What did Ozzy mean by this?

What did Ozzy mean by this?

*decapitates bat*

She's begging male action stars to sign up to whatever movie that fits Rodgriguez's criteria just so jews would invest in the movie she wants to star in. She's going to be sucking so much dick for her grill power flick lmao!

>nobody wants to play second fiddle to my shit movies
>you're INSECURE
Yeah that'll win you guys.

>Implying she didn't fuck a ton of people anyway

I genuinely thought that was a picture of Ozzie before I even saw the comment, Christ why is she ugly?

It's the sunglasses.

>Implying it's not also the hair, facial structure and expression

Nice try, Michelle.

HELLRAISEEEEEEEER
IN THE THUNDER AND HEAAAAT

>every STRONG FEMALE WOMYN hollywood shits out recently is just a cardboard cutout with no characteristics aside from being in a bad mood most of the time.
>we somehow need more of that.

why is everybody so BAD at getting their point across?

same here

OZ'D

Can you wear rounded sunglasses and not look like Ozzy?

Me too, holy shit.
Not if you also look like a drug addict.

even now that I know it's supposed to be somebody else I'm still certain that the man in the picture is ozzy osbourne

Ozzy isn't a drug addict. He has some super human levels of drug resistance. He was taking enough drugs at his peak years that should / would have killed a normal man

I thought Ozzy was looking good but it was just Michelle looking awful.

so many insecure """""""""""men""""""""""" itt

Michelle Rodriguez, now that's a Wonder Woman I could stand behind.

What is the best Ozzy kino?

So she's sick of herself?

women don't like seeing other women do anything,which is why female sports fail, and the men that likes women in sports and on the screen are usually alienated when certain females launches into their virtue signaling and then tells them to fuck off.

>SHAROOOOOOOOOOOON

Because of the number of chemicals in his body and the way he survived them all, they literally wants his heart and brain for study when he dies.

SHAROOOOOONNNNNNNNNN