Why don't boomers want millenials to be successful?

Why don't boomers want millenials to be successful?

they're too autistic to know that their time is up
pic related

I never thought i would agree with a horsey comic

Why are you shills trying to slide threads with bullshit millennial bait like this? Fuck off sage goes in all fields

I've never had a problem with boomers you lazy millenial.
I'm smart and a complete NEET and i'm working currently in a tech company as programmer.
Just go to look for a work.

Also.
Boomer thinks the same as you at 70s or 60s

How can you be NEET if you're employed?

What's with the 4 boomer threads posted at the same time, sliding much?

sorry i've forget that neet has the word employed in it.

What is there to agree with? Student loans don't prevent millennials from getting jobs, unless they're trying to start a business. More student leans would mean there's less money for entitlement programs.

are you in autism bux?

Well, maybe if millennials didn't go to school for bullshit degrees like liberal arts or womens studies they could find a decent job when they get out of school and these 'crippling student loans' wouldn't be so crippling.

Fuck boomers. Bunch of God damn hippies and cuckservatives. End social security now

>I'm a NEET
>i'm employed
Huh?

because they are parasites leaching on the future of the youngsters

>be millenial
>loan money to get into college
>can't pay it back
fucking boomers

Why do millennial with liberal arts degrees who live off their parents and/or student loans hate boomers who have worked for a living?

they have one last chance to redeem themselves before the day of the rope

this can be avoided if they vote for trump

That is true however there still lots of underemployed graduates that hold law, engineering, finance and accounting degrees. Its all about the networking these days. Could have a degree in basket weaving but if you know the right people you will get a decent job.

It's their fault they're falling for the college meme. It just isn't viable to get a degree for most people in this economy.

Because you didnt get a job.

Why don't millenials wants to be successful? Why is 80% of their time consumed by tumblr and pokemon?
>KYS bernout.
>24 yr old - HS drop out - college drop out
>make 22.50/H full time and gigging musician *bout extra 500 a week*
I work my ass off and took no excused being handed to me.

why I have to think like you , act like you, live like you ?
Fuck YOu ?

Individualism and materialism. These were the beliefs that were fostered in the 1950s and gave rise to the hippie movement, rock n roll, and consumer greed. It spreads right across the left and right of politics. It's credo is "believe in yourself; you can do or be anything." The result is a generation of selfish fucks who create policies to favor themselves, who don't care about youth unemployment or education costs, and who will happily spend all their savings into the grave.
The trouble is that most millenials have the same beliefs; they just don't have access to the same wealth and toys. When will people start valuing society again?

Students overemphasize the amount that student loans burden them. Every federal student loan has income based repayment plans.

It's still really shitty how much college costs. Millennials don't buy homes or accrue much property mostly because wages are stagnant and house prices are outrageous.

It's a multitude of things. Student debt is just one more thing piled on. Boomers are pretty shit though.

>$22.5
poverty is something to brag about?

When advanced technology take over , naming nano technology for example if there is no nuke meanwhile , you are outdated

>implying

how much for taxes each month to spoon boomers?

Not sure. Might be jealousy of our more fun youths where as when they were young it was all must get married and spit out little white fuckers asap or else you'd get dirty looks and all the old women would bitch about you. Not many of them were hippies.

There are NO excuses.

If the generation after you has it significantly harder than you, you fucked up.

>but le entitled melenial

Who raised them?
Who let jews educate them?

In my experience they're morons who didn't plan well enough for retirement and really through no fault of their own (other than said lack of planning) have clogged up the job system after the 2008 GFC.

Where 10 years ago someone in their 60s would be retired they are now in the position that would have gone to someone in their 40s, ipso facto, those 40 year olds are forced into a lower position, all the way down to millenials who just have very little good economic options available to them other than leeching off their parents, which breeds resentment both ways.

They do, hence the reason they employ them & train them. Ohhh nooo there are tooo many boomers in the job industry taking muh jobs. What kind of liberal non sense is that. There isn't a finite amount of money available. Either fit into the current equation or become an entrepreneur it's as simple as that.

Fine. Add a mandatory class that teaches people how to get out of the house and talk to people.

Finding a job is only hard when you toss out applications and resumes online and hope someone offers you a job.

>What kind of liberal non sense is that.

The liberal nonsense that doesn't want people working 9-5 literally to deaths door, as has been the goal of every generation, and reasonably attainable for the last several.

Because they are into american dream and murrika stronk memes and god complexes.

What really happened - east asian confederation fucked up west economy major way (trought competition). Nobody in USA can have the same income so easy, but they prefere to blame each-other or niggers as in "we fucked up by letting someone do something", not "we`ve been fucked by gooks".

Let's face it we'll probably be surviving off of the land and killing each other for resources and power.

