Everyone, get in here:

Everyone, get in here:

youtube.com/watch?v=klsy8PiscEw&spfreload=10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXWpVzfZJdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he do the thing like he did with Prometheus?

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficieny for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

I disagree.

Is this thread shillkino?

How could anyone have liked the flute scene?

>muh symbolism
>blow it for me while i finger the holes gently

>mini bio

Delet

Yeah the reviews are coming in and they aren't good

Ridley on suicicde watch

Not an argument.

Even if disney didn't contact them they would be idiots to not pander to their audience of idiots. They get thousands if not millions of views, and by acting counter-culture with nerd box or w/e it validates the people who think they are making informed choices.

I don't think anyone does honest movie reviews anymore on youtube.

I stopped liking them when they liked Gravity and GOTG, and it's only been going downhill since then.

>using the popularity of RLM threads to shill your own shitty YouTube channel

>responding to pasta

That episode was such pandering garbage i couldn't get past 10 minutes.

I admire his hustle desu

He's just learning how to watch movies like an ACTUAL critic, instead of like a film school student who's writing a critique paper, i.e. he's presenting his opinion on the film in terms that an average moviegoing pleb can digest instead of trying too hard to prove how smart he is.

All the best critics get simpler over time. Look at the shit ebert wrote before he died, you'd get a paragraph if you were lucky.

reddit

I can't watch this episode until I see A:C on Tuesday. Too wrapped up in Twin Peaks at the moment. But I'm sure the episode is terrible and I will drop RLM shortly afterwards.

How do you know they've gone downhill if you don't watch them? And do you always stop listening to people when their opinions don't always validate your own?

then you missed Rich's adventure to the gay bar

Lol what? In what way was this random episode of Best of the Worst "pandering?" Do you just use "big" words in the hope that you'll sound intelligent?

During the review they showed a scene with Shaw attaching Davids head to his body and repairing him.

Was that from promotional stuff for the film? Or just in a trailer? I saw both movies but I never saw that scene.

>How do you know they've gone downhill if you don't watch them?
Every once in a while i'll watch one of their bigger reviews. It's always pandering.

>And do you always stop listening to people when their opinions don't always validate your own?
Validate? Fuck off, cunt.

Those guys are never satisfied. Fuck off.

/thread.

>buy my dvd buy my dvd i'm so great wow you're so great everyone focus on the guest star!

Pandering.

Their views fell in line with my own and now I feel secure in my opinion.

>inside jokes are pandering

HACKS AND FRAUDS AND FAGGOTS AND A MOVIE JUST LIKE THEM

Promotional youtube stuff. There was one to meet the crew of The Whateverthefuck too apparently, maybe that's why they felt like they could cut all the character development.

how do I become a social media shill?

WHERE CAN I FIND ALIEN CAMRIP FFS?! THERES NOT A SINGLE ONE ANYWHERE

>tl;dr the David bits are okay, the Xenomorph bits are boring because we've seen the alien spaceship shit a million times already.

It's confirmed: Sup Forums thinks Covenant was shit, and if you disagree GET THE FUCK OUT OR SHUT UP

more like Reddit Letter Media

Stop shilling your shitty video.

Feels bad we will never see ridley kino because plebs want muh xeno

Well It was pretty bad desu, I saw it yesterday in theater.

I still thought it was way, way better than Promethius though.

No, the xenomorph bits are boring because it's a big bright action sequence hastily tacked on to the end of the film.

Oh so you just don't know what the word pandering means. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah we know, he knows, everyone knows

You can stop

I actually feel sorry for these guys. You can feel the burnout in their voices every time they're forced to do their job and watch moves that are pretty good but don't actually bring anything new to the table. Mike is desperately trying to fight against becoming a cynical joyless fuck, but it just feels inevitable at this point

I can't wait to hear what the creators of Space Cop have to say about Alien: Covenant.

Promekino is the ultimate pleb filter
Except for the space snek scene it was great

holy fucking shit the trailer looks so bad, i fucking hate modern hollywood cashgrab movies

I can't wait to hear what the creators of Space Cop have to say about Alien: Covenant. You think I'm saying this sarcastically but I actually can't wait.

Exactly the same for me

The film was shit mate

It's an idiot indicator, ie if someone likes it it's a fairy safe assumption they are stupid.

