Why do millenials want open borders?

Why do millenials want open borders?

Because they don't know how passports work

Dumb Steve-pOster

Uhhhh..becuz tacos lmao

Is Steve-O a millenial?

Steve-O poster is our greatest ally

cuz man the oppressive machine having borders keeps us down man xD dude smoke this joint and we can talk about it better xD

fuck off with your spammy slide thread bullshit you miserable cunt

Cuz everyone deserves to cum to america
Diversity is strength
If a few terrorist come with its ok cus most are gud ppl

The Jewish media says it's okay

Because millennials hate law and order and want anarchy basically.

Haven't you played DayZ? Anarchy is pretty fun.

Cause they want to spend their parent's and government's money to travel around as an excuse for "learning new things"

Its the (((education))) system. Notice how there's practically no more male teachers left? This is due to government pushing there leftest agenda of diversity. They are trying to obliterate traditional teaching and are shifting it to cultural Marxist, feelings bullshit. Did you know that your average health classroom is talking about how you're feeling emotionally and beauty standards instead of actual useful shit like how to take care of yourself?

Why do you keep making shitty threads about millenials with Steve-O pics?
>flag
Oh right.

It's trendy

Yeah in video games, I'm not stupid enough to want it in real life where the consequences are real.

This

Nah mate, burritos. Had one tonight, mexicans welcome as fuck right now.

Because my generation is all a group of coddled titty babies that were never taught the value of labor. instead they were told they are each a special snowflake, which makes them feel entitled and ...... fuck im too high to explain why my generation sucks.
>have never had to work real jobs and get raped by taxes
>bad schooling system
>brainwashing in college.
we just suck pick one.

Because they read in history books about how their grandparents defeated Hitler and slavery, their parents defeated homosexuality ban, so they want to be the heroes of their time as well. The only "problem" they can solve is that migrants have a hard time swarming their continent, so they want to help them out to have something to tell their kids when they're old enough.

prove me wrong.

>go studying abroad
>get wasted with international mates
>get laid with international pussy
>come back home
>no fun in hanging out with your local friends
>can't get laid with local pussy

wtf i want open borders now

pls, im praying for the zombies, nukes or cthulhu to hit everyday now
would be worth dying and knowin that this world is being purified from the libtards, feminists, muslims and people that vape

I thinks it's because they take the freedom, safetey and security that comes from (what used to be) our great western civilization for granted. They view it as a privilige not something that has to be maintained, in reality cilization is as far removed from savagery as steel is from rust.

These idiots don't get that they feel guilty because they have the priviliged live in the west and they take this for granted they just think we are lucky and they are not so we have to share our civilization/wealth with every low iq savage in order to feel better about what they deem as something they unrightfully own.

I'm a millenial myself (26) but these people are fucking idiots...

>These idiots don't get that they feel guilty because they have the priviliged live in the west and they take this for granted they just think we are lucky and they are not so we have to share our civilization/wealth with every low iq savage in order to feel better about what they deem as something they unrightfully own.

As the reincarnation of jesus i hold this to be the truth.

Why is Steve-O a spokesman for millennials??

they don't care about their cultural heritage
they also believe that humans are interdependent units that can be moved anywhere and act exactly the same, in lieu of the decline of social darwinism and the belief that societies are organic units
i blame postmodernism desu

*independent

>tfw i'm the original steve-o poster
Because i was fucking tired of seeing that fucking trap spamming his "Why do millennials do X" every morning. Smug Steve-O was literally the only picture i had on my computer

>Why do millenials want open borders?

Because they are retarded fucking idiots.

Cheap holidays, most never have to live anywhere near the migrants that come.