Why are SJWs making cartoons now?

Why are SJWs making cartoons now?

Other urls found in this thread:

icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie
archive.is/o2w9O
youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because that's what beta nu males like to watch.

I work in animation, and there are SJWs, but Rebecca Sugar got lucky, and sucked the right cocks to get her own show.

That she fills it with propaganda and dumb shit should surprise no one if you have met her.

>Gender: American

>why is the government indoctrinating young people
I guess we'll never know...

>American "animation"

>>Sup Forums

>non-binary
>looks ostensibly female

Every fucking time, Steven.

Isn't that meant to be a fusion character? Why would it be either?

shut the fuck up cis scum, you don't belong on this board

I'm permanently banning you right now

It's more like 25% male

because it is reflective of our times. Mankind isn't black/white or binary. Same goes for gender. We come in variety and we are careful.
It's beautiful when you think about it.

Because literally only SJW and man children watch cartoons as of now.
Little kids prefer watching those creepy ass Spiderman and Frozen videos on their parents phones

Why have American children's cartoons been taking over by Tumblr trannies?

But, in this case it's actually pretty accurate. Stevonnie is a fusion between a half-human, half-human and a female human. Since they retained a physical form during the fusion, it's not like they're made up of light in the same way other gems are so her "gender" is unclear. She might have one, the other or both -- knowing what we do of fusions, both seems extremely likely.

>Taking motherfucking Uncle Grandpa of all shows this seriously
Man this is the Icarly wiki all over again
icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie

Because the are the heads at Marvel Comics and making them is their job?

because they're employable, competant and have drive to do something other than shitpost all day

big variety within those two genders.

>it's almost like these people have autism or something

Who remember Gen Zed

what the fuck is a non-biary?

wrong, wrong and wrong. thanks for playing better luck next time.

>people with undergrad degrees in sociology, gender studies, etc. and no work experience outside of coffee shops
>employable

>woah you're a gigantic faggot? being a gigantic faggot takes huge 'strength of mind'!
time to put full makeup on your five year old son and teach him about prostate stimulation.

>Mankind isn't black/white
But mankind sure is divided into ethnicities. Just because Murricans decided to disregard ethnicities and discriminate based on the color of the skin instead doesn't mean ethnicities don't exist anymore.

>muslims side by side with gay pride

Because you let them

>192,218 comments

Because they're all shut ins that flock to counter culture like you but feel a much larger need to be noticed and so hijack their fav mediums as vehicles for their personal agenda

See
>rock and roll
>video games
And other products of the devil

>Same goes for gender.

That still isn't true, no matter how many times you repeat the lie. You are literally acting like Hitler/a Nazi right now. "Repeat a lie often enough and it will become the truth" or something along those lines.

That's not a cartoon, that's a wiki article

Mental Illness

>he doesn't know the difference between sex and gender
I love the Nazi bit. Some scaredy liberal might actually bite the bait.

To indoctrinate children by normalizing the absurd.

In the context of a show it's when a boy and a girl fuse to become a more powerful being.

The creator abandoned ship it seems, just promoted this utter shit to make some cash
archive.is/o2w9O

Well what gender is a person that was born male but transitioned. Changed it' hormone levels, it's looks, adjusted it's lifestyle, it's name?

Imagine you are making a survey and you are interested in things above. What answer do you want to have on your questionnaire behind gender: ______?

They're homonyms. In b4 you try to refute my statement with essays from Dr. Schlomobergstein

stop slingng shit online, Justin

They are "mentally ill"

Did they find a way to change their chromosome?

>In b4 you try to refute my statement with proof
Fixed that for you. Wouldn't wanna stop your online crusade for western values anyway.

>I work in animation, and there are SJWs, but Rebecca Sugar got lucky, and sucked the right cocks to get her own show.

Rebecca Sugar is a lesbian jew, and is pushing jewish agenda in a animated series about her jewish real life brother Steven and JEWels.

She didn't get 'lucky', it's jewish nepotism.

Do men with gender dysphoria have their prostates removed so they can no longer enjoy anal sex or do they just overlook the fact that women don't have one of those?

Does their chromosome reflekt anything about them?

So you actually want to know about their chromosomes?

Also if we are already at that topic, chromosomes aren't binary either

There is literally nothing wrong with this show.

