Blame Edison.

Hey I have one
They're easily available in Burgerland
The thing is we don't like drinking tea that much so I hardly use it

What do you use for coffee? Does anyone use a french press

>not using a stove kettle

>drinking tea
Thanks but I don't wanna have yellow teeth

Is that a drip machine or one that uses pods?

>yuropean cancer pots,

the yuropoor version of microwaving their water

Ooh lookit Mr Fancy Man doesn't mind waiting half an hour for his granny's old kettle to boil

>cancer pot

You what

I haven't used my one at work for a while so I'll need to clean the fungus out of it before I use it again

t. can't afford hot water

thinking of buying myself this for xmas so i can start drinking pour over coffee instead of shitty drip coffee

Have you ever tried to, you know, brush your teeth?

how much coffee or tea or whatever infusion do you drink per day?
if it's something you just do occasionally I wouldn't buy it, it's just yet another appliance taking space

youtube.com/watch?v=4eDSyn-3CHQ&ytbChannel=null

Bear in mind you're 110V so it'll take a while to boil

>brushing your teeth
More like destroying your teeth and removing its natural protection, I only brush my teeth once a week.

ha! just like me

I am brazilian at heart

Disgusting, your breath must smell like shit

BARF

Your mouth is a nagasaki from all the auquafresh nuking

>Brazilian not brushing his teeth
Not very surprising

Would I save on my energy bills if I bought one of these? I drink a lot of tea and use a kettle on my electric stove.

Nah I'm not like you fat fucks so I don't need to drink 5000 liters of soda per week and 300 kg of ham in order to survive... My breath smells fresh, yours smells rotten so you need to put a bunch of useless shit on your teeth in order to fake it being healthy.

>its natural protection
yeah, but that natural protection didn't evolve with modern day acidic and sugary diets, besides you can just use tooth paste with no fluoride

>i also wear a fedora and always write with a featherpen. Born in le wrong generashun

at least 1 cup of coffee a day, i drink tea a few times a week
according to the reviews the kettle is pretty tiny and only holds about a cup of water so i dont think it will take too much room

Post a picture of your teeth then

just use the hot water button on my keurig desu

t. subbie

you're a drip machine

Yes

both operate over the same principle, it's just an electrical resistance heating up
that said I think the electric kettle would be a little better, since the heat doesn't have to travel through the air or gets dissipated in all directions
I bet there are blogs or websites that look it up, it should be really easy to measure actually

Not sure if trolling but boiling a kettle takes like 10 minutes or so tops on the gas

I'm having lunch right now so they might be more dirty than usual, but you can clearly see my teeth are as healthy as they can be, no whitening or anything

French press at home, Kuerig in the office and automatic drip in the field.

those are nice choppers

Thanks polebro

UMA DELICIA

desu good teeth, mine are genetically not crystal white

>i've seen fucking drunks with white af teeth, must be all the vodka cleaning them

>tfw best argentinian invention since the ballpoint pen

What's drip coffee?

you are welcome

I can appreciate a good pair of choppers when I see them

a funnel, a filter, grinded coffee and hot water

Burger here. I have one of those electric kettles and use it for french press coffee every morning.

>having a bitch stove

only niggers have pearly white teeth

What the fuck? I never heard about people not brushing their teeth daily and never even thought about it and this is second thread i hear this.
Is this some new psy op? I'm paranoid.

We have 110v, while electric ranges are on 220v circuits. Both stovetop kettles and electric kettles take about the same amount of time for me. When I've used electric kettles in 220v cunts, it's much faster.

But then, a shock from 110v is much less likely to be fatal.

Or people who aren't white trash.

Fucking subhuman

uhm no, niggers literally have whiter teeth genetically

LARPing much?

good post

nice teeth

good lad

that was a good argument a hundred years ago when the best available insulation was literally wool clothing, but not nowadays with modern materials and safety regulations
it would actually be easy as far as infrastructure goes to go from 110 to 220

this pepe always creeps me out for some reason

Keep telling yourself that.

go fuck yourself you americans are so obsessed with white teeth

It's really not hard to take care of your teeth. Brush a couple times a day, use a waterpick or floss on ocassion, maybe gargle with peroxide.

If you can't do that, you are gross and have poor self-discipline.

dude, my teeth are clean, just not pearl white

[Dear American Visitor,

We are sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to certain Sup Forums posts for standard U.S. internet provider subscribers.

In order to view this post you need to upgrade to the American deluxe pack.
For more info, prices and terms, visit the FAQ section of the site.]

They get to be not pearly white from food residue. You can tell yourself that is OK all you want, but if you have yellow teeth, you have poor oral hygeine.

Why is taking care of yourself controversial? Not taking proper care of your teeth is just like being fat from eating shitty food and no exercise, or being a disgusting neckbeard who never showers. Poor self-discipline.