So many stupid nonsensical things in the film it's too much work to even type them out, wish i had the old c/p of all the stuff like the two guys who have the 3d computer generated map on their wristpad being the ones who got lost, etc, it was like 17 different things listed.

>goldmember
kek.

Uh oh, he is getting fat again!

Probably some kind of promotional material.
I'm kind of getting sick of every big blockbuster movie coming with 20 different pieces of what I consider to be "movie DLC"

for example, if you didnt watch the Last Supper short trailer for Covenant, you wouldn't give a flying shit about james franco's character dying in the first 5 minutes of the film.

>the prometheus 3d VR experience

Better get that 40 year old whore on again to make fun of his beer belly to jolt him back into his workout regime.

>posts the thumbnail of the thumbnail

He looks exactly the same as he has for the past couple of years.

they've been really generous with the uploads recently, expect a drought soon

Fox didn't give mike enough beer and tendies.

they will skip everything except Wonder Woman for the next 1.5 months

Mike liked it
Jay hated it

So it's worthless trash then?

It means the creators of "Space Cop" gave it a C.

>Mike liked it
>would you recommend watching it?
>No, just go find something else to watch

Sure he did

>Mike liked it
Not really.

>Jay hated it
Not really.

some prologue thing I think they did 2 that are on youtube
they were honestly better than the actual movie

>shaw's motivation was that she couldn't have kids so she wanted to find the creator of life

muh motivation

Jay and his pretentious sensibilities are borderline insufferable.

dude Mike literally calls his movies shit and he just takes it.

How long are they going to keep up this "Jay marrying Mr Plinkett for money" arc?

No money from Fox, they aint sucking no cocks.

Seriously
>That entire clip where they show Daniels apparently running around and scavenging as she tries to hunt the alien
In the actual movie all the happens is that the one guy pops, they get David to make it go into the cargo bay and then they shoot it into space
It makes me wonder if there was ever a version of this movie where Daniels was actually a good character that you cared about

Anyone got a webm or link to the city bombing of the engineers?

sir that movie clip is the copyrighted property of 20th Century Fox ™©®. If you want to see it, then just go watch Alien: Covenant ™©®(2017) in the theater again!

So Mike likes The Force Awakens, Jurassic World, and Independence Day Resurgence, but not this shit?

Jay was always weirdly a shill for Prometheus.

youre surprised hes a massive pleb?

>likes a kid's movie, kid's movie, and a goofy schlock action movie that are executed well
>dislikes an attempt at an deep horror movie that is executed badly

How did david know how to control a ship he has never been on before?
>dude he downloaded the manual when he boarded the ship lmao

4 years

They ripped his movies to shit and he was able to forge a friendship with them afterwards.

It was one of my favorite episodes and I want more guests like that

So do Sup Forumsedditors here still claim these guys get paid off?

OH LOOK ANOTHER CAPESHIT REVIEW

WHEN WILL THEY STOP

>Well executed generic movie > Poorly done original movie

You'd have to be pretty fucking pretentious to like a movie purely because it tries to be original with no regard of how well it actually does it.

he also hates stuff like Blade Runner because it's "pretentious" while loving shit like Star Trek

this is the kind of people these nu-males worship

Mike has literally never called Blade Runner pretentious. You faggots sure love to overuse that word. Do you even know what it means?

Just gona leave this here

oh yeah, they use the word "boring" which apparently has more "value" in the minds of people like you

Boring is very different than pretentious. I'm starting to get the impression that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

These cunts made me watch tremors
God it fucking sucked

I hope they jay gets aids and spreads it to mike

But Tremors is great though.

I watched Tremors because of them and I really enjoyed it.

Is he, dare I say, /our guy/

Nah

I
T

B
R
O
K
E

N
E
W

G
R
O
U
N
D

its an exact mirror image

>never shows him physically opening the front door and walking in

they've pussied out so hard when it comes to destroying movies

they need to make more Nerd Crew episodes, you can see Mike gets his spark back a bit in them

You...you realize that him physically going into the building has nothing to do with the actual joke of the sequence right?

Only hate fuels the Stoklasa.

the joke is half-baked if they blatantly use editing to pussyfoot around it

The movie felt like it was cut to hell and back.

I really hope we see a director's cut.