Main industry of Japan is exporting pedo animu and autistic game

>main industry of Japan is exporting pedo animu and autistic game

how do you fix Japan?

Japan needs to convert to Islam.

yes sir

That's what you get for being nuked twice.

Also Hiroshima Nagasaki besta day of my life.

Fix population density. Deport NEETS to villages.

Make better anime, less censorship, more moe and pedo. Also, you need some aggressive marketing. For example, since Russia is banning anime, you will do it a fine service by bombing it with hentai leaflets

start re-pritings 80's manga

>Deport NEETS to villages.
>Cut off internet access
>Make them work

Genius.

Japan barely exports their animu products. they are spread by pirating mostly.

You can't improve perfection.

and revolution happens

Poop

also saki and swords , its not all bad.

Would make a good plot for an Animu. Start making it. I know you have one of those goofy animation tablets by you.

What's wrong with that? That keeps our weirdos indoors

no

Apologize and than work with China, they are your closest and fastest access to resources. Plus you both are racist as fuck, look like, hate dark skinned people and have no morals, your perfect for each other

Why does it matter? At the end of the day your country is still safe, rich and highly developed.

Greatest export economy on Earth.
Hurry up with Eva 4.0 already. I want to get angry.

What kind of lowlife nigger are you and what are you doing in Germany? Allahu akbar, Get out

Seems to be working great for you guys.

>Pretending to be Japanese on the internet

Why do white people do this?

Non. People wait for Loli

Nice thread Jae Chung.

>Japan's Export Main industries
Motor vehicles
Electronic equipment
Machine tools
Steel and nonferrous metals
Ships
Chemicals
Textiles
Processed foods

plz increase the yaoi export!

Islam is your only hope, Japan. You must embrace it. Restore morality in your society. Put the women back in their place, and thus the family together again. Purge objectively harmful western influences. Become spiritual again by dedicating life to serving god.

Probably because white, Western weebs worship Japan and kiss its ass constantly.

If weebs weren't always acting as though Japan were these amazing paradise and squealing "omg, you're Japanese!" all the time, attention whores would feel less compelled to pretend to be Japanese.

>Restore morality in your society. Put the women back in their place, and thus the family together again. Purge objectively harmful western influences.

we're already good on these counts, thanks. with the added benefit of living in the 21st century at the same time.

>Restore morality in your society. Put the women back in their place, and thus the family together again. Purge objectively harmful western influences. Become spiritual again by dedicating life to serving god.

They can do all that with their own culture, you know.

Main industry of japan is corruption and insane court policies, that allow elites to hide the fact, that japan is just a part of east-asian confederation and not a sovereign state.

Another nuke should help

Explain me something, how did the west infiltrate Japan so well, like their costumes and stuff (Halloween, Christmas, etc)? But the rest of Asia remained untouched?

stop making this fucking thread every day there's nothing wrong with japan

They eat dolphin.

So, favourite anime thread?

Hard mode: no Karen.

Owtlaw Star

This.

another dumbfuck thread by filthy gaijin who cant even speak a lick of japanese outside of dumbfuck koninichiwa

Why has the production of moe anime ramped up so hardcore. I like anime like the old gundams, outlaw star, etc

Killzone

What?

Japan was occupied by the USA for a long ass time after WW2.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that shit. Makes sense.

Scooby Doo is alright.

When America sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're sending yellow fever. They're sending weeaboos. And some, I assume, are good people.

時々日本語できる外人がいるけど。日本語はそんなに難しくない。

Doese Japan have a Trump?

Do you think your country will ever pay for the atrocities in Nanking? You can't hide behind the white men forever.

>>main industry of Japan is exporting pedo animu and autistic game
i tought it was cars and specialized eletronic goods

Escapism from the asphyxiating reality.

This. Japan actually did take some of the better elements of American culture. They are fascinated with a lot of the traditional and older style stuff.

It's actually their own culture that is degenerate.

Eden of the East.

>pirate figurines and shit

true weebs actually spend money on all that shit

自然な話し言葉ができるやつはまだ見たことないがなー
判決文みたいな口調で喋られても引くだけだし
本人はさぞ自慢だろうけど

more nukes, maybe they'll rebuild right this time

War with China. I'll support you. I don't like how Japan ended up after being neutered :( If you guys didn't fight so hard, you wouldn't have ever been nuked.

>Russia is banning anime
based Putin

Yaoi is garbage for fags. I need more yuri.

not gonna lie, those eyes are nice

Fucking leafs shitposting as a jap again..

I wish those Japanese cucks would export their women to me.

Thank you.

I don't see why people are biting the bait here.

To be honest Japan preserved more of it's culture than South Korea.

Japan did get lots of influence from the USA, specially after WW2, but Japan still aims to be Japan. That's why so many weird stuff still come out of there.

South Korea on the other had, used to want to be Japan and now wants to be the USA. Not that it's a bad thing, their economy is growing well. But when it comes to wanting to be the US and getting influenced by it, South Korea (and probably Singapore) are more keen to it than Japan.

Perhaps, but only islamic societies have been able to maintain it across generations while being bombarded by western liberalism. At the same time most of the secular western countries have sunk into staggering degeneracy, demographic decline and cultural decay.