>In b4 you try to refute my statement with made up Jewish bullshit meant to sell the idea that it's okay to live in a fantasy world and ignore truth in favor of the fickle feelings of mentally ill people

Fixed it back, you're bad at fixing stuff.

Who's dicks are we talking about?

TEEHEE YOU SURE SHOWED THEM! REBECCA SUGAR AND HER ANNIE AWARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH NOW!

>Does their chromosome reflekt anything about them?
>Also if we are already at that topic, chromosomes aren't binary either

It reflects whether they're male or female, yeah
XY: Male
XX: Female
Other: rare genetic abnormality, can result in mental retardation

>I said it was jews, take that! I win!

youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek

>things I don't like are all a part of an elaborate Jewish plot, even children'a cartoons
>it can't possibly be that ANY of the beliefs or ideas I currently hold could be outmoded or incompatible anymore with new attitudes and accepted concepts
>no, it must be Jews and everyone else around me.

>DA JOOOSSSSS I SAID IT AGAIN!!! I WIN YET ANOTHER ARGUMENT!

This thread and every thread like this:
>Person A: The words "gender" and "sex" refer to two different things
>Person B: No they don't
>Person A: Yes they do
>Person B: Nuh-uh!
>Person A: Uh-huh!

not him but
>nepotism
>elaborate plot
I wish I was still so young and naive to think that nepotism isn't real and is just a conspiracy theory.

Generation Z will be much more pathetic than Millenials can ever hope to be.

Sex and gender are different things. Anyone who doesn't understand the basic differentiation with that, is moronic. This is as retarded as saying "the world isn't flat" to flat earthers going "nuh-uh". These people are just irrationally mad at tumblr memes and sjw online boogeyman so they think any real discussion on the subject automatically needs to be shut down or ignored.

Was it not Jews that pioneered (read: made up) this field of "research"? Do you have no argument at all about the science behind the X and Y chromosomes? Is it kosher to shill on the Sabbath? All these questions answered and more, as soon as you think of another post that's worth exactly 2 cents in your account.

I highly doubt there is an elaborate Jewish nepotism web in a fucking Steven Universe cartoon for children. Grow the fuck up. The world is not like your animes.

Yes, you are right, this is an isolated incident, it's not as if the jews are propagating their agenda across all facets of media, and it's not as if jews are massively overrepresented in said media.

No, of course not.

The only voice we hear in the US media is the jewish voice, and the message is the jewish 'message du jour'.

>b-b-but was it da joooos??
Again, no. This isn't an argument.

Not that guy, but that's called gender dysphoria. It's a mental condition that causes you to feel that you are not your born, genetic gender.

I don't feel people who are not gender normative should be ostracised or ridiculed but people need to understand that biological gender IS binary. How you mentally associate may be fluid and I'm fully in support of that but people need to recognize that it isn't the norm and that changing that with a physical shift does not impact your genetic gender.

To my mind, a person should remain assigned their genetic gender from a legal standpoint even if they're afforded the social benefits of their desired gender.

How sex and gender are different from each other?

>irrationally mad at tumblr memes and sjw online boogeyman

those "boogeyman" have been and are passing authoritariaon laws in europe and canada

>Yes, you are right, this is an isolated incident, it's not as if the jews are propagating their agenda across all facets of media
They aren't.
>and it's not as if jews are massively overrepresented in said media
This meme again?

I wonder if you realize how unhinged this has always sounded.

I agree completely. I just am pointing out the futility of these "discussions" because neither side is convincing the other of anything (although to be fair, one side is almost certainly being disingenuous).

>those "boogeyman" have been and are passing authoritariaon laws in europe and canada
Oh yes, Canada is a dystopian dictatorship! I must have missed that Alex Jones episode. Yes, look at all these sjw laws in Europe! Why it is dare I say, a white genocide even.

>If I call them a Jewish shill then that will make me right!

according to them, sex is what you're born with and gender is just whatever you feel like on that particular day. I feel like putting my hair in pigtails and getting fucked today, I guess I'm a girl now.

avoidance

>Sex and gender are different things.
They mean the exact same thing. Gender was used as a more polite way of saying sex. GO ahead and give your definition of gender so we can all see that you really mean gender roles/stereotypes

>watch Steven universe because I want to jump on the hate train
>Turns out everything that people complain about is exagetated tenfold

>No gay characters
>No tranny characters
>No over sexualization of really anything

What gives? Even the character in that OP pic is referred to as "she" multiple times. Why is she listed as nonbinary?

