How will clifford procreate?

How will clifford procreate?

Rape. Giant red dog dicked rape.

He doesn't.

Find him a big red bitch.

He'll just jizz everywhere and some poor bitch will roll around in it.

with Emily Elizabeth

He'll hump someone's big red leg and get his big red balls cut off.

Insemination

Would his sperm cells be bigger or would he just have alot of cum? Are there any scientists here?

C'mon. You all know that Cleo's been wanting that giant dog cock all along.

I think larger dog breeds have the same sized sperm and smaller breeds
But if clifford js an actual giant dog then im not sure
Like when ant man goes giant i assume his individual sperm gain size as well

All cells of the same type are more or less the same size. Bigger animals just have more of them.

>Sup Forums asks the most important questions
Sperm cells are already microscopic, so having bigger sized sperm practically wouldn't make much of a difference.
And of course Ant-Man's swimmers would get bigger, just like every other cell in his body or however it works.

>Sperm cells are already microscopic, so having bigger sized sperm practically wouldn't make much of a difference.
they still have to work in relation to the egg

Doggie style

there's a redbone joke in here somewhere

Clifford is just a normal dog that gained incredible size as he got older. He was born a normally sized puppy.

How was he born in the first place?

he stole Pym particles

cleo seemed like kind of a slut

she and all the other main dog characters probably had casual sex at some point

Emily Elizabeth can jerk him off into a barrel, get a turkey baster, and impregnate all the neighborhood bitches.

clifford isnt that shaggy..
anyway, he was born, right? so there must be more of his kind.
that's not the whole story as i heard it.
wait what? okay then, figuring out what caused him to grow giant.. could make a compatible bitch for him

He was a runt of the litter, but Emily's love for him made him grow.

If I remember the theme song correctly, it was Emily's love.

They wouldn't be THAT much bigger. Eggs are already thousands of times bigger than sperm anyway.

The answer is right here.

He would simply have more cells, not bigger ones.

In the case of Pym Particles: If they make each cell grow/shrink proportionally to the Ant-Man'size, then his sperm cells would grow.shrink, but you still probably wouldn't be able to see them since they are microscopic.

In the case of Clifford: He was a small dog that grew big. You don't grow due to your cells growing, you grow due to your cells dividing. Therefore Clifford has more sperm cells than other dogs, but they're all still the same size as any other dog's sperm cells

No. Cleo is destined to be with Mac and Mac only.

>user is suprised that Cleo is a slut.

spores

So...just hypothetically speaking, Giant man could get super duper giant, and then Captain America could pick up one of these giant sperm cells and slap the red skull in the face with it?

I need to know. For science.

Yes. Yes he could.

Yes but he'd have to be cosmically sized or smaller
And even then, he still runs the risk of destroying the earth and pushing it out of orbit

It would be easier to just use the technology to increase the sperm cell instead of having giant man go big and then jerk off
But I'm glad you're asking the important questions

I guess we've already found the bitch for him then.

Figuring out what Giant Man can do with his jizz is the focal point here. I suppose weaponization or propulsion isn't very viable here, aside from the obvious benefit of slapping the red skull in the face with giant sperm.

So, I suppose a multi stage process:

Giant man enlarges and launches his jizz.
You spray the jizz with enlarging pym particles to make them even larger.

Then you have a miniaturized catcher, say Jan.

If you have the correct size differential, so that Jan can masturbate with the relatively giant sperm, can Jan get pregnant?

He will _not

Or they got him fixed when he was a puppy.

>can Jan get pregnant
Unless her eggs are the proportionally correct size, then no.

>Clifford impregnates Cleo
>Cleo gives birth to a litter of monster puppies
>The pain is too much, they have to put her down
>Clifford and the puppies grow angry
>They rampage through the streets
>The city is there's
>It's up to Emily Elizabeth to stop Clifford and his Kin

underrated posts.

It doesn't help that Cree Summer voices her.

*theirs

The sperm has to be smaller than the egg to properly fertilize it, so no

found her

Wrong, not 100% the same but take something like eggs, an ostritch egg and chicken eggs are the same number of cells but greatly different size.

CARLOOOOOS

That's crossing species barriers.

How much do you think it cost to feed him for a week? I mean I really doubt that a whole cow would be enough to satisfy him.

Dogs are pretty stretchy

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THIS user

clifford is my husbando

kek

>And of course Ant-Man's swimmers would get bigger, just like every other cell in his body or however it works.

This is a pointless question because it's superheroes. But if instead of gaining more cells his cells just grow, wouldn't these cells become instable?

How did dinosaurs procreate?

by sparing no expense.

Reminds me of a dinosaur sex documentary I watched years ago that was, I joke not, actually named Tyrannosaurus sex. So go watch that.

It will be ruff

Having sex with men who transform into Helicopters.

I honestly really like this art piece.

It's so comfy

Did they knock the others over and just grunt and pump?

>Tyrannosaurus sex
>Googling this
>YouTube
Well I ain't clicking it

Changing size should fuck him up big time, as the proteins and assorted biochemistry/molecules in his cellular environment would be unable to interact with say, oxygen from his external environment.

He'd probably also be blind from changing size as the rods and cones in his eyes would be unable to absorb light.

But you know, Capeshit.

>changing size renders him blind and impotent

Honestly sounds like something that would happen in Venture Bros, some washed up old superhero lamenting his failed life due to superpowers