Baby boomers are more entitled than millennials and to top it off they're completely convinced by foxnews and msnbc, they literally should be purged from America.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Boomers are still stuck in the 1970's and can't fathom what it would be like to be young and a feel lucky to even have a spot on the treadmill going nowhere, and have the entire country blaming you for the supposed transgressions of your ancestors.

So there's now more of that work that they so value, and far less of a reason to do it, and far less security that you'll be able to keep doing it... Sooner or later this whole thing has to collapse.

>NEET

Not Employed Educated or Trained

Oh look another divide and conquer thread trying to exploit the already daddy isues heavy entitled millenials into hating the older generation, gee, i wonder if americans are actually this stupid.

Maybe if boomers took risks like their parents generation and trained young folks for more than entry level jobs things might look better.
Maybe if baby boomers learned to live within their means while retired they wouldnt feel compelled to find work to fund their travelling/toy habits.
Maybe if baby boomers werent so retarded that they learned to care about whats in their food and water they wouldnt have so many health problems and medical bills, as well as not having been responsible by and large for why premiums are so damn expensive.
Maybe if baby boomers didnt feel inclined to import shitskins by the millions because muh profit marguns thered be plenty of opportunity and they wouldnt have had to make up in numbers because of their faggot parents having killed Europe.

I actually thought it was:

>Not in Employment Education or Training

As in I thought a graduate who just sat around and claimed welfare was technically a NEET.

I don't get this comic. How does debt stop someone from getting a job?

>boomers complaining about the children they raised

topkek always.

How do student loans prevent them from finding jobs?
Why would they choose to get enormous debt if they were going to get a worthless degree anyway?

>sage goes in all fields
>Anonymous

You can thank Obama for federalizing student loans.

Now the colleges/banks don't give a fuck because instead of the banks denying loans for stupid shit like women's studies, they don't have to worry about the money getting paid back because the government foots the bill.

Colleges don't give a fuck because they get money.

The only ones to blame for taking stupid shit courses then not being able pay a dime of the loans because there aren't jobs for the stupid shit they learned about are the moronic students.

It isn't the baby boomers, the floop doopers, the flim flammers, etc. it's the stupid fuck tard students and Obama's fault.

This

Boomers are fucking stupid and waste so much money on their materials. It pisses me off to see a boomer working a job that's supposed to be for a young person, it pisses me off more that they say they work there because they got bored with retirement.

>Oh look another divide and conquer thread
calls others
>daddy isues heavy entitled millenials

What could we expect from the nation that actually have there citizens having zikka babies

because we dont make $20 working as a fucking store clerk you dumb cunt

who cares if your cigarettes and candy are expensive you still make literally 3x above min. wage in the states for NOTHING. jobs niggers can do

If you legitimately think that the only people who can't find jobs after university are those were studied arts or whatever, you are very misinformed. There are countless smart graduates with STEM degrees. I am talking engineering, chemistry, biology, physics, math. Many of them can't find jobs after they graduate so in order to get by they find some shitty wageslave job and tutor math or chemistry or whatever on the side. Just look at craigslist listings in any major city and you will find tons of ads from STEM tutors. Do you think they went to school thinking "oh I want to be a tutor on craigslist?" Because most didn't. Some even have masters degrees. Not to mention med schools. Do you know how many A+ applicants are rejected from med schools every year? Thousands. Literally thousands. Some of these people dedicate years of their life to getting high grades, solid MCAT scores, thousands of hours of volunteer work, and other activities and then they are shut down by many med schools. It's to the point where some of these applicants are going overseas and taking on hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. Sometimes even $500,000, and they have no guarantee of being able to come back to their home country to practice. This world is not the same as when the boomers were young, and there are much less opportunities for younger people. Many of the jobs have been outsourced to China and India where the cost of labour is cheaper, and we have many international STEM grads here for work. There is a limited amount of jobs in the STEM field, and much more graduates than there are job openings. Get a clue, burger.

nah, NEETs used to be people who dropped out of high-school and took alternative schooling (which was pretty easy to cheat).

graduates who sit around and claim welfare aren't neets, they tend to end up in temp agencies today.

assuming this comic is rational, the issue is more that the cost of education is such that people can't get degrees, or have to go part-time in order to afford the cost.

Its taking longer and longer for people to get master degrees

That's not the point. They have shit to worry about that an underpaid job won't fix is the point.

>tfw no wall on western border

>Baby boomers
>Production jobs E V E R Y W H E R E
>Good pay for goods that are incredibly cheap
>Fucking $150k for suburban houses
>Could easily pay $50k and borrow the rest from bank
>Live comfy paying off small mortgage whilst having job security

>millennials
>having any of those advantages
Don't even fucking try to compare the two. There's quite literally no point.

