pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/s4s/5273416#5274610
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1482450970466/
youtube.com/watch?v=3XD-UMLLCGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice meme

DCEUcucks are the flat earthers of Sup Forums

>mfw I actually loved BvS Ultimate and feel its a refreshing change from marvel quipfests

I'll be in line day 1 for justice league.

Same my brother

>tfw you can't watch a marvel movie without getting pissed off at the constant quipping
>tfw all your normie friends hate you because of that fact and call you a hipster for not liking bad movies

if you don't like BvS, you need to leave

>too intelligent
>a fight to the death stops because one character says the other character's mother's name
Wew

HERE WE GO AGAIN

When Batman hears Martha’s name he is snapped back to the moment of his parents’ death and realises that he wasn’t the hero who was going to save the world from a dangerous alien, he was the man who was about to take a boy away from his mother. He was about to become the very thing he had fought against all his life and what had caused him to become Batman in the first place. Even though he was ready to kill Superman before, he had never thought of himself in terms of his parents’ killer and instead saw Superman as the killer. He lost his parents to a shooter “for no reason at all”, he lost Robin to the Joker (chaos) and he lost his last family, his employees to the Kryptonians’ war (that emerged out of nowhere).

But now he realised that he had things the other way around and that Superman was the victim and the man with a family, a mother and people that he loved and whom he was trying to save and was helpless to save at that moment. He saw things for what they really were: Superman was the boy about to lose his mother to a madman and that boy was helpless to save her. That is why when he realises all of this he throws the spear away in anger at what he had let himself become.

When Batman is faced with this reality he doesn't just come back from the edge and become good again, he manages to FINALLY come to terms with the loss he suffered for 30 years. By getting a chance to save Martha, he can finally do something that allows him to cope with his loss, which 20 years of fighting criminals and stopping evil couldn't do. It also reinstills faith in him that what he did for 20 years WASN’T a waste and that "what falls" ISN'T "fallen" permanently and that his life as Batman WASN'T just "a beautiful lie". This is proven at the end of the movie when he says, “Men are still good, we fight, we kill, we betray one another, but we can rebuild, we can do better, we will, we have to.”

Nice pasta. It's not a good movie. Not exactly bad, but not good. But you know that already.

>Hear how bad BvS is
>Know most of the spoilers
>Hate Gal because she's Jew
>Heard Jesse is shit
>Still watch the movie with little expectations
>The first 5 minutes make me cry
>When Gal shows up and her theme plays I get goosebumps
>Jesse was great
>The film ends and it pisses me off people talked so much shit about it

Better than anything Marvel has ever released.

>>Jesse was great

Lost me here.

This. After the endless hate circlejerk on Sup Forums i expected it to be movie 43 levels of bad... turns out its actually great

I didn't mind him at all. All I heard were people saying he was trying to play The Joker. Okay I will say the very end with him saying "ding dong" was pretty retarded.

I'll grant you his ticks and mannerisms were off putting but his performance, theme and dialogue were great.

Sorry I don't watch reddit meme flicks, Sup Forumsedditor

I can't express how much I knew about the movie to the point I felt it was pointless to watch. I enjoyed MoS a lot but only heard how terrible BvS was.

I also can't express how great I thought it was at the end. Fully saying "how do people think this is bad?!" to myself during the Doomsday fight.

Its a shit movie. Get over it.

>3 hours of movie
>half of it is blatantly obvious and shoved in you face, yet idiots think it's deep
>the other half has to be explained by dorks with vague comic book references

Yea whatever im not going to change your mind.

What a well thought out response. Exactly what I'd expect from someone who unironically thought BvS was good.

Prometheus/ Alien covenant

t. triggered redditor

Says, who? You? Who fucking cares what you say? I enjoyed it, I thought it was well made. So fuck you for trying to enforce your opinion on other people.

You little dicked faggot. Fuck off.

>quote unquote "t. triggered redditor"
>is an active Sup Forums tourist

You're just too stupid to get it, user. Its really a greek tragedy.

Aside from no chorus, the villian dies, the idiots fucking up the hero win, and the funeral end scene is like 20 back to back quips

reply again redditor, it won't make marvel good

pretty fucking spot on with that m8E, seen it 3 times really wanted to love it, it's a dumb as fuck movie that thinks it's intelligent it's fucking REDDIT the movie

>no chorus

jesse eisenberg literally described lex as the chorus in a revenge tragedy

>quote unquote "t. triggered redditor"
>is an active Sup Forums tourist AND A REDDITLORD FOLLOWER
AHAHAHAHAH
OH MY GOD

>redditor accusing others of being redditors

reply again faggot

Explain what's so great about it then.

Lex is not a chorus. He describes nothing, not even his own motivation.

