Russia

>there are people who want to live in shithole that is russia

Brazil is more dangerous

>strawpoll.me/14619590
u mad bro :DDDD

yuck
neither

Russia

Retarded monkey mongrel shithole. Eurobros, why don't we let off some steam and fuck it all up?

Let's see, one is white and full of beautiful blonde and redheaded people, has a rich culture and history, snowy landscapes that rival Winterfall, their aryan women are desired by the entire world, is THE global power along with USA, has many scientist and masterminds, innumerable Nobel Prizes, made it to the moon, has a powerful and relevant leader and their cultural heritage and architecture puts to shame most of western Europe.

The other is the pathetic shithole known as Russia.

Wtf?

>innumerable Nobel Prizes
Lost

i would kill myself in Russia and i might be Killed in Brazil
I pick Brazil for the bunda,culture,language and trannys

dont get it

Russia
But then again, I'm a mixed guy so they'd probably beat me

Of course all the Western Russian pussy sniffing losers are all going to vote for Russia in the hopes of getting a Russian girlfriend.

Brazil is better anyway.

All the Russians I've met both here and abroad have been good lads, their women aren't bad looking either. Traditional Russian architecture is pretty decent looking and I love snow and freezing temperatures. Lots of interesting history in Russia, good for touristing.

Brazilians on the other hand are universally loud and rude, Portuguese sounds like moon babble and their climate is literally Africa-tier. I don't really find New World history interesting and most Brazilian media I see is degenerate.

This is an easy one for me 2bh.

Russia of course

>having words on your flag

the only thing you euroqueer will "fuck up" is your own arsehole after hopping on nigger cocks to blow off steam

>mfw some chinless britshit dork tries to play le colonizer warmonger near me

choose the lesser of evils huh

hey, no cheating

Brazil any day

I'd leave Russia only for northern rural Spain, western coast France like Bordeaux, Canada or northern USA (small New England town would be alright). Other places seem have more cons than pros compared to where I live desu, or they speak irrelevant meme languages which would be hard to motivate myself to learn.

majority begs to differ

Russia

Brazil is one of the least shitty third world countries. They have way more oportunities than Russia.

Not even a contest. Would rather live in Russia.

This is the reason why your country is getting invaded by Indians and Pakis.

T. Moscowfag

Because you are a brown autist, probably.

Germany and UK are yellow too and Russians would give their kidney to live on them.

Brazilians don't leave Brazil due to family, friends and fear of rejection(xenophobia, racism, etc), language barrier. Brazilians think that moving to a wealthy country, local people will treat you as inferior.

Are you implying nationalists love people from Central America, Asia and Caribbean and even slavic men?

>T. Moscowfag
Moscow is ugly grey overpriced melting pot of Russia with shitty road planning. And I'm not petersburgian either, it's climate is total crap.

If you have money - Brazil.
If you are poor - Russia.

Brazil obviously.
What the fuck is wrong with you people, this place is much worse than Brazil.

This is a lie. More people die in Brazil by far, and despite Russia having higher wealth inequality you still have higher HDI.

>MY SHITHOLE IS WORSE THAN YOURS
>NO MY SHITHOLE!

....which one is the russian in your pic?

Russia any time, I hate tropical weather.

you're clrearly ignorant, shitzil is the worst and most violent country in the world

probably the opposite
poors in brazil get money from the state, party everyday, doesn't ever have to worry about the cold, pump a shitton of kids, might be lucky and live near a beach, 0 fucks, your only worry is getting murdered

poors in russia have it worse just because of how cold it is. but if you are rich in russia, you don't have to worry about being hunted down like a pig by criminals looking for your money

>aidstugal

why is LOS considered 1st world, again?

Russia and Brazil are similar in that they went through rapid urbanisation in 20 century. For 70 to 50 years proportion of urban population increased from perhaps 10-20% to 80-90%. Commies in Russia at least built commiblocks. They are ugly but have all necessary amenities including cold and hot running water and decent heating. I'd prefer commiblock to favela if I had a choice. Meanwhile all wealthy people leave Russia as soon as they can because living your life among said shitty commiblocks is also shitty. Brazil meanwhile have nice districts for wealthy prople which are absent in Russia. People leave Brazil to earn money and they leave Russia to spend them.

Russia, and it's not close.

aren't there any nice places for wealthy Russians to live?

Russia

Their women are more beautiful
They are white
They go to the space
They are more intelligent

No. There are very expensive places affordable to oligarchs, but they are still shitty.

Obvious brown third worlder. A French guy would never call us white.

>brazil
sun
sex
beaches
party

>russia
cold
desolate
dark
depressing

the obvious answer is russia because i'm not a horny lazy chimp

Russia also has beaches

yes

Russian gated communities look similar to Brazilian gated communities. We do have old money neighborhoods of course, but they're sort of cramped these days because they need to have tall walls and gates with electric fence because they're outside gated communities.

>poor cold shithole
>poor warm shithole with nice beaches
hmmmmmmmmmm......

This is Alphaville in Brazil, one of the most famous gated communities in Brazil, usually celebrities live in these.

People used to shoot heroin out in the streets with dirty needles, decades back. Before we decriminalized and focused on damage prevention strategies (you can trade used needles for clean ones, there's clinics that replace your heroin habit with a methadone habit, etc).