youtube.com/watch?v=gts2XmW2bko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wot did everyone think of this drivel

Pretty salad f@m

Cushion lol

>no Last Time link

The Tardis Wiki actually takes Mr. Men Seriously kek

Couldn't find it haha

I know Nardole is a cyberborg but his head is organic, wouldn't the Vashta Nerada have eaten his face? when he went to pick up rivers diary after she died? unless he went and got it as soon as the 10th Doctor got everyone out of the library computer?

Spoilers for the Christmas special

After 12 regenerates into 13, Nardole having parted ways with the Doctor makes one last stop by travelling to the Library. There he inserts a virtual copy of the 12th Doctor into the Library's computer. River is tucking in her children and walks out after putting them to bed into the corridor where she finds 12 standing he smiles and says ''Hello Sweetie''. It flashfowards a bit to 12 and River's virtual kids graduating secondary school and them as proud parents. That's the last we see of 12 and there's one last scene with 13 before the credits role.

Iron Man's dad was Dr. Who?

That would be shit.

Also Data River is a weird one, because original River is still definitely dead, right? It's just a dodgy clone of her with no body.

lol

Last time:

Are you here copy-user?

Well the episode was called "Extremis" hehehehe

Doctor Who - Series 10 Episode 6 telesnap

Not canon, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Dr Wo
>Dr
>Wo
>Cusion
This is probably worse than the Razor thread.

Saturday's episode has so many illogical and inhuman moments in it that I'm honestly starting to think they were intentional because of it being a simulation.

>having the choice between a simulated life and literal non-existence results in every single person choosing the latter, because that's what Mof would do. This explains why every atheist, deist, and undecided has killed themselOH WAIT
>The Doctor still hasn't gone away and got cyborg eyes or gone to planet of the advanced medicine
>sending an email to CERN and the Whitehouse forces literally every person there to read it in its entirety, suggesting a compulsion to spread, yet the geniuses at each location don't just email it to the press or tweet the contents
>The Doctor not coming up with a more intelligent solution than low-poly terminator-vision
>an advanced life-passable simulation with Turing test passable AI that can't generate random numbers or operate with a proper object hierarchy to stop EMAILING OUTSIDE THE SIMULATION THAT IS YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE
>Bill's date, Penny(?) having no personality and reacting to seeing the pope like she's a language test narrator "That's the pope. That's the pope."
>a cult that exists only because of the simulation disappears, taking the lives of a whole language's speakers and making a massive dent in the course of human history, making the simulation useless in projecting the future as it actually is
>the projectors create the entire earth, but the locations they stem from are only relevant to the modern era's most important targets, making every year simulated up to those locations' existences pointless, and meaning every year simulated is a waste of processing power that could have been saved by record the state of a single sim from the year 2017 and doing their tests from that point onwards

There's more nitpicky ones, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to rewards for the sake of a bitchy Angolan competitive eating forum post about a kids show.

Just got some random off of Craigslist to dress like 3 and fuck my wife. It was pretty fucking funny

It would have made sense if the Veritas also explained that the simulation was being used for evil purposes, and they killed themselves so they wouldn't be abetting criminals who wish to destroy the real world

but the veritas didn't say that, all it said was they were in a simulation. The part about it being used for evil was just something The Doctor deduced on his own

People don't just automatically kill themselves if they think they're in a computer. If they did then Nick Bostrom would be considered a mass murderer

Didn't the Veritas literally explain it with a story about the devil himself? Sounds pretty evil to me

Yeah, it was the "Evil Demon" Descartes thing.

i fucking hate moffat so much

knew extremis was gonna be garbage p much instantly because the hack did his old trick of 'pointless misdirection that fucking nobody with 2 braincells would ever fall for'

literally wastes the first TWO AND A HALF MINUTES (that's 150 seconds, or over 5% of the fucking ep) trying to make out the doctor is the one going to be executed for literally no reason. it adds absolutely nothing to the story, it's literally just there to fake out brainlets

moffat apologists need to kill themselves

You can't convince me that drunk CERN scientist wasn't Johnny Depp.

>Dr Wo

nitpicker

they spent those two minutes explaining how the execution device works, it wasn't wasted time

While you were focused on trying to feel smug about guessing the tiny twist in that scene, Moffat was busy setting up the whole narrative framing for the vault and the reason it's been a part of the show all series.

I COULD DO SO MUCH MORE

Because it's like the Pandorica and the Doctor guarding it for a thousand years is supposed to be like Rory guarding Amy?

>i fucking hate moffat so much
YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF IN A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD

>assumption makes an ass out of u and umption

stealing samuel l jackson lines now are we moff? into the trash it goes

Yep. This series is all callbacks to his era.

I want to go

YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF IN A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD

So at what point this series were we wtaching a simulation instead of the 'real' unvierse?

Does this mean we've been moffucked out of watching an actual season of Doctor Who because none of it technically happened??

>Patricia Routledge for 13th doctor
>Be Hyacinth Bucket ("It's pronounced 'bouquet'!") most of the time to get everyone off guard - and to drive them off the wall
>Become Hetty Wainthropp when shit gets serious

An Unearthly Child

YJGYIABN

according to the episode we've been watching a simulation since the start of the episode

next time pay fucking attention

Unrelated, but are you on /who/ all day long? I know who you are.

You just got yourself in a bad neighborhood.

when do they say that?

>talking to yourself
Krillitane yourself.

i don't understand
i just wanted to know when they say that because i don't remember it and I can't go and look

so how are we all reacting to the fact that moff LITERALLY included a gay main SOLELY for the pope gag?

seems a bit cheap to me

Well it was a good gag...

Missy was the only good thing about Extremis and that part where Nardole disappears.

