Where should Canadians stand in the Euro vs mutt banter?

Where should Canadians stand in the Euro vs mutt banter?

There is no difference between Canada and the USA. Culturally they are the same, Canadians just consume more maple syrup per capita.

Well, do you feel like a mutt?

On the Euro side, obviously.

I mean, you at least have public health care...

Talk for western Canada but French Canada is pretty different. We speak French, dont talk about our 1/64th of heritage all the time, have healthcare, police that don't gun you down and we make fun of Walmart and Mcdonalds and such shit despite using them but only a bit.

Who cares, were better than either shithole and that's all that matters

Canada is shit, but I'd rather live here then America. Then again, I'd rather live anywhere in Europe than either.

melting pot vs mosaic

thought USA / Canada have a little of both desu

I hate this country but I hate other countries even more!

Except the netherlands because they have qt bike infrastructure

On the side of the Queen mum obviously

FUCC DA QUEEN

I, for one, banter every country at every opportunity

La hoja monstruosa...

best country

imagine a European country but not shit, that's Canada.

I kek'd

excellent post

This

Euro side obviously, that only makes am*Ricans madder.

the Americas as a whole is mutt mostly. It's just funnier to poke the Americans about it because they are in denial most of the time

Americans get absolutely buttblasted everytime the mutt meme gets posted.

Daily reminder you anglo shits are the only reason we still have that old ass technically ruling us

t. Subjects of her majesty

It is all right. I will kill myself anyway and take away as many Quebec cuck subhumans like me at the grave. It is gonna to be their punishment. For voting no in 1995

Okay man good luck

Um, it was just a prank bro

No my race are subhumans we should all kill ourselves for letting our culture be put aside by british imperialistic pigs and then amer*mutts. I will kill as many quebecshits as possible it should teach my weak pathetic french mutt race a lesson. I will killmyself in the mostest painful way as a punishment for being subhuman

Nowhere, they would should just leaf.

amerimutt posting is just too funny not to do it

with us, I love canadians they're so cute

I'd be surprised if any Canadians actually cared at all desu

Reported to FBI

Muttposting makes Americans seeth with hatred because they're mostly bitter racists. People in Canada actually get along so nobody will really care beyond having an excuse to post cute mutts.

But I hate shitskins and I think the meme is funny

Depends on what you mean by "Canada"

mutt

>America posting this

Her Majesty used to give out posh artisanal puddings to Her staff for Christmas
Now She saves money by giving them all Tesco's puddings