/mena/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VO1GqRLWv0Q
youtu.be/eNKqYr5BM04
youtube.com/watch?v=9PPPOANOtqU
youtu.be/LH5SzwRwXkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hOUUlF0w7Og
consumerist.com/2017/05/19/18-cable-companies-promise-to-support-net-neutrality-none-will-guarantee-you-in-writing/
strawpoll.me/14622007
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

おはよう edition

>''muh Palestine!''
>''muh ummah!''
>''muh khaybar khaybar!''

Why does a hwhite supremacy movement appeal to subhuman nafri Algerians?

gib routine

shit now i have to be pro palestine thanks a lot

i'd say you're between 5'9" and 5'10"
If it actually is you in the pic

Well yeah I askd that bc I saw some kurdish nationalist accounts on twitter being angry at Islam and I now that they are secular so I wondered if they were all mostly apostates.

So if I correctly understood: biji Kurds are mostly apostates but the majority of IRL Kurds aren't?

>tfw spics care more about palestine than Muslim governments
Why?

huwhyter than you ali

Idk what's up with pro-Palestine Latinos

youtube.com/watch?v=VO1GqRLWv0Q

How do you know my name????

Palestine became overrated so arabs grew bored of the cause

Leftism

Meant to quote
There were protests about palestine in all of mena tho

The average "muslim government" is a guy in a suit or an army uniform who steals money and puts people in jail, free morsi

Anti-imperialist leftism.

>There were protests about palestine in all of mena tho
far smaller than usual. I guess most Arabs are just tired

>there were protests about palestine in all of mena tho
By palestinians in refugee camps

>supporting the Muslim Brotherhood

In all of the Muslim world, hasta Malaysia and Indonesia

You're the Iranian? Do you go to Tehran a lot?

no i am not a child molestor

morsi is a murtadd who was blind, and by the permission of allah was shown the true fruits of his blind desires for 'american democracy' a method only used to bring about the ineptest of tyrants to bring ruin to the people.

اللهم ينعل وجهك الله بزبّه الاسود لكبير انشالله يا رب يا رب

Oh another leb
Identify yourself

nazis weren't white supremacists, they supported the muslims against the british. stop being a historical revisionist.

poonisians and other cucks who don't kow the truth of the terrible pali people protested everywhere.

/mena/ why aren't you eating heaven's fruit rn?

i'm the one that should be locked up

our garden in Tunisia has a clementine tree, the best orange fruit desu.

Welcome to the retardation of Iranian islamism, where we fight, die, supply and support a people that view us as infidels
just because ''muh ummah!''

the new generation of sunni islamists and salafis hate iran tho

im more a fig man myself.

Noice, is your grampa taking care of the garden?

I wish I could eat 1kg of fruits and drink 1L of water because I'm sick as hell and there's an epidemia here but I can't eat anything without wanting to puke
Help pls

put a sock in it manwhore

my grandpa is too old now , my grandma is into gardening stuff , our gardens are connected so she always comes to our garden and takes care of it when my father isn't there.

>fig
I see you're a man of great taste
Red figs are it's all about

Same here, hope you get well soon
Go buy yourself some oranges

figs are a summer fruit. This is my best summer fruit desu

>what it's
Man i keep eating up words and letters while posting

>tfw posting in mena without a mena flag

youtu.be/eNKqYr5BM04

wtf is that?

comes from cactus
>
The first introduction of prickly pears into Australia is ascribed to Governor Philip and the earliest colonists in 1788. Brought from Brazil to Sydney, prickly pear grew in Sydney, New South Wales, where they were rediscovered in a farmer's garden in 1839. They appear to have spread from New South Wales and caused great ecological damage in the eastern states. They are also found in the Mediterranean region of Northern Africa, especially in Tunisia, where they grow all over the countryside, and in parts of southern Europe, especially Spain, where they grown in the east, south-east and south of the country, and also in Malta, where they grow all over the islands. They can be found in enormous numbers in parts of South Africa, where they were introduced from South America.

Best served cold on a hot summer day

cactus fruit

Just finished one, feels good.

how does it taste?
never seen anything like that here

my fat uncle(rip) used to collect them in buckets and then he would eat a whole bucket by himself and enjoy constipation for hours.good old days.

