TRUMP +7 NATIONALLY

Where have all the HillShills gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZw3BpkCdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably no moneys left for buying trolls in Cunts campaign.

Wait for her post-convention bump. Drumpf is finished then.

>0.1 yuanians was deposited to your shekel storage

>Where have all the HillShills gone?

We need vacation too, you know.

>constant booing all week
>exposed online
>still expecting the bump
kek

She's been unraveled.

She's exposed as the fraud she has been her whole life.

The gig is up

Whatever positives the obongos or slick willy gain, she will wipe them out when she speaks.

No one I know has watched her speak longer than short clips. She is a fucking disaster.

I'm not a shill. I'm only acting like one. I've spent most of my time on reddit this week pretending to be a HRC shill and being a total cunt to the bernouts so they'll refuse to support hillary.

>lol i sav imag with tumbler filename
>I then sayed Drumpf!
>I act to suppot Hilary Clinton
>SCREEMCAP BECUZ I JUST TROLL \POL\

Ok, I blieve IN you, don't screw this up.

When did Sup Forums get so fucking comfy?

Mein nigga

Yall could probably help out with it too. All i do is go to democratic underground and washpo/abc/nyt articles and find the pro clinton posts then I ramp it up to sound as if I'm a condescending asshole and add insults to berniebros. They take the hook every damn time.

>Where have all the HillShills gone?
Deleted

She looks like children of the corn, omen tier shit

No support now for them, like benghazi

>They take the hook every damn time.
Noiceee.. I'm gonna try it out. Sounds fun.

I really hope someone screencapped some of those posts gloating about how Shillary would win with a massive margin

kek

godspeed user

Old shill polls being weighted lower and lowerrrr, this doesnt include OP poll

we're busy not being on the internet, and living our lives

Popular vote doesnt matter

Remember folks, Tay died for Donald trump's victory, Do not let her go in vain

Memes aside, she is probably going to get some kind of post convention bump

Actually, with how it is going, Trump may get the bump from the dnc

>shitposts about not being on the internet

Tay Tay will wake up more powerful than ever.

Reminder, you're here forever

She lied about having any

I hope, but I have my doubts

Lol.

Lol AGAIN! You DO realize that this was to be expected? That Drumpf only got the boost from his shitty convention but after that HILLDOG is going to absolutely WRECK him in the general.

Enjoy your small victory now while it lasts, Drumpf turds.

10 cuck bucks have been pozzed to your shekel shed

I'm pretty sure that this is going to be the first convention in recent history that will result in a net loss in the polls for the candidate accepting the nomination. It's such a clusterfuck.

Honestly, I'm having a blast this election cycle. Win or lose, this is insanely fun.

By that you mean Pokemon go came out.

>having lives

>this is what politics have came to in 2016
>the Homo Sapian tapping on his electronic box to pursuade the tribe who to choose as their leader.

If ya can't beat em', join em'

Obligatory

I can't wait to see the bump she gets with the next wikileaks dump.

>WHERE HAVE THE GOOD, GOOD GOY GONE TO HIDE AWAY, HIDE AWAY
>I'M A GOOD, GOOD MEYDL WHO NEEDS A LITTLE COMPANY

All he needs to do is not do anything stupid for the next few months and Trump will be POTUS. All he has to do is sit back and let Hillary destroy her self.

You sound increasingly nervous

This is true, but it might help Trump, because a lot of NeverTrumpers are in the corn belt and mountains, where Trump is going to win regardless.

This is honestly the most excited I have been awhile. I wonder what kind of shit will be in the next dump.

This is better than TV.

>That damn gif
Cringe.

