How is it that every part of this movie is so good but so different

How is it that every part of this movie is so good but so different

>tfw that ending

>tfw that middle

the last part of the movie is trash. story should have been split 50/50 between gosling and the cop

name?

>tfw that behinning

It isn't. This movie is retarded.

It's a Frankenstein's monster of amerireddit TV tropes with none of the context or meaning until the movie barely even makes sense.

If you actually enjoyed this and you're over the age of 15 you probably haven't got much going on in your life.

The place between the pines

JUST

Lmao prove it, you can't just say buzzwords and make a point

FUCK

>t. buttblasted gay homo

yeah. and that's no memein.
it was a super strong start, lost momentum in the middle and the third act just sucked the dick.

What does "t. Whatever adjective" mean?

my feels up

is this one of those movies where you can skip around or do i gotta watch all of this

How was the ending bad? It was just a story about these two family lines interacting

First hour is pure kino and could be a film in itself

What was the fucking point of the movie?

That's my argument. It went down 12 different avenues of storytelling that were barely related to one another and still accomplished nothing.

If you're 14 years old and your appreciation of appreciation of storytelling is just people glaring at eachother and having "emotional confrontations" and don't understand that adult movies are like that for some kind of reason then yeah I see why you'd like it.

If it doesnt grab you in the first 20 minutes turn it off

It was just these two generations interacting. Pretty much a character story

Have you ever seen waiting for godot? Thats one of the most beautiful stories ever and its about nothing almost. You lack critical skills