You're not welcome in here. I told you I know who you are. Leave now.

Ever noticed how Missy never adds anything to the stories she's in? The Missy scenes could've all been cut out, and she didn't need to be in series 9.

The new season already started, huh?

Any word on who is going to be the 13th Doctor?

Is this scene in Cern in the Pyramid at the end of the world? maybe they bring in Missy for her knowledge? I can't imagine her only being in Lie of the Land.

Then how does Clara find the Doctor in Magician? At least think before you type, you're embarrassing.

See, you people have to stop with the ad hominem whenever somebody doesn't like something you like, or doesn't like it in the same way - people who don't like Doctor Who aren't psychopaths, and if you think they are, you're starting to get hysterical.

Did you really think that Nardole was reacting like a real human being would when contemplating his own existence, or lack thereof, by sticking his hand beyond the projector? I don't think so, personally, but we'll never know anyway, because he was immediately deleted. We didn't get characters struggling under the burden of this knowledge. This was an episode which was only interested in evoking a non-empathetic appreciation of the plot as artefact, as narrative machine, as spectacle. It wasn't interested in evoking empathetic emotions for the characters themselves. This post says it better:

>I can't imagine her only being in Lie of the Land.
Embarrassing. She literally is, she's on the special guest list on the BBC website itself.

I wasn't around for the threads last night but did anyone else think of Extremis as a way-to-soon rehash of Heaven Sent?

kYS

Embarrassing. We all know World Enough and Time is the next, real Heaven Sent. Extremis had nothing to do with it.

Which we'd all worked out anyway.

So why was it hidden?

This is what apologist retards can't grasp. If Moffat wasn't trying to trick anybody, why does he insist on hiding things unnecessarily? If it's not about mystifying the viewer, why does he invent a fucking Vault in the first place? But let's assume he isn't trying to trick people - then he's just a shitty writing for including pointless misdirection?

I've been analyzing the patterns in your posts. Explain why you post those kinds of pictures or you're IP range banned.

The plot is literally the same. People re-living the same shit over and over in a virtual world as part of some nefarious grand design of unseen alien overlords.

Missy is in both episodes coming up. She's the one who defends the Earth. It's a Master helps the Earth for once episode. It will either be Kino or shite.

>being this worked up about meaningless shit not even aimed at autistic fans like you
Embarrassing.

>PARTICLE PHYSICISTS AND PRIESTS WHAT COULD SCARE THEM BOTH KEK I'M OPERATING ON A HIGHER PLANE

fucking everything. fucking hell moffat kys

this is NOT CLEVER

glib, trite, banal observations that don't even hold up to the slightest scrutiny

Shite then.

>Extremis had nothing to do with it.
>Plot hinges on characters trapped in a Matrix-type computer simulation without knowing it

Sure user....sure.

Embarrassing. You didn't get the episode at all. They didn't relive anything. The simulation started from the very beginning of Earth up to Extremis. There is no reliving of anything.

>yfw the entire Moffat era has been a simulation and David Tennant leaps up at the end of The Doctor Falls

The confession dial wasn't a matrix-type computer simulation. It wasn't even a simulation. You really are embarrassing.

>way-to-soon
>2015 was literally 4.5 billion years ago

+ 24 years on Darillium
+ 50 years guarding the vault

>You really are embarrassing.

No arguments like always. Embarrassing.

This thread is embarrassing

Embarrassing posting is the new mongo posting.

cloicloi cokli cliosite cloister closer cloiset sloerit dsor csp close

cloi cli CLOI CLOI GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

wadnger?? never contibute just keep psoting rascism shit

edg lord victoritus?? trewgander and cant even mate the drawing

neo!! aropiating the cloistet trisp when he sucide. no!! no?

gato. naked the teth meme and keep calljin cetus on poeople

freddy neibbour stroke penal to clara

ALL OUT OUT OUT GET OUT

>Embarrassing.
>Embarrassing.
>Embarrassing.
>Embarrassing.
>embarrassing
>Embarrassing

Rumours say kris marshall is the most likely, but we don't know really. I think capaldi was announced in august, so expect around then.

I know they're filming series 11 later this year so the announcement will have to come before then.

Thanks for all those (You)s. You're still embarrassing.

Just realized that this thread has no tripfags
Jolly good, eh?

They'll announce it in July since it's probably going to film in August/September time

Nope.

That isn't a trip, friend.

that's not a trip

Is it true series 11 is getting a budget increase?

No, it's going to be as embarrassing as ever

High budget isn't directly proportional to lack of embarrasment, or else Avatar would've been an okay flick.

I know. I just wanna look cool...

Will you ever watch Doctor Who with your soulmate and cuddle as they cry?

Hey who's a an American big finish buyer here? I decided to order two masters on cd since it's on sale right now and when I went to finish the order I noticed a $8 pre order charge. Anyone know what the fuck that's about?

Then we have established one thing only.qe

And Extremis was still a rip off of Heaven Sent.

youtube.com/watch?v=gts2XmW2bko

Jacob carrying these two plebs throughout the whole thing. Liv is so fucking useless and contributes nothing.

Why you keep watching that garbage?

I only saw the episode recently.

I suppose you've already all spent several threads speculating why the fuck those executioner guys all decided to run the fuck away from the Doctor when they began to look up his causes of death?

I fucking hate Liv's voice

'Cause the new guy is actually improving it a lot, and the ones he has with James are the best the channel's ever put out.

Not really
Wouldn't you've been scared of someone that has been killed so many times?

But I think it wasn't his causes of death but more like HIM as a cause of death

Isn't their job to kill bad people who kill other people? Isn't that why Missy was getting executed? Seems like dumb masturbatory shit from Moff desu.

It wasn't what killed the Doctor, it was everyone the Doctor has killed.