Remember, with great power comes great responsibility...

>Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. And that is why we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Jesus fucking Christ, Rami! How did they get away with it?

Shit meme

>take a quote from a movie
>replace some of the words with racist, juvenile Sup Forums humour

HAHAHA! Hilarious epic thread my dude.

Sup Forumseddit in the house

Sup Forums please go.

>not appreciating raimiposting

Yfw you realize Raimi is a kike

Raimi has some seriously twisted worldviews. As a kid I never noticed how liberally he sprinkles them throught the Spider-Man films. As an adult, I couldn't believe how he got away with them. His shit isn't just racist, it's hateful to a depraved level.

Uncle Ben was an obvious reference to the infamous neo-nazi mass murderer Ben Garrison.

Uncle Ben he
.. he looked Italian to me

Oh thank you peter

Post the ''man of spiders'' one

>you coulda stopped 9/11 kid! what happened?
>i missed the part where that's my fucking problem
and to think the movie was released in 2002, raimi went way over the line here

>with grape powder comes grape responsibility

get misty every time I hear this
damn you Raimi and your pathos

>I understand. Door is broken. So you will not pay rent? This is fair, Man of Spiders. Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to discover many secrets back in old country. Back then, in Bosnia, me and my friends we... do things to women, yes? Make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your girlfriend and your aunt... They will beg, Man of Spiders. They will beg as my men and I rain alternating blows of fists and ejaculate all over their bodies. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing but shells, then you will know the rent has been paid...for this month.

>Look, Peter, the reason I like you is because Harry has had some... "urban" friends in the past. Unlike them, you strike me as more of a "real American", and as such, would like you to work with us at Oscorp... look, I'm gonna drop the dogwhistles and be direct. Peter, we just finished interviewing a man with many years of experience, Yale grad, all that jazz... the issue is that he is a NEGRO, and well, we just can't have that. in order to avoid having to hire him, we need you to join our company. Trust me, Mr. Parker, you'd be well compensated.

This scene always stood out to me. Peter never joined Oscorp for some reason.

>be user's wife
>replace sex partner with a big black bull
Woah we all enjoy it my friend!

>You're either in or out, Spider-Man
>It's you who's out ,Goebbels! Out of your mind!

What the fuck man

O B S E S S E D

>no drank

>WE ARE WHO WE CHOOSE TO BE...EXCEPT NIGGERS WHO ARE BORN INTO SAVAGERY!

The Spiderman musical was kind of dark.

I hate Sup Forums AKA autistic mestizos roleplaying as employed, white college graduates and stormniggers with all my heart, but I love this meme and will not stand for it being slandered. Raimiposting is fantastic and it's better than 90% of the horrible shit that comes from this shit board. Eat shit and focus your efforts on the cunny and capeshit posters

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. When I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get out! Get the fuck out of my car.

this isn't even Sup Forums. some raimiposters exaggerate but his views come off VERY strong; that's part of his style

I mean, I know 9/11 had just happened and all, but that scene where Parker is choking the arab guy with his towel-hat right in front of his family and yelling "this is for the NYFD you goat-fucking shitskins!" just came out of nowhere. And in the VERY next scene, Parker's holding hands with Mary Jane, not even bothering to wash after murdering the guy, and he looks her deep in the eyes and tells her she's "named after a nigger drug". And canonically she's only 12, which- idk man.

Weirdly though it all seems cohesive with the kino overall, so you don't even notice it unless you're really paying attention.

>You're the one who's out, Gobby! Out of my tight little twink ass!

Really not sure what the point of this line preceding the assrape scene was
What the fuck man

It's true, Raimi was far ahead of this time and his work probably won't be appreciated or understood for at least another 30 years. Army Dog and the Spiderman trilogy will perplex critics for at least that long, maybe longer.

This nigga gets it. I hate underage alt-right faggots with a passion but Raimiposting is classic Sup Forums humor.

S E E T H I N G W I T H A N G E R

your a shit meme kid

Amazing. Raimi was a real auteur

Based Raimiposters

I'm a libtard and I love Raimiposting. It has nothing to do with Sup Forums you over-reactionary baiting fucks.

gommie here. raimiposting will always be kino

Newfags fuck off

raimiposting is one of the best things that ever came out of Sup Forums

Kindly kys you fucking waste of space

this meme has nothing to do with politics

>IMPRESSIVE...for a nigger!

How could he possibly have known Spiderman was black? That line needs to go back to formula.

Hotheads, it's fine if you invade Sup Forums but let the other boards alone, fucking leftypol and neogaf ffs

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I'VE SACRIFICED?
Green Goebbleing was a hero

>we need to go back to formula with this Zyklon-B. We won't be able to kill any kikes with this!

That scene where he says "ZYKLON B!" and gasses Spidey was a bit much.