How can Western media even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixf-w4gJFhM
youtube.com/watch?v=XwU0QkcrNVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_8-0rAm5mSY
youtube.com/watch?v=45EOYtB6dps
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ukzHm-Py4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I imagine the posters who care about this shitty anime enough to praise it on Sup Forums are all born in like 1997 or later

it was one good scene, the show overall is pretty bad

and the manga is even worse

White boys just can't compete.

>How can Western media even compete?

I cant think of anything in American tv history that can rival this scene.
Not even the moon landing comes close

Is this from Attack on Titan?

>anime

Grow up

I've started reading the manga. This takes place at chapter 45 and the manga is now at 90+. You won't be seeing shit for another 5 years

yeah

>capeshit

Grow up

SnK is probably the best piece of entertainment I've ever watch

It's just so right on so many levels

I'm honestly glad I'm alive just in time to appreciate this masterpiece

How are they different?

too bad next season isn't coming out until 2019

Fuck the anime. Just read the manga, it's great.

In hindsight I feel dumb not noticing he looks exactly like the armored titan.

i have been, it's why I started. Granted It's gotten a little confusing/hard to follow, but that's on me being unfamiliar with manga/comics

Another ebin thread being babysat because of Sup Forumsedditors not blocking ads

There's a season on right now

Notice how I said next?

The scene that saved anime

It's you're saying that because Sup Forums hates this show for some reason.

Appreciate this season. Next one gonna be boring af

Is the new season out?

man, THIS season is boring as fuck. so much filler

There isn't much filler, and the Sasha episode was great.

Sup Forums doesn't hate it

there's no way to hate this show, it's one of those few universal pieces

>Attack on Titan

I don't keep photos of dog shit on my PC, but if I had some I'd post them to reflect my opinion on this show. Here's something random instead.

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=ixf-w4gJFhM

Fuck Armin

Don't like SNK but I do like OPM. Has there ever been a moment like this? Where someone gets a reality check and turns out he is not as strong as he thought he was?

Vegeta getting beaten by Frieza.

That's eastern.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwU0QkcrNVQ

Can someone link this on YouTube?

How can western media even compete?

Darkseid still won that fight. Luthor saved the day.

everything need to be black and white in the west and we much always have a rivalry with technology

so a movie about a women giving up her humanity and becoming one with a AI now becomes Big bad tech company kidnapped a hippy and makes her into a soulless robot FUCK U HOLLYWOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=_8-0rAm5mSY

I can't wait for this scene to be animated

they haven't even reached the depths of pure kino in the anime yet.

I despised that little queer so much from the beginning but after they've left Erwin to die just so he could live AND become a shifter, I almost dropped the manga entirely

This really disturbed me.
youtube.com/watch?v=45EOYtB6dps

youtube.com/watch?v=y0ukzHm-Py4

Grow up, adult child

Reminder that AoT threads are just anti-anime tards falseflagging. Do not reply.

why did the manga become so shit? the anime will just reach it's best scene in a few episodes, I kind of feel bad for all the fans who will only realise years from now how this will have been the highest this series is ever going to be

>Sup Forums
grow up.

what makes the manga bad?

never seen so much cucking in one show

>have to sit through forced flashbacks and shitty anime tropes
not worth it

Takes an interesting premise and shits on it super hard, turning it into yet another edgy shounen.

>a Jap who loves western media can design characters better than western media can

really stimulates the synapses

This anime is pretty mediocre in general but this was a genuine 10/10 episode
Shame nothing will ever be able to live up to this

>make a reverse thread like this on /jp/
>it'll be deleted
>make a reverse thread like this on Sup Forums
>it'll be deleted
>make a thread like this on Sup Forums
>it'll be deleted

>"the board can't be fixed if the users don't change"
Is this the biggest lie a mod has ever told after the fact that he changed the users at point himself?

They found out the secret in Eren's basement and everything went to shit after that

The problem I have with anime is the majority of the time they're just standing around flapping their mouths, I watched it as a teenager but I can't stand it anymore.

The manga went to shit the moment Eren turned into a titan, since then it just has been changing into different kinds of shit.

Doesn't last long considering Gaara spergs out and still wins.

tfw berserk is nowhere near to this production value

That's most TV in general

It would have been better if the humans within the walls were actually the last humans alive as they thought instead of there being shitload of different nations around with the equivalent of early 20th century tech.

This was some GoT/Red Wedding level of tension, surprise and execution.
I'm not surprised normies eat this up

Second season of this is trash though. I don't give a shit about their school sports day. Also the protag cries more than Peter Parker.

>hurr durr hero is secretly a titan
>hutt durr titans are secretly humans
>hurr durr walls are secretly titans
>hurr durr Madagascar
>hurr durr time travel

Every weebshit is autistic garbage, SnK is no exception. It starts out as a 7/10 and the manga is currently at 0/10 because the plot twists are just so fucking retarded.

If Sup Forums hates SnK it just proves why you should not get anime recommendations from Sup Forums

Let me tell you why AoT is shit in one simple step

>they're actually too stupid to make a really low doorway for titans that's just really sharp so they chop their own heads off

How old are you and do you play videogames?

It can't

What the fuck are you smoking? The character design in MHA is trash.

DUDE IM MAD SO NOW I CAN BECOME A TITAN LMFAO

I can respect anime for the art but reading sub titles blows and hearing aahhh and uh aaahh. Ohhh aaah every other fucking word like they are getting suprise ass fucked is too distracting.

How can you watch that shit?

>Beautiful Green Wild Beast starts playing when Lee takes his weights off
Naruto truly has the greatest anime OST.

Pretty much

>no answer
Looks like all signs point to under 18 and yes

What is the context of this scene?

>I don't give a shit about their school sports day.
Neither do they, it last like 4 chapters in the manga, the really interesting thing comes after

Don't get too attached to All Might,
though his last fight is awe inspiring

I left the manga when you discover Eren's true power is boring as fuck mind control, should I return? I prefered his more physical power of punching giants in the face

One of the good guys was a spy for the bad guys. Nothing special.

what are some good pages for reading SnK manga? i tried searching but stupid google gives me only results on my piece of shit spic language, and i hate it.

two secondary character reveals their traition after one of them just survives to death and don't want to do this shit anymore

>left to right

i feel bad for kids this day watching this soap opera cheap ugly looking computer drawn anime

>feelsgoodman growing up and watching superior hand drawn anime with rape sex gore and all kinda adult content in it