How does it feel that this was the most important church in Orthodoxy?

How does it feel that this was the most important church in Orthodoxy?

>was

It is still the most important church and one day all united orthodox balkan countries will liberate Constantinople and make Balkans great again.
Proposed flag.

Why did the west turn its back in Constantinople ;_;

Btw Turkey has very recently began to do the Muslim call to prayer inside the Hagia Sofia

The only reason it hasn't been taken back already is NATO/EU cuckery.

What will have to happen to return Constantinople to the Greeks?

Makes me feel glad I'm not a Cuckthodox

Total war against dozens of millions of roaches.

Balkans were never great tho

How does it feel that the Brits actually had taken Constantinople from the Turks, and were brokering a deal to create a new Byzantine state, that would be shared between Britain, France, Russia as an "international zone", but then gave it back to the Turks for some shitty deals

>Why did the west turn its back in Constantinople ;_;

The west and the east weren't really friends.

Apparently not much since the Brits already took it back from the Ottomans in the early 1900s, but then gave it back to them for a political deal

Based Greek

Please don't remind me this. Basically only based Lloyd George was pro-byzantine supporter. The other allies betrayed Greece and othodox Balkans for Kemal. But balkan orthodox-tiers don't lose our courage, one day united we will restore and reinhabit our cultural capital.

Byzantines were ((()))-tier swindlers and backstabbers.

Turkish military is at its weakest state now. If your faggot military doesn't seize it now they will never do it.

This could be Christian if not the evil anglo.

you mean after Turks steamrolled over the Greeks and marched on the Brits?

Exactly, the Turkish armies steamrolled over the Greeks like they did many times before, but where were the British and French who were in the area this time?

Why didn't they intervene? Oh right, they made a political deal with Kemal, and washed their hands from the whole thing

>Why did the west turn its back in Constantinople ;_;

They didn't do just that, they absolutely caused its demise. That is because the W*st cares only about profit. They would rather see M*slims in Constantinople; hell, even the inhabitants would rather see M*slims in it than C*tholics.

>Btw Turkey has very recently began to do the Muslim call to prayer inside the Hagia Sofia

No, in front of it.

>and were brokering a deal to create a new Byzantine state,
>that would be shared between Britain, France, Russia as an "international zone",

Top kek. Yeah yeah, you wuz Romanz 'n shieet.

People must understand that the "Gr*ece vs. T*rkey" thing is a meme. Both are NATO countries, and completely cucked by NATO. If a civil war occurs here and secularists around the Aegean start fighting the Allahist government, you can be sure as shit Greece would support the latter.

That being said, the population of Istanbul alone is bigger than that of the entire Gr*ece.

Here's a Hagia Sophia question I've been mulling over for a while. Would it really be so bad to destroy it, considering how profaned it's been? We could rebuild it just as it was when it was new. Odds are if we don't the roaches will blow it up just to spite us as they retreat anyway. Just curious what other roachhaters think.

you must be a kurd
how did ego not get to you

It's the fault of the western christianity if Constantinople fall to the turk.

Look at the 4th crusade.

ooo poustarades, o babas sas, in arianos
putana i omada ke rufianos o laos
mia zoi tha trehete de ginete alios

I am not a filthy inbred K*rd. Don't fall for the "secular transhumanist LGBTQ-friendly feminist vegan freedom fighters" meme. Everything T*rks are, K*rds are too, but worse.

>kek population of Istanbul is bigger then Greece

I was suprised how ugly the Hagia Sophia is. The Blue Mosque is much nicer, and it's still pretty bland.