Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/terminator-6-reboot-2019-arnold-schwarzenegger-returning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hollywood needs to be stopped.

>James Cameron making a movie other than Avatar
No

>Cameron's
That's how I know this is bullshit.

As long as Cameron does it, I don't care.

>lel cameron is producer but let's call it his terminator for clickbait

Only as producer

movieweb.com/terminator-6-reboot-2019-arnold-schwarzenegger-returning/

If James Cameron does it I'm okay with it

Terminator/Alita Battle Angel crossover confirmed.

I take it back then

>not making all these new Terminator, Predator, Blade Runner, and Alien movies into a cinematic universe like all the fan fics speculate

Let me be a studio head

i love arnold but i dont want so see him in any more movies. pls stop.

Which James Cameron do you mean, i hope not the one who spoke well about genesys on camera?

It sure is bizarro hollywood that this isnt a thing

I get the rest, but how does Terminator fit? Skynet fucked over humanity in the same time sphere that Bladerunner happens in.

Not to mention Skynet isn't something that would get eliminated quickly.

>Conan the barbarian 3 got canned for this

Cameron is basically a hack anyway, the only good movies he's made are t1, t2 and aliens

Time Travel is the greatest retconning device user

James Cameron is just as senile as Ridley Scott by this point.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

>Aliens

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO KING CONAN?
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO "NOT RETURNING"?
WHAT THE FUCK, ARNIE?

>Franchise creator James Cameron — who has stayed on the sidelines since directing the first two classic films — is the beneficiary of changes in copyright law. Basically North American rights to the franchise revert back to him in 2019.

Please no, honestly he should stick to what he said about Terminator after Salvation.

>Considering that the franchise is technically his baby, Cameron has a pretty carefree attitude about what's happened since his last work on it and how far it has come. "I have stepped so far away from the 'Terminator' universe," he said. "I know what you know at this point. I'm happy with that. I made a decision a way's back to just let it have its life, you know?"

>If reading those words leaves you with the impression that Cameron is about as likely to return to "Terminator" as he is to go ahead with a "Titanic" sequel, you're right. "From my perspective, it's run its course and I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said. Plus, frankly... the soup's kind of been pissed in a little bit by other filmmakers, so I don't have any personal desire to go back to it. So I certainly wouldn't want to be a dog in the manger and disallow my friends from making a little money off it. Why would I do that?"

Previous time someone tried to do third Conan movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger decided to do Terminator 3 instead of it as last movie before becoming gubernator of commiefornia.

True Lies is one of the greatest action comedies, even if naked Jamie Lee Curtis adds horror aspects to the movie. Abyss is also pretty good.

>cameron's new terminator movie
Lies.

they should return instead

There's that Terminator vs Alien vs Predator comic...

350 millino budget, 400 million domestic, 700 million foreign.

I unironically want another Alien vs Predator movie.
They keep fucking them up, but I keep wanting.

I agree, best Terminator stuff made since T2. Got cancelled when it really started to get interesting.

bump

I unironically enjoyed Genesys. It was goofy and fun to watch, despite being mostly shit.