How do we make white females vote right-wing?

How do we make white females vote right-wing?

dont let them vote.
>inb4 fpbp

Single women vote left for the gibs. Women are animals and need a provider.
Women with a working partner vote right because it is in the interests of financial and social security.

there is nothing on this earth that could ever make that happen

I don't really get this female-vote-left meme. We have more females voters for the PVV than male ones (and I honestly don't know whether I should be happy about that or not).

Kill all the left-wing parties.

- By not letting right wing politics be overrun by beta uprising haters and virgins.
- By exposing female children to more heavy metals in utero so that larger numbers of them become autistic.

The same way that liberals made them vote left-wing. By making it popular.

On a personal note, I think you'll find most females will adopt your views if they respect your leadership enough.

I take a sort of twisted pleasure in only dating extremely liberal, rabid SJW feminists and turning them into conservative Trump supporters. It puts the female mindset into perspective.

>PVV

I mean real right-wing party and not the "Israel best ally!" Cuckservatives.

Tell them too
The only reason the vote liberal now is because the media tells them to

>letting your women vote
>letting females wear anything other than dresses

>voting on establishment parties because you fall for da joos meme
That is exactly what the Jews want silly goy.

Make it trendy which will happen eventually

I dunno about Denmark but white women vote majority Republican here, even if by a narrow margin. Once the cultural zeitgeist changes in our direction they'll vote overwhelmingly right wing.

dem tits

and qt face.

Single women, most of who have low incomes, vote left-wing so they can parasite off the government.

Married women vote right-wing because they parasite off their husband instead and if someone (the government) is taking his money away, she will vote for whoever reduces that amount.

At least this is what Stefan Molyneux uttered.

So to answer your question, marry them and tell them to vote right-wing so that there is more money for her.

Get people to start shunning women who vote for self rape and liberal policies.

Women fear social exclusion above all else - if voting right wing is what it takes to be part of the group, they will do it.

>turn feminazis into conservatives
You are doing God's work user

Right-wing politics are not at all popular for anyone under 30 in the US. It's the opposite of how it was under Reagan. This is a massive, massive problem for the Republicans. They have to work out how to reinvent themselves so they seem fresh, new, and a bit sexy.

The funny thing is that Sup Forums and pepe memes confirm that as a young voter, you really do have to be a spergy Elliot Rodger type for right-wing positions to appeal. The funny countereffect of the beta uprising is that all the autistic kids are banding together, making themselves feel as though they have a large community, when in reality they're just alienating all the normies on an even larger scale than they did when in high school.

This. They will never vote right as long as the state can provide for them.

Stop fucking them, start marrying them, and take away their rights. Single women will never side with men.

Sluts and philanderers contribute the most to the death of Western civilization.

>Limburgers

By making right-wing the mainstream. Women ALWAYS vote for what is the mainstream.

MY POST = BEST POST

/thread

>> establishment parties not liking jews

Nignog what are you talking about

Maybe stop trying to hijack their uteruses?
White women don't like being forced to go through pregnancy.
Also nominate a woman, how can Trump compete with FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT?

Same, user
Its too easy
Their minds are so susceptible to strong male influence.

You guys are going to be very surprised come November. Women HATE Hillary.

You'll see when the voting numbers come out.

SPBP

Those are some good jugs

Fuck off, shill

I was more or less joking around with that reply.

Either way, what I meant to say is that the whole "Jews & Israel run the whole word"-meme is ridiculous, and if that influences you to vote for a pro-immigration party (like the case would be here, since literally all the Dutch anti-immigration parties are also pro-Israel), you're being ridiculous squared.

> marry them and tell them to vote right-wing

This. I've never seen single woman that wasn't some denomination of left wing, usually the faggy greens. Married women tend to naturally align themselves with their husband's views.

They also vote right because there's a man to counter the retardation they hear from the news and their social circles.

fpbp

Dear user -- I'm simply stating some empirical facts about the present moment. Republicans are doing best in a demographic of people who are about to die. Sanders supporters will be replacing them. Sup Forums is simply making this situation worse by trying to claim conservative politics for alt-right and for traps and Milo cocksuckers.

make it pro- not anti-
give everything a positive spin. Anything negative and "hateful" will turn most women away. Look at feminism today,not it;s just a bunch of clowns,a movement that suposedly represents half the population in any cunt is now a fringe-group,literally one tier away from blm

>Married women vote right-wing because they parasite off their husband instead
If she is a good wife she isn't a parasite. It is a symbiotic relationship. The man plays one role the woman another. It is especially useful once children are born. Egalitarianism is a lie. Women can not and should not play the role of men.

I agree, there is no future. Bernie supporter type people will rekt the world before 2035

give them a good dicking and they'll do anything you want them to do

Women should not be able to vote.

Do I smell a nigruh?

same way you make them vote left. appeal to emotions instead of logic

How do you do it?

TAKE. AWAY. THEIR. VOTING. RIGHTS

They will NEVER learn, never. It sucks but if you can't learn to accept that then you should probably cut your cock off and become trans because you might as well be a woman.

Women have had it easier than men for ALL of human history. All of it. And they gave it away every chance they got.

They were either helping it be destroyed or they were complacent as it was destroyed. Women don't build society, they don't do a good job at running it, and they NEVER will

Except as soon as you break up they will go back to twitter and pick up those views again.

So you can convert a grand total of 1 woman at a time.

>1 post by this ID

You make males right-wing

you shift culture towards it, women follow culture trends and memes not ideology that's what you all always get wrong

Beat them until they vote correctly.

with rape, or better put, the fear of rape

this

you'd be surprised how easy it is to subdue females

Have a really qt male run.
And if he's a feminist like Hitler they'll all vote for him.

You think we should do the same here?

fpbp

You redpill them with a good dicking

By infiltrating their social circles... Most women don't think for themselves, single or not. I'm a single, white female and gave up dealing with their stupidity and cut most of them out of my life. The older I get the more I agree with Ann Coulter when she said women shouldn't be able to vote.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Make it popular and get an attractive leader.

Strong men not backing down

Get out there and fuck the nationalism into them while their bernieboyfriend faps with his beta tears in the corner.