I'm a millennial and tend to hire lots of boomers at my office because most millennials are lazy shitbags. I'll take an old baby boomer looking for something to do but reliable and self-sufficient over the typical person from my generation that needs constant reinforcement and has no concept of loyalty.

Got any millennials that arent lazy?

How does a student loan stop you from finding a job?

nth post best post

>Production jobs E V E R Y W H E R E
Yeah well now you get a service job. We have a service economy more than a production one.

I say this as a manufacturer myself (production jobs), but, for the most part your best bet is service now.

It's not boomers fault that kids took out massive loans to get liberal arts degrees

Hey, no one said you have to live in the city where property rents/prices are 5x as high.

I love outside the city and drive to work. 200 sqm house with a morgage at 300 euros a month.

>set trap
>bait trap
>teach rabbit to walk into traps
>rabbit gets legs broken
>haha you stupid rabbit, use some common sense man, you should have known!

Yep, got two! I prefer younger people that I hope to grow, because boomers are a short term fix, but millennials are way more work to employ in general. There are certainly exceptions.

I'm a millennial and I bust my ass.
Baby Boomer men are pretty chill, some can get real full of themselves but overall I haven't had issues working with them. Maybe one or two incidents.
Boomer women are cancer, any job environment they're in becomes toxic.

>>Why do I have to think like you etc?

You don't. Just B yourself and answer the question.

>be millennial
>graduate from university with engineering degree
>send out dozens of resumes to businesses looking to fill a position
>do a couple phone interviews
>WHY WON'T ANYONE HIRE ME????!!! ITS THESE DAMN BOOMERS TAKING AWAY JOBS FROM US

Nice try faggot. They can't find jobs because they're awkward and have no social skills. Go out and meet people in your field and network. That's how you get a job.

> because they got bored of retirement
Thats another one thats just so maddening. Besides the heavy liberalization of immigration, their business decisions have made it so hard to move up the ranks and have contributed to things being unnecessarily expensive. They also are the generation that designed and sell today computers, vidya systems and cell phones.. making millions off these but calling their number 1 market for these things lazy. They say these things have ruined our generation. Can you really blame us for being the first generation to have basically unlimited access to information at the push of a button for using it so often? Even then, due to their shitty generation doing themselves for so long, can you blame us for not wanting to be around them? After they call us a ruined generation making money off of us selling these things?

I wonder who federalized student loans... I wonder... just kidding, I know the answer, it was Barack Hussein Obama. All the misery the Millennials currently suffer from student loans was caused by Obama.

>A FUCKI---
Good post leaf.

>I'm a millennial and I bust my ass.
Yeah that's what you all say (and probably really think), but after the honeymoon most are lazy fucks with no loyalty to a business. Boomers tend to not drop you for 50 cents more and play the long game to grow in the company. And with millennials its like having a girlfriend, you have to constantly tell them how great they are doing or they get discouraged. Boomers know the deal and just do the work, don't have to pet them every morning like a dog.

Boomer women are better than millennial ones too, except for computer related tasks. They already popped their kids out and are more stable, and less fucking around on their phones and more work.

The best way to Network is to have an internship. You can't just walk into a place and start chatting with people. Schools need to emphasize internships a lot more. I doubt I would be where I am now without getting my foot in the door being a low paid Intern.

Can any burger confirm this?

A Danish uni profressor went to the US to do several lectures, and basically when he came back, he told his Danish bachelor students that he had to dumb down the lecture for the American bachelor students, and that their bachelors was pretty much the equivalent of high level high school.

Btw, Danish high schools have several levels, from normal, to business, to advanced and technical (physics and shit).

the system is broken from bottom to top...

If you think things are ok , nice

Im just having an opinion and im not entitled to it but basic I follow my inner will

>They can't find jobs because they're awkward and have no social skills

You realize this is mostly a meme right? Yes, some of them are definitely autistic, especially some of the engineers, I mean holy fuck I won't even go into my experience with some of the engineering majors I've met. But that being said there are hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of millennials worldwide who can't find work with their degree and you are attributing it to lack of social skills? The majority of them probably have friends. Seriously, you need to stop living in Sup Forums world for a few minutes and go outside.

I'm guessing he went to a ghetto area filled with dumbasses and niggers.

What school did he go to?

Generational warfare is just another divide and conquer strategy of the globalists, the same as race, sex, gender, etc warfare. Divided, the populace is easily controlled, part of the major strategy of bringing immigrants is to further divide(especially in Europe).

So when you see imagery and language used like that in this OP, remember that divided we get genocided

The generation after us will have it worse than us.
What are you doing to stop this?
>B-But baby boomers took away my ability to not fuck up the world, but I won't let them off the hook as easily as I just let myself off!