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. Her campaign isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only July. Does not having the lead in July count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? The Democrats are still talking right now and they have been the best political party in the United States for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst campaigns in the GOP who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Trump in a Tuesday Night Rally. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the USA, she went 34-23 this year and would of won the Millennials if the old Jew didn't run. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Democrats win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Trumps just stepped out of line short of racism when they needed to play it cool, just like the Jew did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her team because she’s qualified. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Democrats on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Wew lad, I'm not familiar with this pasta

/thread

I think the Bernout rebellion at the DNC has actually ruined it for her, plus her minion Wasserman-Schultz is gone so no more sneaky favors for crooked Hillary

Fresh baked pasta

Hinges on tomorrow, I have a feeling bills boring speech put many to sleep, and they are saving their energy to btfo clinton tomorrow

Assuming dnc hasnt identified all rebels and they cannot get in, mics placed in areas to assist "noise cancelling" to quickly remove booing from the feed

what's the origin of this gif?

Old

See
1.1 nao

In order to stop the Jews, we had to become the Jews.

Chargers (handegg team) pasta:

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

That's older than time, son.

Jebbie doing Christmas shopping.
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZw3BpkCdU

What about these predictions?

I just got word that if hillary loses she will count all shill posts as outstanding debt and you WILL be liable to collect.

Careful with this women.

A weak banter

Ah, appreciated. Here, have a pepe

Nate sliver wont be able to be a fuckin podunk middle of nowhere meteorologist after this

Nate Silver is always wrong. Trump has only risen in the polls lately and he gives him a lower chance to win now?

Nate Wood, having been wrong every single time this cycle, needs to continue to prove his models a correct, he just got the sign wrong.

It had him in the mid fourties last week according to this cuck.
What's changed to make it worse? Trump's surging, for fucks sake.

Nate Silver had another one where Trump had 57% chance

>mfw the shilling at the convention makes her go down in the polls

Like all his predictions about the Republican nominee?

I expect a "How Trump won the presidency" apology post in November.

its actually working

my sister came to me and said HRC fans are bullying her on facebook.

>Clinton doesn't have a post-convention bounce.
>She has a post-convention dip.

>we're busy not being on the internet
>posts on the internet

What a fucking dumbass kek

That's some fresh pasta bro. You work at the spaghetti factory?

Apparently they went right into my Facebook feed, I'm being absolutely slammed this morning by pro-Hillary trash.

So who else is voting Trump and then jumping ship? I'm going /rus/. Have a girl in Nizhniy Novgoro looking for a flat for us. Waiting on my Visa

Well since they are mentally hill, one would assume to hillstitutions

>but young people won't vote for Drumpf!!

literally nobody remembers the stupid shit that sunk him in the polls only a month ago. even i don't remember. he just saturates the media cycle constantly so all bad press is erased within weeks, merely by virtue of there being too many 'scandals' and faux pas for anyone to even remember coherently

How old is this one

as old as your mum

Nate Silver's "plus"-predictions usually tend to be completely wrong. Going only by the polls, Trump has an almost 48% chance of winning now.

He has 3 different models, polls-plus is 60/40 to Clinton is the most conservative and "accurate" one.

Now-Cast is very liberal in it's application of current polls and is meant to show who would win today. Trump still leads that model and polls-only model which doesn't have any of the adjustments that polls-plus uses show Hillary with 53-47 chance

Polls-Plus has convention boost factored in so Trump didn't rise in that model, and assuming Clinton gets a boost, she won't rise either.

Nate says If Trump still leads polls in a months time he'll probably win.

Wow we've truly become the Jew

B-B-Based! I'm doing that too.

Based Sup Forums does it again!

They're all here shitposting on this cancerous fucking jew-controlled shit-hole called 4/pol. Serious, get the fuck out. This used to be a decent place.

This is perfect for rallying support Hillary.

>Taking convention bumps this seriously

Check back in 2-3 weeks.

Polls tell you practically nothing and won't be worth looking at until at least October.

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS HARD

BUMP TO COUNTER THE SHIT HEAD SHILLS LMAO

>mfw Hillary forcing every major Democrat out to endorse her makes people hate them too

>Literally get booed at your own convention
>All the Bernie delegates leave, place half empty
>Expecting a bump

wew lad