DAHNALD, TEH DELEGATES !!!

Its over Dahnald, theres nothing you can do now.
Either give me the delegates, or die where you stand.
Just... hand them over and all this will be over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7fA2T0biEc
clyp.it/ub003sss
youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw
youtube.com/watch?v=f5ojQN7blm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAHNALD, enough messing around, this is serious, give me the goddamn delegates or else !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=A7fA2T0biEc

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME DONALD?

DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SPENT MY ENTIRE POLITICAL CAREER DEFENDING AND UPHOLDING THE PRINCIPLES OF THE US CONSTITUTION TO HAVE SOME BILLIONAIRE BLOWHARD POPULIST STAND IN MY WAY WITH EMPTY RHETORIC AND BOMBASTIC FLAIR?

I AM THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, NOT YOU, AND YOU KNOW IT DAHNALD !

DO YOU MOCK ME DONALD?

DO YOU SPIT IN THE FACE OF THE ELECTORAL PROCESS WITH YOUR BIG CITY SLANDER AND DICTATORIAL PANACHE?

HERE I SIT WITH YOUR LIFE IN MY HANDS AND YET YOU STILL REFUSE TO HAND OVER THE DELEGATES WHICH ARE SO RIGHTFULLY MINE FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

IT'S THE END OF THE ROAD, DONALD. YOUR CAMPAIGN ENDS NOT WITH A NATIONAL ENQUIRER SCANDAL. NOT FROM AN UNFORTUNATE GAFF. NOT EVEN FROM HILLARY'S DOGS SNIFFING THROUGH EVERY RECORDED SECOND OF YOUR LIFE. BUT FROM A GUN.

IT'S POETIC ISN'T IT, DONALD? THE SAME SECOND AMENDMENT FREEDOMS YOU SO SHALLOWLY PANDERED TO TONIGHT WILL BE YOUR UNDOING !!!

Y-you can't do this to me Donald...

T-this was supposed to be my big year..

I-I'm a man of p-princi-p-ple! Nobody insults my b-beautiful wife and gets away with it!

Y-you took everything from me..I was supposed to t-take Hillary down with a conviction and become president, so I c-could show those big dumb jerks in the senate and my seven girlfr--my lovely wife the man who I r-really was...

I-it wasn't supposed to be like this, Donald...

donald-san
dele dele.......

I-i cant go on like this...

You did this to me Dahnald...

You did this to me...

Kek

It`s time, Donald. Give them to me.

BEHOLD, DAHNALD... ive been reborn as a new species, one that can withstand not only car crashes, but also delegate thievery.

Hand over the delegates or suffer the wrath of my 11 nipples Dahnald.

This aint even my final form Dahnald.

Hand over the 7 delegates or i will take them from you.

You asked for this Ted...

ay fuk u mane i git all da pusi

this meme has kind of run out of steam tbdesu

DONALD, BEFORE IT GETS UGLY, HAND THEM OVER!

DAHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD!!!

this guy is actually impressive forcing this shit everyday

Fuck...he's fast!

DAHNALD YOU ARE TESTING MY PATIENCE.
GIVE ME THE DELEGATES THIS INSTANT.

I have an honorable compromise, Dahnald. JUST WALK AWAY. Give me your delegates, your nomination, your campaign, and the whole presidency, and I'll spare your life. Just walk away, and I'll give you a safe passageway in the senate. Just walk away, and there will be an end to this horror.

Wait, that's not speed!

Donald...
Its me, Theodore Cruz.
I have gone beyond this realm, and transcended to a higher level of existence.
Its time, Donald...
The delegates...

Dhanald.. please take the easy option and hand those delegates over before it's high noon. You wouldnt want me to take them from you the hard way

Good job. Bump

l͟oơk͟ a̢t͘ ̷m͟e͏ ̵d̢ahnal͡d͏
t͞his͝ ̧i̕s̷ w͟ha̶t͟ ͜ḩap͞p̧ens ͘w̨h̀en̴ ̷i ͟d͠on͘t́ ́g͘et m͏y d̛e̸l͝egat͞e͏s da͜hn͜ald
you͡ ma͠de m͢e ͜in҉t͢o th͟i͟s ͢dahna̕ld
͝n̡ow
it̨
ȩn̷d̶s̡

IF I WONT GET MY DELEGATES
THAN NOBODY WILL

Hi, I'm Ted Fieri and we're rollin' out lookin' for America's greatest Delegates

DELEGATES, SON

Do you support me getting shot?

No? Good, well then hand over the arguments. NOW.

Keep your mortal delegates Dahnald.
My army of holy delegates will suffice.

He must be using the Chaos Delegate to warp!

Without delegates, i must obtain nourishment from endangered species Dahnald.

Give me the delegates or the unicorns will go extinct.

good work

The precious delegates...
Give delegates to Cruz, Dahnald.

Now, my prisoners say you plan to take your delegates out of the Wasteland. You sent them out this morning to find a vehicle. A bus big enough to haul that fat amount of delegates.

What a puny plan!

Goyim. The shekels. Now.

clyp.it/ub003sss
This is fun

Don't make me break out the rainbow text, Donald

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

DAHANLD-SAN
SURRENDER THE DELEGATES OR FACE DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF MY STAND, 「STREET RATS」!!!

Well meme'd

Check these delegates

I really wasn't prepared for that.

10/10 barbosa

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>protip
This was never funny. Not even the first time.

GIMME DE DELEGATESSSSSSSSS!

:^( wow u guys r mean
im gonna tell my mom

Can someone explain this meme?

Someone post the skelegates one. That one was fucking hilarious

Have a seat Dahnald, we need to talk.

Dahnald!!!!!

> Just for you ;^)

Oh, Donald, have you forgotten me? I certainly haven't forgotten you.

For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way.

Thank you, Donald.

Didn't think you'd actually deliver. Thanks Alberto.

Donald wins the republican favor and no one bats an eye.

But ask for the delegates and everyone loses their mind.

buying delegates

where'd he go?
>i'm behind you Donald

XD XD XD

This stopped being funny about thirty-six seconds after the nomination ended.

You should of honoured the pledge Ted.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw

Donald, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=f5ojQN7blm4
Fresh outta the oven

lmfao

KEK

Give me the delegates, Dahnald. I have your platinum chip right here. Just give me the delegates.

Stop right there, Dahnald! Nobody gets the nomination on my watch! I'm confiscating your delegates. Now hand them over!

I'm surprised the mods haven't deleted this thread

hahahahah

I love these 10/10

They don't like you Ted.

underrated