26 years

26 years

Really hoping to see more of the black lodge's inhabitants like the jumping man.

Wonder what they'll do to make it obvious to the audience this is Doppelganger Coop/BOB. I'm curious to see how BOB will be portrayed with Frank Silva being dead.

It's happening it's happening it's happening!

Oh yeaah and the hoola hoop girl also

I haven't watched any of twin peaks but I want to watch the premier.

What do I need to know to understand what is happening?

This will bomb so hard. There's no reason for it to be made.

>Coop walks into the Black Lodge
>"Make...America...Great...Again"
>Audience knows who the bad guy is

Pretty simple

In that case watch the International pilot.

Leo never bought drywall.

Leo needs a new pair of shoes.

Okay, so there's that lumbering town in Washington state close to the canadian border where a high school girl was murdered. An agent of the FBI was sent there to investigate and he discovered that the town seems to be connected to a secret realk where... for the sake of simplicitly, let's call them evil spirits dwell that get nourishment from human suffering.

So, one of those evil spirits posessed the father of the girl who was murdered and... well, killed her. So, the agent and the cops of the local sheriffs department solve the case and then a bunch of stuff happens that doesn't matter because the authors didn''t actually want to resolve that plotthread and where left without a story.

Eventually the agent has to enter the realm where the evil spirits live (Something to do with his former partner who went rogue and became a serial killer. It's complicated) but he gets stuck there while an evil doppelganger escapes from it. And that's where the old show ended.

Can I ask why?

If you had no interest in Twin Peaks after all these years what are you trying to get out of watching the premier of the new season?

To help the ratings for my bros on Sup Forums

Only answer possible.

Is this from another show/movie that he was in? I have a hard time believing this is from TP.

>Wonder what they'll do to make it obvious to the audience this is Doppelganger Coop/BOB.

It's the long hair my man. Yahoo called him "hilarious".

why?

I just want to add that the supernatural aspect of the show isn't so in your face as this comment is, it is done with class and a very slow pace that most who want to see vampires and evil ghosties getting stabbed with stakes every 30 seconds aren't going to be able to appreciate

That show I like is coming back into style

Ray Wise

why should that matter at all?

most great art isn't popular

there's no "reason" for art at all you mong

It is from the new episode

can someone explain what the side plot with thomas eckhardt and that box and the key had do with anything

seems like it was a whole side story that had no connection or value

lmao

About to rewatch the series actually and noticed it had 2 versions of the pilot . What was the difference?
cheers

These are good, i wanna add that aesthetically it plays on the iconography of 50s/Americana/small town/soap opera on one hand vs the absolute dread and horror of the circumstances surrounding the murder, and in Fire Walk with Me, Laura's final days

Essentially a theme Lynch often comes back to, the seedy underbelly of an otherwise idyllic American community

Could definitely watch this

Should I skip part 5?

The international pilot has a hastily tacked on conclusion. They made it so they could sell Twin Peaks as a standalone movie. Large parts of the ending are used for the dream sequence in episode three.

Nice.

Thanks for the info, will avoid.

He should ask for a cameo, he'd fit right in