LEX HAS NO MOTIVATION

>posts on both Sup Forums and [reddit4reddit]
>n-no i'm not a redditor
>14XXXX.jpg
LOOOOOOOOL

I can see how people might hate bvs, it has a lot of flaws but despite all of that i thought it was fantastic

Got em! Upvoted :)

>MCUck redditor trying to deflect

reply again, triggered redditor

>mfw doomsday fight

this not seen alien covenant yet but watching prometheus back there is more to it than i though, could be better told granted but was far deeper than i gave it credit for. not that what i'm saying matters when everyone would rather autisticly screech at each other over BVS

this movie has as much intellectual heft as this thread

yuki.la/s4s/5273416#5274610
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1482450970466/
HES A FUCKING TOURIST
AND HE CALLS PEOPLE REDDIT TOURISTS WHILST SAMEFAGGING AND POSTING ON REDDIT BOARDS

HAHAHAHA

For me personally

>great soundtrack
>great batman/ bruce
>great supes (though he could've done with more screen time)
>great lex
>great aesthetics (inb4 muh grimdark)
>great (if not too subtle) themes

AHHHHHHHHAAHA

>batman is finally as crazy in the movies as he is in the comics

neither of those posts on Sup Forums are mine and i've never been on /s4s/, fake news

reply again in all caps like the triggered reddit you are

>42 posts
>15 posters
Why are these threads always samefag city?

Cool, but those aren't reasons. You're just putting "great" in front of characters. Just admit it, you can't even describe how it's good.

because some people reply to people who reply to them haha im meant to be studying

Batman has always been crazy in every medium he's been portrayed

>Sup Forums, [reddit4reddit] and now rlm imagery to top it off
This genuinely just keeps getting better and better
the only thing left is a confirmed Sup Forums(or one of its run off boards) posts and it confirms the 3 pillars of reddithood browsing

>what is a discussion

But those are the reasons i found it great...

>soundtrack was the worst hans zimmer has ever done, real lazy shit just edit of MOS
>admit great batman, bad bruce wayne, didn't show any charisma as bruce
>bad supes doesn't inspire doesn't smile just broods
>terrible lex, doesn't feel intelligent just unstable, feels like a fucking millenial instagram cuck
>doomsday fight was too dark i could barely make out what was going on, shot at night, grey batman, grey doomsday, grey wonder woman, dark blue superman it all just merges
>there was nothing subtle about this film it's ham fisted approach at intellectual ideas and concepts was cringe worthy
glad you liked it user i wish i did but i wish more it was actually good

>what is shilling

See

Not , but you're a faggot and need to fuck off back to redshit MCUck

>too intelligent

I think BVS was proof of the decline of audience intelligence. People don't like to try and think for the movies and still be entertained. And the result is the majority of morons will shit on it with their shit opinions and the movie gets rated low ending up either ruining its reputation or fucking up its sequels. Which is why we now have a justice league movie looking like an avengers.2 and an Prometheus sequel that had to throw in aliens to keep people entertained.

Luckily Ridley was able to keep up with the Prometheus storyline without having to cater too much to the moronic audiences. Though it probably could've been much better if they didn't have to but I'm happy he still stuck to his guns and ignored the majority shit opinions

>soundtrack was the worst hans zimmer has ever done, real lazy shit just edit of MOS
A beautiful lie, this is my world, lex' theme were all fantastic imo whether its zimmers worst is a matter of opinion

>bad bruce wayne, didn't show any charisma as bruce
True, but i think that has more to do with how cynical he has become. He was stiill charming in the few glimpses we got

>terrible lex, doesn't feel intelligent just unstable, feels like a fucking millenial instagram cuck
That was the point. Its a lex for the ages and he was smarter than everyone around him and played them all like a fiddle

>doomsday fight was too dark i could barely make out what was going on, shot at night, grey batman, grey doomsday, grey wonder woman, dark blue superman it all just merges
The doomsday fight was murky but it had its moments

>there was nothing subtle about this film it's ham fisted approach at intellectual ideas and concepts was cringe worthy
I feel thats hyperbole senpai

>he's a Sup Forumsedditor
Fucking LMAO

>their world here was shit tier, a beutiful lie is good granted its my personal favourite and wonder womans is also impressive, maybe i was a little harsh but i still think it wasn't used well, batman vs superman fight failed to use the music to build the moment and the fight felt very staggered
>bruce was cliche sneaking off then when he is caight saying he needed the bathroom isn't the excuse a genius would come up with
>lex was cringey i don't want a hipster Lex i want someone who can intimidate supes and everyone with just his mind, not gross me out
>im sorry but the colour scheme was terrible for the doomsday fight the tone made it impossible to get into, not asking for over saturated marvel shit i just want to know whats causing all the explosions

Why do bvs threads trigger so many people?

his motivation is to strike at the chaotic god figure he sees in superman

>Circles circles...
>No wait, triangles!
>Hold up, i got it, straight line!

