He killed millions

He killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsdyahvKN3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haven't seen the movie. why did he kill the six garillion?

Stop talking about shit movies

I think he genocided the Prometheusans because he wanted the be an god

They struck first.

I don't understand his obsession with the xenomorph.

never forget

He knows his Creator, but we don't. He wanted to know the feeling of being god and creating life.

>engineer this you albino shits
The fuck was with all the quips?

Why he killed the wheat engineers?

Just accept Jesus into your heart and you will know your creator!

>I saw the devil when I was younger, and I will never forget him

What did he mean by this?

Why do they dress like shit when they have advanced tech?

Sorry, I'm not jewish

He got raped

That's a hint for the sequel where David goes back in time.

to save billions...

Because it's comfortable. Why do you think after thousands of years we still wear cotton clothes

get

Just their jewish beliefs user. It's influenced by the old Polish–Lithuanian nobilites styles.

Stop talking about shit movies

Shame there's no good movies.

Stop shitting while talking about movies.

Stop discussing things on Sup Forums.

They can bioengineer advanced lifeforms but can't come up with anything better than sand people clothing?

Also, are they all gay? Looks like there are no women

Space nigger engineers, who cares

Because it's cheap. Wool is much better.

Are you good at determining the gender of other primates?

They were studying at the Yeshiva while they're woman worked and took care of the kids.

They were not the ACTUAL engineer race, but just another seeded race like humans.

They were probably their favourite childs of the engineers while earth were the naughty ones who needed punishing.

Thats why they all celebrating when they see an Engineer ship cause they think its their engineer Gods visiting them again.

>too religious for me

I miss the days when Aliens was all about the phallus, gestation and rape.

The bioengineering shit is a religious ritual

t. Itchy faggot

>can't come up with anything better than sand people clothing
They're in the last stage of civilization. Post-post-post modernity.

qt's! especialy when the baby protomorph bursts out that dudes chest and mimics david by raising his arms

/ourguy/

To save billions.

The great anglo genocide

David did nothing wrong

they look like extras from alien 3

why cant they grow hair?

What happened to the prosthetics from Prometheus? Did they run out of budget and could only afford a tub of white paint?

Like myself, they are too intelligent for hair.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE

>alien 3 prisoners were engineers
EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE

Based aryan wiping out the lesser races

it's made of wheat

What a bargain!

>white male
>literally worse that hitler

BRAVO RIDLEY!

What the fuck was his problem?
Me dad asks me to make 'im a cuppa every now and again and I don't feel the need to destroy civilizations.

Why does his suit have nipples?

That's why you don't trust robots/androids/synths/whatever the fuck

Source: Your Asshole

This is actually right. They're clearly different than all of the engineers we see in Prometheus.
Fuck off faggot

too smart

WRONG

my dad asks me to make him cumma every now and then and sometimes i do feel like destroying civilization

To save billions

Now jerk me off, David.

Where are the women?

>a mass produced industrial spy robot and a human dyke exterminated an entire alien race

Humanity fuck yeah?

Lacking originality, Logan and Scott emphasize dread; they degrade the first film’s evolutionary mystery (which Jean-Pierre Jeunet also explored in the exquisite, languorous, and tense Alien Resurrection).

Presumably they just got lazy and realised a bunch of very pale bald men was easier to do than the prometheus engineers which took actual effort

youtube.com/watch?v=PsdyahvKN3g

Why did he kill Shaw?
I thought he loved her.

Because he's a robot, highly intelligent one and also immortal. Having watched humans he found them to be weak and pitiful. Thus, those who created the humans (Engineers) were also inferior. So, being the cold and calculating bastard that he is, he decided to "upgrade" civilization by bio-engineering/selective breeding to make his own "perfect" race.

How did Shaw rebuild him?
Where did she find the parts?

He wanted to kill the gods of his creator. He disliked Weyland very much.

Probably because he's gay. Also, who the fuck would call themselves or quote (wow, he did this a lot huh?) Ozymandias. Did they not get the context of the story and just thought it was some cold blooded shit to say to a mutha fucker before they popped a cap in his ass?

They're in the crowd, it's just the women are bald too

He wanted to reproduce because it was something humans could do that he couldn't (that's what his conversation about music with Walter was about) so impregnating the woman he loves with a xenomorph was as close as he could get to that experience. That's why he pins down and kisses Daniels after saying he's doing the same to her that he did to Shaw. He's trying again to recreate the release of impregnating a woman.
David plays like he's better than humans, but his goals are all rooted in human desire.

She didn't really need any spare parts. She just had to reattach his head to his body.

>>What do you believe in?
>>Creation
>>Ayy comes out with his arms out like Christ

KINO ABSOLUTE KINO

>They were not the ACTUAL engineer race, but just another seeded race like humans

My favorite current Sup Forums bait.

Catches plebs so quickly.

>I've had upgrades
>don't let the bed bugs bite
WE WANT THE MARVEL AUDIENCE

Holy fucking shit. This is totally rooted in this movie. I never saw it like that, but it's so true. Holy crap.

wtf i hate kino now!

re-watching prometheus

why was he such a smug douchebag?

>mfw Derelicte campaign came true

Honestly that scene is the only one I liked in all of Prometheus.

They were about the same age, but for some reason Shaw looked and acted drastically older than him.

But why tho

I feel like David wouldn't have fucked so much shit up if this chad didn't give him the whole "because we could" speech