Why do these shitholes full of crime and shitty people exist?

Why do these shitholes full of crime and shitty people exist?

Jew

What a dumb question

to cuck the swedes of course

*smart
Thank you

why do mosquitoes exist?
why does your mum have HIV?
it's nature

(SS) Africa is better btw

I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling pooskin

Nuke us

I wish I could do that

virgin

South America at least has some hot latina chicks and would be ok if we killed or castrated all men
Nuke Africa, there's nothing of any worth in there

>I wish I could do that
While we're at that, can you go back in time and nuke those niggers from Scandinavia who kept raiding Europe proper? While Genoa and Venice were busy building empires, those bleached nignogs were still too dumb to read and write.

you forgot central america, the highest murder rate per capita (even the niggers know better)

small jej

Because fuck you that's why

So you guys can extract resources and cheap untrained labor force. Also to visit us to satisfy your savior complex.

Mosquitos are useful. They kill a lot of nignogs.
>Today, the majority of malaria deaths occur in Africa, south of the Sahara, where the malaria parasite is very common.
>The World Health Organization estimates that between 300 and 500 million cases of malaria occur each year

Africa and America are a gorilion times more relevent the Scandinavia in ANY given time in history.
I dont understand this shitpost, you are not in /bantz .
Shitty people? Bitch you cant grasp what America is let alone Africa that for some retarded reason you included North África.
Fuck off faggot.

>I dont understand this shitpost, you are not in /bantz .

oh, sweetie...

As if you have the right to say that "wh*toid".
You literally descend from the niggers of europe, a bunch subhumans who are know historically only for chimping out. You're also part of the most violent, cruel and murderous pack of animals that ever existed: "wh*te """people"""", which is responsible for the biggest genocides un history, and has probably killed the largedt quantity of beings un this planet.

You should kill yourself first. Thank God you're in process of becoming extinct and being replaced, you filthy animal.

>nigs compensate by fucking more

We're talking about the present, not history, Pedro.

WELL SAID

Well the difference is that we robbed and killed our enemies while you kill your own people
what a subhuman pooskin

to fuck swedish girls

Scandinavians aren't European or white, otherwise you wouldn't have vikings.

ahh yes the butthurt
cry more subhuman pooskins

Also this why the fuck do they talk about stuff that happened thousands and hundred of years ago?

Europeans from other nationalities isn't europeans

Hey nignog who fell in bleach, if you're that desperate for attention, I can teach you some tricks to make Latin Americans fight against each other in hilarious ways.

But first, go back to the farm, otherwise I'll call your owner.

inb4 nigger/viking raids don't work through the internet.

see this

This board used to me so much more men, now its egoist shitpost.
Even in the present, i did write ANY time in history.