, you don't get anything

I got an idea that will definitely work. How do I submit a request for money on this?

I'll pitch in to put them on a freighter and send them to who gives a fuck, as long as they are gone.

the face of self-loathing

wtf I hate the internet now

Maybe we should register in it and go ask for a few things. Maybe even offer some really cool guilt gifts to our black pals.

Pay the Irish reperations

Posting some screenshots

I think you need to have a facebook. Meaning if you want to do what you are thinking of you need a legit looking black profile.

There is already something known as reparations.
It's called welfare.

All I see on there is support in terms of business coaching, or help with practical professional tasks and tuition. It's actually not a bad initiative. Helping eachother out is something we need more of nowadays.

Why is nobody else jumping at the chance to shit in a box and ship it to a nigger?

Is Shaun King in there?

>white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.
8% of free blacks owned black slaves.

I'll pay when the niggers do.

Half Jew, half black. A virulent hybrid strain.

I'm gonna use this. Free stuff? Alright. You'd be stupid to not make a fake account yourself and use it,

This. I haven't found anything too bad. Most of these weren't written by swamp niggers.

Wonder how long it'll take to get shut down once the people running it realise that literally anybody can have a crack at taking advantage of it.

Well user, this is something Sup Forums has been practicing for years. Black power.

It might have to be in your own real name though. I don't know how any funds would be actually transferred but if it's like moneygram, western union, etc you'll need ID to pick it up.

>sign up for free stuff for blacks
>they find out you aren't black
>your face on the nightly news talking about the evil whites

fuck. that. shit.

Someone ask for something to help with their KO game, then post one of those vids and say you are part of that group

Well . . . looks like it's time to bust out ol' faithful.

Just say that you feel black.

Like Shaun King?

>Slaves taken from Africa in the Atlantic Slave Trade = 12.5 Million, eventually given rights and allowed to live as equal citizens. Outlawed by Europeans during the early 19th Century and a Civil War was fought over it in the US

>Slaves taken from Africa in the Arab Slave Trade = up to 18 Million, all castrated, and also 1.25 Million Europeans by the Barbary States. Phased out around the Mid-20th Century

>WAAAAAH EVIL WHITEY OPPRESSED MY ANCESTORS

Why can't these uneducated braindead monkeys understand that Europeans weren't nearly as bad as the Arabs were? Why can't they pester the mudslimes instead? Oh wait, they don't care. They just want free stuff and an excuse to hate Whites.

Wish I'd thought of this shit first.

what the fuck

Story?

Distasteful.

They still haven't figured out shaun king isn't black.
>Day 1263: The primates still don't suspect a thing.

Do they check if you're black?
Could I sign up and get free shit?

Ima transnig this shit ifyouknowwhatimsayin

> the website is a blank page with javascript disabled

fucking disgusting

WTF? so is this the new red cross donating to the africans in africa? but more jewish.

Who are you to say I'm not black? I identify as black you oppressor!

7/10
pretty funny

Can we "donate" Africa? Maybe they'll all go back.

favelas or cartel?

That's not human.