Its literally one autist arguing with himself.

because we got bored arguing over MOs, just wait for justice league it will be hitting levels of autism you never thought possible every snyder flick does
also hurr durr it's shit

Because people need to enforce their opinions on other people because they're self centered. A discussion shouldn't be trying to refute someone's positive opinions into their own negative opinion.

How about you actually give reasons, facts and references genious?

Bvs was shit exactly because it thought it was smart, but only used the most basic greek mythology and jesus references. Then it took a 10 minute intemission between pointless dream sequences to air the trailer of the next movie. Which batman stole for no reason. Then lex starts to explain his motivation and it falls from a daddy beat me story, to completely getting greek heroes wrong, to drinking piss. Lex literally says prometheus is dead, when the crux of his legend is the fact he cannot die.

But yea its supersmart

Mars Needs Moms ignore the retarded name is a red-pilled commentary on modern day feminism taken too far.

>female aliens take over Mars, install communism and throw the males in the trash
>females now have to work and don't have time to look after kids
>they have to steal prime earth women's minds to get nannybots to do it for them
>new generations are fucked up because of lack of traditional family
>colourful clothing is outlawed so unstylish ayy lmao's feelings don't get hurt
>white males from earth and a rebel alien girl restore the traditional family values.

well look I really liked this movie but I don't see what's intelligent about it, it is a superhero movie

Well duh but thats his action. Whats his MOTIVATION?

Dady beat him and never loved him. Ok. Why does he want to kill god? If it was 90 minute capeshit tripe i would let this slide. But this was a 3 hour movie with 5 dream sequences. And they couldn't explain lexs motivation?

youtube.com/watch?v=3XD-UMLLCGY

>this rambling retard is a misunderstood genius

fuck off that color grading makes the fight scene clear and easy to watch.

Its a dumb predictable movie with no message for plebs

DEBATE ME

I think the films shit as well, so 2 v 1, we win I guess

Kek

It is obviously good, It is the 11th highest grossing superhero movie of all time

>no message

>implying

Jesse should have gotten an Oscar for this role. fuck the haters

>the most lazy writing possible with literal on-screen textual exposition of studio characters in the form of emails
>"too intelligent for mainstream audiences"

wew

I unironically love BvS. I wrote a 40 page paper on it for a college film final and got an A on it.

Nocturnal anmials has AMy Adams and Jake gylenhall. Is it the redditiest?

b a i t

David is literally one of the best villains in recent memory

i would say no but it was Fass' acting that carried the character. some of David's actions didn't make any sense at all

>It's not a good movie.
good and bad are subjective, so youre objectively wrong

If any DChads are here I always appreciate heading what you guys have to say. I legitimately think is is an 8/10 movie and I'm really happy to see other people agreeing with me. You're good dudes.

I get that people didn't like it, I do, but why do you have to shit up threads for people who want to talk about it?

If you want a loving circlejerk echochamber feel free to go to reddit my dear amigo friend

Upload paper user, would love to read it

not that guy but seriously, the amount of DC hate that we get on this board is sickening

When it comes to Marvel Studios' movies, everything is great, everything is hype, everything is awesome. hell there even was a Dr Strange thread and Spiderman sticky.

But whenever a poster appears talking about anyting related to DC being good or BvS looking nice, he's called a shill and there's a tsunami of shitposting. Wonder Woman isn't out and endless repeated threads from an unverified source gets posted almost every hour.

I just dont' fucking get it.

So you hang out in threads for movies you hated to be edgy and obnoxious. How miserable must your life be that this is the best way for you to spend your time?

One studio makes competent light-hearted popcorn flicks.
The other makes incompetent dark and edgy popcorn flicks.

>DC
pffffffffffffffffffftHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Where do you think you are DCuck

Thats my absolute favkrite part of the shitfest. Batman goes on a crazy heist, gets caught twice, only suceeds because wonder woman stands gaurd FOR NO REASON, only to reveal the next movie trailer.

And idiots still pretend this shlock is deep.

Greek tragedies don't have subplots.

BvS has many and spends far too much time on them.

main fault of BvS but can't really fault that on Snyder. He was tasked i n creating a film to catch up to Marvel's Avengers in just 1 film i.e. have stories for the big 3 (Batman, WW and Superman) and have them team up against a big bad. if the film was given a runtime of 4 - 5 hours it would have been a complete story, instead they gutted it to 2 1/2 hours

You can blame him for being the studios' spineless little bitch.