Elderly African-American man shot for being Donald Trump supporter

Jones, an Air Force Vietnam War veteran, just happens to be a staunch Donald Trump supporter -- something that didn't sit well with a man nearby.

"He butted in the conversation," Jones said, speaking from his hospital bed. "The conversation wasn't directed at him or to him."

It escalated from there in a way no one ever imagined.

The man got so upset, he went out to his car -- and came back with a gun.

Cleveland police said he shot Jones in the thigh, then walked out -- effectively ending the debate.

"I'm quite sure you have a lot of people having their own opinions. But that doesn't mean you should hurt somebody because you have your own opinion," Jones' mother Latosca added.

newsnet5.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/cleveland-man-shot-at-east-side-bar-for-being-donald-trump-supporter?google_editors_picks=true

I've seen stranger header pictures, but they weren't many.

Trump's hateful rhetoric claims another victim. I'm sorry for what happened to this guy but we as a society need to learn that some opinions are just too far extreme and not needed anymore. Racism and bigoted language is never justified and it always leads to violence. It's 2016, let's start acting like it.

Man gets shot and you blame the man? Is this a joke?

Holy fuck my man that bait puts even me an Australian to shame.you are gifted!

quality b8 m8 here's your (You)

lady boy onfire

Yeah. Im pretty sure that the Shill supporter was the real victim after all.

We need a culling.

No, I'm not excusing what the assailant did but you have to understand that, if left unabated and unchallenged, Trump's rhetoric will lead to mass COLLECTIVE violence towards minority groups. I said in my first post: racism always leads to violence. It's a very important lesson that history has left us with. Now, since Trump's message is so popular, it's only a question as to whether that violence will end in isolated incidents (such as this) or, at it's worst, widespread genocide. I'll take a guy getting shot in the leg over another holocaust any day, thank you very much.

and whatever, I'm talking to neanderthals here. Leftovers from another era, get back in your time capsules, leave the rest of us alone or grow up and join polite society.

It's obvious bait, but knowing atleast one cuck saw this article and thought the exact same thing triggers me.

>unabated
Please leave us unbaited

This shouldn't be a surprise OP. Lefties always get violent when they don't get their way.

>i'll use violence now to prevent hypothetical violence I don't know for sure will happen

It's no wonder sub humans want to live with us but not the reverse.

You have a lot to learn faggot. Lurk more.

This reads like a Salon piece. Are you writing for them?

Manbabies don't like this posts! This posts no have racism! This posts only rational thought! grrrr manbabies hate rational thought!

grow up

>effectively ending the debate.

Debate BTFO.

Definitely an Australian on holiday in Pattaya trawling for underage whores

I love the racism at the end. Typical leftist. But more importantly; you are just speculating. This poor black men killed by leftist terrorists is a fact.

>we won't tollerate intolerence

Thats the other side of the same coin shit head.

If left unchecked the empty headed and militant "peacenicks" will use violence as a means to silence their opposition.

Blaming the man who was shot is a poor cover for the immature cunt who couldn't handle different opinions so he shot an old man in the leg.

Goddam, CTR hires thai ladyboys too?

>Thats the other side of the same coin shit head.

congrats to you for actually having some kind of argument against me. I see your manbaby pals don't have enough brain cells to rub together to make the possible neural firings to post a detailed response other than slamming their hands on their keyboard and spamming "nice b8 hurr hurr!"

Anyway, call me when the SJW brownshirts start throwing millions of bigots into ovens. Until then you have not a leg to stand on. Racism and its ugly cousin ethnocentrism is directly and indirectly responsible for every great atrocity of the 20th century.

What's wrong with a bit of racism? Everyone is racist to some degree, it's part of being human, besides racism shows a certain strength of character.

As I've already explained, racism leads to violence. We have over 100 years worth of historical evidence to back this up. Racism isn't a cute little cheer you do for the home team, it's an ugly ideology that can only lead to organized destruction.

Your point being? If we are the fittest by nature, and nature is all there is, then we may do as we please.
What you should do is accept that your place is beneath the heel of the strong.

Now before you make fun of me and my compatriots to suffice your inferiority complex, just realize, we didn't choose superiority, superiority chose us, it is simply nature.

Racism leads to violence
For the record you never explained that you only committed the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

some one who you agree with does this
>Alpha as fuck
>BASED!
>make a shitty phrase with his name
>fucking degenerates deserved it!

someone you dont agree with does this
>why is the left so violent?!
>how uncivilized!
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Are you a gook or a sex tourist? Either way you are a subhuman and need to fuck off.

Maybe in it's extreme form yes, but mild day to day racism can be beneficial, for example I'm a builder, I always quote higher prices for shitskins and use the higher prices they pay to subsidise pricing on jobs for whites, racism works out well for my white customers and nobody is hurt. I get a lot of repeat work from my white customers too because of this, it's a win/win situation.

Based fucking Sharky

And he protects actual women with vaginas from ladyboy bullies in Thailand.

>sjw brownshirts
You mean the same ones who falsely accuse people of rape to ruin their lives or the ones who fire people from their jobs for not liking minorities?

>Racism and its ugly cousin ethnocentrism is directly and indirectly responsible for every great atrocity of the 20th century.
keep tellin your self that. profit has nothing to do with it.
fuckin plebs

>Thailand

you can literally buy kids in thailand, yet you want to act big...BTFO

>On Sup Forums
>Know it's just a joke
>tfw I realize I'd have to take you seriously anywhere else
>tfw I remember there are people that actually have these moronic fucking opinions

But shooting the guy in the leg didn't change his opinion on trump. It probably made him more weary of your side of the arguement.

Hope the guy who shot got thrown in prison.

You've just proven, conclusively, that we are right to hate you, and that when we DO take over (look at the polls m8) we will be 100% justified in hanging all liberals from streetlamps.

Okay, you can stop. The first bait was damn impressive but now it's starting to stink

>some one who you agree with does this
Name one time, ever, that a Trump supporter has shot ANYONE over a political disagreement.

Technically you're hurting the shit skins financially just a bit

Guys never forget..Thailand is pedo paradise of the world, you can't take them seriues.

This guys right you know.

But you just said they were a paradise so why not?