La creatura de la Colombia Britanica.

Het verachtelijke wezen...

El goblino...

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
la negrura de las profundidades...

This meme is great for purging pollacks

Why? I find it funny

THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER WH*TEBOI

Sup Forums throws a huge fit whenever someone muttposts.

Does anyone have that one Sup Forums thread where OP claimed it was all part of a jewish conspiracy to sow discord amongst "americans who identify as whites"?

It's not just one thread, it's a popular theory there.

I only have this

but wouldn't they support it? It's implying Americans are goblins and abominations due to miscegenation.

yeah they claim we're all paid Soros shills, unbelievable how much they freak out over this meme

el enemigo de la luz sagrada

technically the meme laughs at race mixing, yet it apparently hits much too close to home for them to realize that

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

what? that makes no sense

not the one you're talking about but

think about it, why are they mutts?

>we iz whyte
>no u mutt
>WE IZ WYTEEEE
>mutt

that's it

So it's a "You're not white" meme? Why would they care if they really aren't mutts?

because they ARE mutts

you donkey

The concept of whiteness was always an American thing to begin with. But it also attacks >muh heritage faggotry, white or not. The meme is perfect, it upsets them like nothing else we've seen so far.

mutts in denial
have you seen one of those Sup Forums meeting pictures?
i don't have it, but someone could share it

The dark race mix will not avail you, bane of evropa

I got you senpai

mental illness desu

This can't be real.

thanks
now you can understand why the butthurt

Post pics of people whiter than your average Sup Forums user.
I'll start

it is real, meeting after the end of HWNDU New York (Shia Leboof's failed art project) early this year.

I'm pretty sure those are ironic Sup Forumstards, can't be otherwise

the best meme

youtube.com/watch?v=ELiaLPJx3y8

i thought so, but we can't be sure
specially after their appearance on LaBeouf protest

Yeah the HWNDU guys were mostly just real life shitposters, they don't consider themselves white.

The reason the mutt meme triggers Sup Forums so much is because it shatters that their delusion that America is the last bastion of western white civilization. I think most of the guys who get butt hurt at it are actually white, but they literally cannot comprehend how brown their country is as a whole. It's pure cognitive dissonance. The mutt meme has destroyed the sheltered Sup Forums fag's reality.

I wish I was that aesthetic

tbqh I loved watching that stream, the liberal butthurt was so delicious

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qu2ie9FCys

his Sheev/CIA impressions were pretty good, that's all I've seen

youtube.com/watch?v=vp3DmueJ9jM

la cosa gorda

el mostruo obscura...

The way that he continues to sheevpost while the buzzfeed reporter is trying to talk to him is great stuff

Funny part is that the mutt meme, at least the original mutt, is old as fuck, and nobody cared about it much even on Sup Forums. Two or even one year ago they wouldn't have cared about all the variations either. That board really was completely swarmed by r*dditors, uh.

la convergencia

Another

el diablo...

Do those guys claim to be white or is it something else that unites them

la perdiciĆ³n...

irl shitposting

srsly jackie Sup Forums, jihadi jesus and kim jung user were great, proofs are there on kiketube to see

reddit

EL MUTTACABRA