>Boomer women are better than millennial ones too

32 here so technically still a millennial

Boomer men are great. The banter is phenomenal. Boomer women are the absolute worse. Sure the millennial females are shitty employees, will quit out of nowhere, etc etc but for me as an employee it is a non-issue.

BOOMER WOMEN will fucking RUIN you if you let them. Literally never give them any reason to fuck with you. Some can be so amazingly nice but the cunts are C-U-N-T-S

If a Boomer male gets pissed at you... he will yell at you and get angry. That's fine. Boomer females will literally try and destroy your career if it is within their power.

FUCK THEM. I completely understand why so many of them vote Democrat.

Not a burger but my guess is he went to some lower tier schools.

Could be, yeah. I saw some documentaries about how ghetto high schools have 10% pass rate.

Not sure, sorry, but could be he went to some shit ones or mediocre ones, and not Ivy League obviously.

Thank you

When the boomers were in collage. It was $50 a semester. This was right out of Warrens mouth at the DNC.

Yep, worked with a boomer cunt that basically treated everyone and customers like shit, customer service was nonexistent with her, and my first days of work I tried texting her for advice and help on something and she flips out at me.

Never work for a boomer cunt.

I have been investing into a ROTH IRA since I was 16 earning $7 an hour. Currently 28 and making roughly 50k a year with no debts other then roughly 125k remaining on my 250k loan for my house. If I so choose to I can retire just shy of 50 even If I don't receive any raises. Money management is crucial, don't blame others for your short comings. No one is stopping you from the burden of starting your own business where the sky is the limit as far as earning potential. The only employer whose job it is to employ people is an employment agency the rest are only hiring to increase revenue of which you will be paid a competitive rate so that you have desire to stay. You could always go into a performance based field such as sales where there also is no limit on how much you earn. People at my company in outside sales earn anywhere from 60k on the low end, to earner number 2 who earns 300k, and earner number 1 who earns roughly 2-3 million. Nothing is given to you in this life except life it self the rest must be fought for. Man up or be a parasite.

much truth on this, wage slavery is part of it, the era of dependency when will end ?

Boomers ruined college for us
Boomers ruined jobs for us by outsourcing everything
Boomers don't want us to know that if we got active in politics we could oust them all out there are many more of us than there are of them

I love my boomer collages

>take out loan
>pissed you have to pay it back
No, you're just a faggot.

There's great places with smart people in the north east like Boston and NYC and Virginia. But the stupidity outweighs our smart people and its degenerate and pathetic.

> more work
Confirmed for bullshit
Boomer womem just stand around and talk all day if they can get away with it. Theyre old and have stories to tell, remember?
I am also a millennial, and while there are alot of lazy mmillennials, there are many who arent.
Our education system is terrible. Unless you have money.

Yeah I'm 30 so a millennial also.

That's just women in general. Got a millennial girl here now that is a bossy cunt to other women and then really nice to the guys. I see that a lot.

The boomer I have working upstairs is fantastic but she is like 63 years old. The 55+ but still got energy ones I have good success with, have two of those. Post menopause those bitch hormones calm down I think.

>student loans
>have to pay for education
lol

We're in the jewnited states remember.

Its not entirely their fault. Their parents told them they could be anything they wanted. That they should follow their passion and the money would come. Then they supported their decision to study philosophy or music history. Or god forbid sociology or hyphenated-american studies.

>Seriously, you need to stop living in Sup Forums world for a few minutes and go outside.

I'm actually at work right now and thanks to not being a complete pile. I finished all my work ahead of schedule so now I'm dicking around on here before I go to my afternoon meetings.

If this is such a huge problem, maybe people should stop getting degrees in these fields. I mean if there is such an overwhelming amount of engineers who can't find work, you'd think that these people would be smart enough to notice this and pick a field with more opportunities.

I know more than just a handful of people who went to school and graduated only to find out they can't find a job. Well when I ask them about it they always come up with reasons like not wanting to live somewhere, or no one responds to their resumes that they send out.

>Boomer womem just stand around and talk all day if they can get away with it. Theyre old and have stories to tell, remember?
Not my experience lately. Sure there are shit ones but you don't hire them, all I'm saying is they are less shit than the millennials. See >I am also a millennial, and while there are alot of lazy mmillennials, there are many who arent.
Absolutely. I got two great millennials now. They still needs more petting than the boomers, but I'm hoping they can grow into bigger positions and build here.

The cutoff is like 26-7 though, below that it gets really really bad.

>NEET
>employed
D'aw, it's retarded.

I'm not a neet but I'm not employed either. I came from military and college so I didn't completely waste my life.

Idk what to do with my life though, I'm a great writer but chose anthropology instead, I didn't know what the fuck I wanted to do, all I kept hearing is that I need to go to college or else.