/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

3 bongs to go

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=David Alexis&oq=David Alexis&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.328j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are we staying up britbongs

whats the most kino livestream and why is it not nausea club

What would have happened if Ben hadn't been interrupted?

Can anybody tell me with absolute confidence that I can watch it with NOWTV at 2am UK?

Leaked intro

I hope your choice of beverage is coffee during the premier.

>muh normiiesss

You're not special for liking the Game of Thrones of the 90's.

Why is Annie not coming back?

kino

Jacques Renault killed Laura Palmer?

Does anyone have this with audio?

Tonight everyone will see that Twin Peaks has aged like milk. The actors are either dead or really old. This will not be any good.

New Cooper

I completely forgot it was on tonight so I'm staying up to watch it. I wonder if they'll explain the real motives behind the logging company? You think they'll bring up any Icelandic folklore into the series or tie the Lodges to it?

Too hot here, cold beer is better

More like the END of the intro without audio.

How much interracial BBC will there be? I'm guessing a good amount, especially when Madchen's husband is BBC.

>tfw 20 years old and never kissed a girl
>tfw obese autist w/ no goals in life

will Twin Peaks (2017) save me? Or should I just kill myself now?

Stay mad cuck you wish you posted it

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wooden shoe

Yes. There's a live TV section, then episodes 3 and 4 will be up on demand at 4am, check Sky Atlantic or Now TVs twitter if you don't belive me.

MOMMY MILKY

Anyone else think Frank Silva would've been the perfect choice to play Flagg in an adaptation of The Stand/Dark Tower?

>audio
>Sup Forums
Where do you newfags come from?

Of course I am

>People just now watching Twin Peaks and asking if they can skip episodes so they can watch season 3 as it airs live

I never realized people wanted to fit in this badly. Just watch the whole series and FWWM like a normal person.

Shit actress

This shit-tier meme was debunked months ago

She's married to David Alexis, hes white as fuck

google.com/search?q=David Alexis&oq=David Alexis&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.328j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

GORDON
GORDON

I'm guessing you haven't seen her daughter, dumbass.

>mom was a Twin Peaks fanatic back in the day
>A true fan, loved everything about it. The mystery, the weird, the horror, the comfy, even season 2, she likes everything about Twin Peaks.
>got me into the show when I was old enough
>was still obsessed with it and was happy that I liked it so much too.
>I actually called her up to say that the new season was coming, we lost our minds in a phone call together
>her hype around the house was enourmous, even got my dad and sister interested in the show when we marathoned it earlier this year
>with every new photo she got more excited. "Cooper still looks so handsome", "Of course, Andy and Lucy haven't changed a bit" and all that shit.
>is not as in love with Fire Walk With Me, says she hated it back then but grew to like it. "There's too much weird and scary and not enough heart" is what she says, I try to explain to her that's the point, and she gets it, but she doesn't enjoy it as much as the show.
>Literally making cherry pie right now as I type this
>Sister and I decided to stay for a day longer just to watch the premiere together
>I honestly haven't seen my mother this excited about a piece of media in my life
>Worried that she's gonna hate it or be disappointed with it and it ends up too much like FWWM

Help me out, bros.

Stop eating I guess

It's clear these are only trying to bandwagon for EPIC MEMES and DUDE CHECK OUT MY REACTION VIDEO! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND GIVE ME FREE MONEY.

Twin Peaks didn't have the best of acting. And her character is important.

so where are we gonna be able to watch a livestream?

I wonder if Philip Jeffries will make an appearance

Nobody fucking expects the webm to have audio, you autist. They want a link.

can i has stream link plox

Look at this faggot, actresses serve only for eye candy

They will probably be gone once GoT starts up again at least.

Wrong. Lynch's work is timeless.

Just you watch; the new season is going to be much more in vein of FWWM rather than the original series.

Thankyou, I just signed up and didn't see the live section

Good as I loved FWWM. Especially the Q2 fanedit.

Why is Harry not coming back?

So what will other Bongs be doing after the premier has aired, go to sleep? Think I'll stay up and watch a few Lynch movies I haven't seen. I'll no doubt watch Lost Highway since I've been meaning too when DFW talked about it in one of his essays on Lynch.

Absolutely, but I'm not happy about it being daylight by the time it ends

Don't worry she's gonna have a heart attack in two hours and will die.

NORMIES WILL KILL THIS SHOW
BELIEVE IT

>Q2 fanedit.

FUCK OFF

>herp derp derp, le meme! le meme! hurr durr

Daily reminder that baldness is literally the worst thing that could ever happen to you during your lifetime, even worse than cancer.

You sweet summer child.

I honestly don't understand where they are going to take the plot

Reminder that David Lynch wrote the lyrics for Just You.

Spent the past week watching everything Lynch has done.

I am re(ddit)ady

It's perfect. Deal with it. I bet David saw it and loved every bit of it.

Let's hope so. Twin Peaks doesn't need those types around it, they would soil and ruin it.

You can comfort her with your dick if it all goes to shit, user.

It's not a meme. Her children are biracial.

>Lynch
>plot

ayeeeee

>you will never be able to save Jack Nance

;_;

Is someone gonna stream it when it airs live?

Will Sup Forums be hosting a stream?

God I hate Game of Thrones so fucking much. I hate the fan base with a passion.

Audrey would've eventually dropped the mask to get him to stop.

It wouldn't work.

Well, apparently it is as funny as it is scary, but I'm expecting a drier sense of humor than the series.

Cherish that relationship, user.

The most punchable voice in television history.

Lynch is too busy fucking girls half his age

You lads must be mad staying up until 4:00am to watch this tonight. I'm just waiting until tomorrow to watch all 4 episodes. And ignoring Sup Forums in the meantime.

reddit

Reminder he didn't die, he just got a job with the stargate program.

Never debated that. He stated her husband was a negro, which is a shit meme that has been proven false. The fact that he tried changing the subject from her husband to her kids proves hes just memeing

Now stay mad cuck

I shredded most of my lard while I was 19, got my first kiss and gf at 20.

don't give up just yet.

Taking bets on what the first scene will be, an owl? Dreamcatcher? Aerial shot of the town?

I forgot Morrissey was in Twin Peaks

alx is my daddy

nausea.club

ive been on the chans for 5 years and im curious too

David is a true auteur and would never condone the modification of his work in any manner for any reason. Nice try though.

Red room

As someone who was into ASOIAF in the early 00s I've loathed the newfag secondary casuals who have came in because of the show. We used to have genuine decent discussions but I hate the way they've made it the next Harry Potter.

>tfw Rusty
your move

foreigner here, what time does the nausea club stream go live?

Shut the fuck up. I see what you did but shut up.

red room, slowly focusing or zooming in/out on something

Not before it actually goes live (i.e. welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/), unless they get their hands on the Italian copy which was aired prematurely.

hype

2 pm London

;_;

half past reddit

James and Nadine double suicide so we don't have to suffer through their bullshit.

I kind of hate that TP is going to have rolling Sup Forums generals. It's not The Walking Dead. I know that's nonsensical.

my guess: they're hiding her from evil coop

is fire walk with me good? i watched the original series but haven't seen the movie.

Oh I believe it. And people like will make shitposting threads all the time and try to be an ironic shithead as much as possible to make people sick of it. I've seen it happen to countless other piece of media that's been in some way revived or made easily digestible to a wider audience.

t. insufferable faggot

What will be the quality of nausea.club stream?

you've got three hours dude, Lynch said it was essential to understanding the new series, go watch it now