ITT: Movies you have seen literally thousand times. Pic related

ITT: Movies you have seen literally thousand times. Pic related.

How many times have u seen your most watched movie? I think I've watched SW Original trilogy over 50 times already.

never gets old, I've seen the LOTR a fraction of many times and I could puke if I ever saw it again.

That's what I thought when I watched it last time. The dialogues seemed so boring and pointless most of the time.

I've seen this about 30 times I think. But only the first movie.

>literally

Post proof that you have seen these movies anywhere close to 1,000 times

Sure

Hypothetically what kind of proof would that be? You might as well ask me how much water I drank in my lifetime.

Snatch and Mallrats, might be pretty high on the list, but no where close to this.

I sometimes put the soundtrack on when I go to sleep

predator more like redditor

Why are Arnie movies so rewatchable?

While I laughed way too loud at this, it doesn't even make sense considering how famous and generally well received this is.

Newman is my nigger.

Predator fags on suicide watch

You would have to be literally insane to watch a movie 1000 times. Hundred is pushing it.

This one I've probably seen like 20 times.

Get the Gringo

Nah nigga.

I mod the soundtrack into every TES game with such love and care, every piece kicks on perfectly.

I spend more time doing this than actually playing.

While I agree a thousand may be pushing it, but I've seen this movie enough times to stop counting. For about six months I watched every day. My brother and I would just put it on as background noise while we browsed the internet/played games, looking up at the screen when our favorite parts were coming up. Aside from that I've still watched this movie more than 20 times.

that sounds pretty badass, should upload it to one of them mod sites.

I missed this franchise. Is it still watchable nowadays?

Watched this movie so much that when I watched it on shrooms I tripped myself out because I was calling jokes, laughing ahead of time and and saying half the lines in the movie. Took it out and stood with dvd in my hand like "Ican't watch it, I've seen it tooo much", then I just ended up puttin it back in and watching. Good trip though.
Wake up you little bitch, you're my new best friend.

Pretty much watched this every day when I was growing up, I'm getting to be an oldfag

gets better everytime

Compared to what's been put out the last 20 years, it's near perfect writing for a fun adventure movie.

Cool Hand Luke and Forrest Gump

Robocop, the first Star Wars movie and the second 60s Dalek movie are probably the three movies I've seen more than any other. They all got daily play at some point in my childhood and I've watched them all several times beyond then.

Goodfellas

Ah shit sorry user looks like I lost my records of how many times I watch movies, damn

You're funny.

All of these. Also the Indiana Jones trilogy, especially The Last Crusade. (Not Temple of Doom though, that movie actually kinda sucks)

American Dubsguy. Literally half of my viewings were on VHS too.

>seen predator 1,000 times

That's 12.21 years of your life you will never get back.

I was just thinking I would watch Cool Hand Luke for the first time. Is it any good?

The only movies I've seen more than 2-3 times are Shaun of the Dead and Fear and Loathing Las Vegas.

My friend supplied me with the old classic 600mb avis and I would come home from high school and watch one of them pretty often for a while.

Now these certainly aren't my favourite films, just the ones I've watched the most.

Well it's still less of a time waste than watching BvS once right?

>inb4 muh misunderstood capeshit kino

Shaun of the Dead is really re watchable. It feels like it's only thirty minutes long. Hot Fuzz is definitely the best though.

Will you promise me that you will never watch that again?

he's my GOAT

I don't give a shit if the reviewing "community" thinks this is hot garbage. It always makes me grin.

But desu I like Star Wars and those are... the only Star Wars.

that poster is great. they shouldve used that for the cover