Bread

Do you like brown bread? Do people like to eat it in your country?

we get it free, often finding it open on the streets, but those looks more brown and liquid

Brown bread is fucking awesome

No, only *lmans eat that.

Yes, it reminds us of our skin tone

>brown bread
>Usa
do you get it in micro bakeries?

We eat a lot of pretty dark whole grain bread here, although it tends to be less dense than that picture most of the time. Also, although I don't think too many people eat it, pumpernickel is still popular enough for it to be possible to find it in most grocery stores too. I personally buy a small loaf every now and then.

>north of Europe
>white people
>brown bread is the staple
>south of Europe
>brown people
>white bread is the staple

Explain that.

Scandinavians like brown bread? Really?

I shit better when i eat such bread sonyes i like it

For sure. There was a period where a lot of bread producers would cheat and put dark syrups and stuff like that in it to make the bread taste good and look a lot darker (and thus presumably healthier) than they actually were, but fortunately the government has made them all clearly state with a graph how much whole grain flour is used on the bag it's in. Nowadays, stores typically just have like one or two types of white bread and a big selection of ones with whole grain flour and all sorts of seeds.

>Do you like brown bread?
yes

>Do people like to eat it in your country?
fewer every day. fucking mossis.

>here was a period where a lot of bread producers would cheat and put dark syrups and stuff like that in it to make the bread taste good and look a lot darker (and thus presumably healthier) than they actually were
What the fuck that sounds horrifying

We often eat dark rye bread with certain sandwiches.

Is that banana bread?

Indeed. I think they still do it, but at least thanks to the graph it's easy to pick the good ones.

Number 1 consumers of this God-like invention!

i eat it everyday

I like my bread black, just like my men.

Yes, if youre talking about rye and pumperknickel, we have it. Quite popular on the east coast where i live

We also have something called "boston brown bread" which is famously prepared in a can, and is similar to brown bread but sweeter and moister kind of like a muffin or a loaf cake. Very tasty.

>canned bread
what the fuck america

Finns mostly eat brown bread, the difference is that we don't put syrup or molasses to bread to make it brown. We just use whole grain rye.

But Columbia, that's brown

Who would put syrup in bread???

Rye bread best bread.

does pumpernickel count?

Yeah, it's usually more of an upper middle class thing or for the health concious tho

Brown bread is racist. No wonder white people eat it only.

Everyone back home in Denmark eats it. Wish they had it here at non-insane prices.

Black bread is almost spiritual here.

There is something wrong about Nordic cuisine I can't tell why

I like brown bread and baguette equally.

Mostly just things like biscuits (I think you guys call them scones). We open the can, separate the biscuits, and bake them.

Nordic food is pretty boring and utilitarian. It's meant to keep you fed and (somewhat) healthy. If it happens to taste good, it's entirely by accident rather than design.

Same here

I only eat big and long baguettes
French bread that is