Kekk

watery and sweet , the texture is slightly mushy

like a kiwi but replace sourness with sweetness

Can we just get over it and agree that Israel has won and give them all the clay?

they're tasty, best eaten after refrigeration on a dry summer's day, here they're sold and cheap (but i have been to places where you can pick them, desolate areas because people here do not eat them because they're dumb) but when i go home they're free lol.

actually there's very many things here which are not eaten despite being tasty and pests like rabbit or camels.

it's kinda like a melon but with more obnoxious seeds

The whole world, besides America, is riding on Palestinian dicks because of Palestine.

We, as Muslims, cannot squander that goodwill so easily, now can we?

yeah , like for example almost most countries in the med area that have these pines called Aleppo pines don't really use them. In Tunisia , they make tasty pudding with them

But its seeds are the best part

Pines look like THAT?

I think your talking about pine nuts that go for 40-50$ a kilo here

is it the actual pines or pine nuts? pine nuts expensive these days

what you do with them? i just swallow them lol, i can't say they're bad or good in that regard

>40-50$ a kilo
jesus christ , do they look like this?

More or so yes

your daily dose of eurobeat
youtube.com/watch?v=9PPPOANOtqU

yeah pine nutsthey go from 5 to 10 dollars in Tunisia (still kinda expensive for poorisians

Thank you. Hope you'll too. I would but I really don't feel like going out, even though I know that fruits + lots of water would cure me.

maybe you be surprised the price increased a lot in the last few years, i remember myself buying a kilo or 500 grams a few years ago maybe 17 dollars and altogether a lot of people are not using pine nuts in traditional cuisine any more because of the expense, you can still get cuisine with pine nuts it in rich areas like UAE for example.

Yeah, that was one of the things I liked about my grandma's kebbeh, I would wait to catch those nuts with my tongue and savour them
Not anymore though

haha, you never know maybe sometime you will be a rich boy and have a nice wife that prepare it for you inshallah.

based heteronormativity kills the fag

All the /mena/ boys and girls are hitting the clubs because they are free tomorrow.

Wtf, I love Palestine now!

A thousand cake butts on my face

Which /mena/ country makes the best music and why is it Turkey?

So far i have been really dissapointed by Arabic music. Can you guys make anything other than Arabesque and shitty Turbo-folk? If so post em

youtu.be/LH5SzwRwXkQ

nah

i push my fingers into my

Anus

HIIIIIIIIIIS GUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

somebody

>Berber
>White
Pick two habibi

If you are muslim why would you not be pro-palestinian, at least in idea even if you don't do anything about it?
Litterally every jew I ever met was pro-zionist.

you basically have a moroccan flag

xD

turkish pop sucks ball also here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=hOUUlF0w7Og

what does anun gibi mean

how are you holding up with the NN fiasco

>If you are muslim why would you not be pro-palestinian
Normal people understand it's not currently possible to defeat the United States

it doesn't matter now because they won't start changing it only in 2018/2019 and if it goes to court it could even take more time.
My isp claims that they support NN
consumerist.com/2017/05/19/18-cable-companies-promise-to-support-net-neutrality-none-will-guarantee-you-in-writing/
I hope they do but I'm still disappointed because I wanted to change to verizon next year because they 100mb/s for 50 dollars but now with this NN thing i will stay with my current ISP

>Litterally every jew I ever met was pro-zionist.
not in america, alot of jews are against zionism or at least are pro two-state solution

asking because the idea of the betule melike samra nigger and the megaphone kike not posting anymore makes me so hard

/MENA/ POLL #1: RELIGION
PLEASE VOTE
strawpoll.me/14622007
strawpoll.me/14622007
strawpoll.me/14622007

Why do some of you have to be non-religious cucks like that?
Why do you make serious polls on /m*na/ ????

Americans just have to act sensibly in matters that require immediate care din't they
fucking hell

Probably because mostly diaspora are awake right now

Well yeah /mena/ is mostly diaspora
Hey are you the Iranian? If yes do you go regularly to Tehran?

it's actually the opposite, the majority if not all of the heathens itt are natives

>majority is heathen
so the mooslims here that seem the majority are just LARPing?

Hello, anyone here selling their sisters or daughters for marriage?

i doubt it, they're probably muslims that don't practice the religion, just don't want to admit it

Are you still here? Is that actually you?
Are you him?