>They mean the exact same thing
No, they don't.

Gender is a construct role, sex is a biological state. There you go. Being male is a biological state, defining "masculine" is the role.

>I highly doubt there is an elaborate Jewish nepotism web in a fucking Steven Universe cartoon for children.

I'm sure (((you))) do, out of all the ideas that are pitched for cartoons on a daily basis, extremely few ever make it to the screen, by looking at those who make it to the screen, and who they are created by, it's quite easy to see what the (((powers that be))) want to deliver as their message.

And you trying to downplay jewish nepotism in media is hilarious.

>And you trying to downplay jewish nepotism in media is hilarious.
Because it is an autistic meme for brainlets who need to feed of of muh conspiracy.

typical avoidance behavior, has no rebuttal about the fact that XX is female and XY is male, no matter if you wear a skirt or have long hair or get implants or get your dick chopped off and Frankenstein'd into a makeshift pussy

Nope, it's just the jew thing that you want to bring up. Fucking played. kek.

>why are you avoiding my airtight "it da joos" argument?
Oh gee, sure do wonder. It must be your debate skills.

its almost like outside the internet social justice basically doesn't exist

I don't watch this show. So why would there be any confusion regarding the gender of a person called Uncle Larry Grandpa?

WHATTTTTT YOU MEAN DA JOOOS AND DA SJAAAYYDUBAWASSS ARENT BRINGING DOWN WESTERN SOCIETY WITH THEIR TRICKS???

Does non-binary mean that her feets are swapped?

Pathetic.

"synoym"
do you not know what the word synonym means? even your precious definitive liberal arbiter of everything, Google, admits that gender and sex are SYNONYMS of each other.

yeah go ahead. just lump me in with the fringest parts of the right.
you are going to lose your sovereignty bit by bit, not in one big swoop.
the EU is currently planning tolerance camps for fucks sake. part of me wants them to succed so idiots like you can finally have a glimps at the abyss.

and no, i dont mean the jews with "them"

There is a lady on chaturbate that occasionally watches Steven Universe on stream. I enjoy watching that lady masturbate so Steven Universe can't be all bad.

them being synonymous to some degrees doesn't mean they are exactly the same thing, you illiterate faglord.

According to who?

Just because something isn't a paradigm shift means it isn't going to become one any year now. But go ahead and call everything fake that has to do with white and christian discrimination.
Either way the traitors will be on the chopping block.

The thing is, the people that discount "da joos" are the ones who refuse to look at evidence and do not have facts on their side. The people talking about the joos have all the uncomfortable facts (not to mention it's just fucking obvious fact to anyone with half a brain cell there is SOME KIND OF conspiracy, jewish or not, to feminize all men and normalize interracial shit etc.)
This shit is too widespread to not be deliberate. You think nothing has an ulterior motive or agenda, really? Entertainment is just for entertainment right? Except entertainment is the most effective propaganda tool the elite HAS. Precisely because people think it doesn't affect them.

That sounds like gender is independent of biology, but how can a living thing be independent of it's biology?

>yeah go ahead. just lump me in with the fringest parts of the right.
Then stop acting like one. Is that hard?
>the EU is currently planning tolerance camps for fucks sake
Kek, no they aren't.
>part of me wants them to succed so idiots like you can finally have a glimps at the abyss.
Right, and the Holocaust didn't happen but it should have amirite?

I don't watch Anime. But if you seriously think there isn't religious/racial/family nepotism, you're pretty coddled. Jews pretty much built the early U.S entertainment industry, they are the "old money" of the entertainment industry. And they favour other jews for key positions. Same happened in the agricultural industry (not with jews), and many other places with different nationalities.

You just have a problem with the word "jew". I bet you 100 bucks that if I had used whites and blacks as the example you'd be nodding with me.

>Gender is a construct role, sex is a biological state. There you go. Being male is a biological state, defining "masculine" is the role.

So then why do these people go through physical modifications? Why are tranny enablers saying that trannies are born that way? Or are you saying people can change their sex?

And you're definition stems from gender and sex being the same thing. The "construct role" that you mentioned are the associated gender roles/stereotypes. They're made up based on how both sexes/genders interact with society.

SJWs are just another marketable demographic.

>even your precious definitive liberal arbiter of everything
Why do you faggots always complain about google? We know you use it on a daily basis since the last century. You don't have to pretend you're counter culture.

doesn't mean*

Modern biology and sociology.