Who wants an italian passport?

Who wants an italian passport?

Trips will get one

stop being so obsessed with us you disgusting favela dwelling weirdo. Leave us alone.

Ius soli > Ius sanguinis

Topkek

Roll

Trie but i cant Mario because i'm italian to!

Also, i have 4 passports so i'm more italian than you.

Tried

Tried* Too*

I'm on the mobile

You're a LARPing mongrel trapped in a shithole without a future.
Take all your passports and shove them up your ass

What’s the best insult I can tell someone from around Gaeta? My ex is from there and I need a good Italian insult for whenever I see her again.

Are you Jelly because i am four times more italian than you will ever be?

Bella raga

I known enough Italian to know what that means user. That ain’t an insult

you dont have italian citizenship do you, you arent coming to our union right?

Why is your italian flag sideways?

Yes, he has.
To get the passport you must have the citizenship first

trips

I have, that's how i got those passports and maybe next year

i dont know kitchentable, your look neat

Roll

I don't even need one, but better than one of gets an EU passport :^)

hello my fellow ITALIAN brother

are the AMERINDIANOS really a threat?

reminder argentina is literally italy mk ii

i want one.

I can see your jew nose poking through the MS paint. And why are you not wearing a shirt?

too hot... i'm not a jew! i'm ital- wait a minute.

>the sudamerican mutts

south american*
im retarded

>all the children of "refugees" are now European and can't be separated from their families
Good job

My g g g g grandapa on my maternal side was italian!

ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
nice, get your italian citizenship and let's improve their race.

>look guys i'm ITALIAN

>look i have ITALIAN GENETICS

>look MY passport

>we are ITALIA Mk. 2

Where's that submarine?

There was a massive system crash today in the Italian consular network so a load of passports got printed blank, OP is probably a mestizo who was scavenging the trash near a consulate

but dude... deal with it, i'm italian and there's NOTHING you can do against it... are you jelly? i can understand it, i would be as well.

Enjoy your paraguayan citizenship you amerindian scumbag awmJAWJJWAJAJAJA

i don't know, i don't care... was the submarine italian? no? then i repeat you, I DO NOT CARE

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Those passports are blank and you picked them off the trash
You're pathetic dude

t. MORTO DI FAME

Oh fuck I forgot... This mestizo doesn't even speak italian ajajjajajajjajajabab

Mine aren't, stop trying to say to everyone we are amerindian and we can't get those passport because we aren't, you got it you little son of the bitch? we are a proudly italian nation and everyone on this country has italian passport ok??? fucking amerindian scumbag, go back to akasalamahaka

smettila figlio di troia o ti do una pizza

>this thread

I'm surprised something that happened to me today found a way into Sup Forums that quickly, from which consolate's trash did you pick them up?

keep hating amerindians.

>from which consolate's trash did you pick them up

being serious, i dunno what are you talking about, i'm from Rosario, those passport were printed a month back... is that true that there's a lot of blank passport on volquetes (Don't know how to say it in english)? kek

>Fat nigger from Rosario with blank passports
Enough said

I wouldn't take an Italian passport if it fell in my lap.

>t. porteño who's selling chipa in once

...and you are from?

MEME!

>t. akahalaki mahanu

I'd like one.

mmh... i can't see those trips.

>wannabe shitalian

SAD!

>wannabe bolivian

SAD

you ARE NOT italian (and will never be) and you ARE NOT amerindian as well, you are in the limbo fucking scumbag.

maybe terrone, i do not know if it is southern enough

I want a passport badly

hmm maybe if you try hard to get those trips i would do something for you...

Why do Italians have argentine surnames?

give them back you asshole

hear that? it's a boat to ghana, you should go back... i want MY country clean of africans when i get there.

then you shouldn't come in the first place .

No, I found them in the garbage can from the italian embassy... In CHORILLOS (where i was born) we say: "Yarqawachkanmi. Maypitaq mikuyta rantiyman" that means 'the one who find it, Pachamama let them keep it'.

Nice to meet you my italian BROTHER.

what can i do with them?

can you see the photo? i AM four times more italian than you DUMBASS and i'm not a refugee... i'm sure you don't pay the afitto and you are there because mattarela told you to... let me know... you'll vote PD?

>tfw no one fucking knows where great-grandpa married

I even found my GREAT-great-grandpa's marriage certificate, but not that of great-grandparents.

Fucking shit. It's the only document I still need. I might have to waste 5 thousand reais producing a phostumous one if I don't manage to find that shit.

I do know they married, that's 95% sure, because they were very traditional Italian catholics, but great-grandpa travelled like crazy before establishing himself in our city, so he married in an uncertain location. I only know the states in which he travelled, but not the city where he married. I'm also 90% sure it was between 1916-1919.

What means MORTO DI FAME?

When i go to italy they call me MORTO DI FAME... Its because i'm brown or because i stink?

Anyways thanks for the answer my italian BROTHER

STOP!!! YOU ARE NOT ME!!! FUCKING AMERINDIAN SHITSKIN!!! I HOPE PACHAMAMA DIE AND BOLIVIA GOT ANNEXED BY CHILE

Sad, try to hear what the consulate says

SeeYou're getting baited by a trash scavenger
Dumbasses

LOL, no.

In that case, I'm gonna fuck my wife and in the 9th month I'll take her to Rome and my kids will be Italian, then I'll claim it's a family and we can't be separeted.

See? Even easier than jus sanguinis, only difference being that in that case any Muslim terrorist could do it, while in jus sanguinis you at least gotta have some italian blood in you and an ancestor who benefitted in the past from the same immigration rights that Italy will be giving to you in the future.

So it's confirmed that argentinos go throught the garbage, how are you guys not refugees again?

i got those 1 month ago dumbass.

They won't accept it, but the funny thing is that the document has already been there. My dad's cousins already have Citizenship, but no one knows where the documents went and they don't remember where great-grandpa married. They didn't see the document. Their father (my great-uncle) did it all to them and gave them the citizenship as a birthday gift.

I think it's all a conspiracy against me, desu.

Dont worry my italian BROTHER... You can search in the can trash of the italian embassy in your country, they throw the old ones, I got mines searching in the trash bin.

Saluto fratello mio, Pachamama ti ama.

What language is that?

Are you Amerindian?

I have some 5-10% Ameridian in me and it sucks. Hair is too thick.

yup, is an amerindian trying to be me

Argentinians LITERALLY get inside garbage bins in the street and take whatever they find. I will take a picture of it next time I go out and post it on Sup Forums, just you wait.

>Todo tiene su hora

Y a vos te llego la tuya amerindio... me hartaste

Yes my italian BROTHER it's part of our culture, you can find useful things in the garbage... I found those passports thanks to Pachamama.

Sorry to hear that,
I am not an expert on bureaucracy so I can't help

Ok

Neither am I, but both Brazil and Italy are world champions at bureaucracy.

I will probably end up going to the judge and asking for a posthumous marriage certificate. I will give the birth certificate of their children, show pictures etc. and basically prove they were married.

To OP: Ama anchata rimaychu, mana upa kayta munspaqa.

ahaka... nakasa hakumalalaka suhakaqu niakalemu... munspaqa mana upa kjayta anchata rimaychu.

>amerindias are shi-

whoa

-t

Yeah probably is the only things peft to try
And yes Italian bureaucracy is shit, tons of paperwork for even the smallest thing to do and tons of waste of time

finish the sentence

This is the price for wanting to work in Germany my Brazilian friend

well... it took me 6 years to get the citizenship

sad

Because I had to search in thousands of trash bins

kek