WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?!?

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?!?

oh right

THANKS CHINA!!

Inb4 Uwe Boll

ja bitte

Jesus Christ, we just got rid of them.

$$$$$$

Well that's terrible. But what an opportunity to make them not suck. That won't happen, but my what an opportunity.

originality died over a decade ago, now they just do cookie cutter shit because idiots like Sup Forums will give them their shekels

this lol

because they're fun movies

>six picture series

prepare yourself for the CCU, the Capcom Cinematic Universe, all of which ends up in a crossover movie with the MCU. Possibly something about Ultron and Sigma fusing together.

>reboot
The last movie came out this year

This.

The action scenes are kino, and they are just generally fun to watch. One of my favorite movie series

People are getting pissed about this but I'd rather a reboot than another shitty "Alice" film.
They'd never top the games but if they could do something like RE1-RE4 or maybe RE7, I would be at least interested in watching it.

Although I have zero faith in that and I'm totally expecting a shitty, CGI action mess all over again.

They should keep the look authentic to the original games. Fixed camera that changes perspective whenever they go in to another room.

That's a good idea actually.

>American contributes of 20% of the box office of the whole fucking world
>* blame china *

Ive never understood why the movies are nothing like the games. A re7 movie would be kino

so they switch to a shoulder perspective by the 4th movie?

That's actually neat.

Yes I want the movie to be looking at someone's upper back taking up half of the screen.

L E O N !!!!!

>nothing like the games
I mean, the settings, plots (at least for the first 2) and most characters are there, it's just Alice as the main character for some reason.

Action tickets>Horror tickets

That's because it's literally the plot of the MvC game.

wow the people at Sony really are just desperate morons

but that would be awesome

They'd rather throw hundreds of millions of dollars at a reboot than come up with something interesting.

Maybe because the director is married to the actress who plays Alice and thats why it is The Crazy Adventures of Alice. Instead of the actual resident evil games

You guys really wanna know?
_____M_O_N_E_Y_____

Why does he wear the mask?