Temperature jumped

Climate Change begins?

>"We predicted moderate warmth for 2016, but nothing like the temperature rises we've seen,"

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-weather-climatechange-science-idUSKCN1061RH?rpc=401
blogs.discovermagazine.com/imageo/2016/07/22/blanket-of-smoke-from-siberia-fires-can-be-seen-from-1-million-miles-away-in-space/#.V5g8LXNlDqA
climate.nasa.gov/news/2465/2016-climate-trends-continue-to-break-records/
youtube.com/watch?v=JK7NV2YheGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot link: reuters.com/article/us-weather-climatechange-science-idUSKCN1061RH?rpc=401

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

Let's hope so, last Winter was cold as fuck.

just lurking some news to this, turns out media is very silence about this!

Here we have something very concerning, i don't know if this is in any way linked to the jumped temperature but look for yourself

blogs.discovermagazine.com/imageo/2016/07/22/blanket-of-smoke-from-siberia-fires-can-be-seen-from-1-million-miles-away-in-space/#.V5g8LXNlDqA

>smoke from fires in Siberia is so huge it can be seen from nearly 1 million miles away in space

no news about this and it is damn huge!

T.rump

Cnn just said the Russians raised the temperature to help Trumps campaign.

>Begins
It began 100 years ago even in your own image.

>not from MSM
>directly from NASA
climate.nasa.gov/news/2465/2016-climate-trends-continue-to-break-records/

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7NV2YheGk

i wonder if this sommer gets even hotter as right now?

~50 years after the industrial revolution, yes

idc what you faggots think is causing it, natural or not, regardless human activities are accelerating warming faster than the Earth can cope. over periods of millions of years, yeah, it's no big deal. over a period of dozens, we have a crisis

>wew its literally nothing

Honestly, if i could vote for destroying the earth in the next 50 years, i would. Right when im about to die anways. A big nice firework.

Earth can cope just fine, human infrastructure can't and fixing it costs ton of money or more accurately all the money.

Can confirm, this shit has been covering moscow for the last week

Alright, so if we go back and look, the earth was always 1 degree cooler right? Never before humanity were there ice ages, or firestorm or millenia of massive heat and biting cold? Come the fuck on. We can't take the date of 100, or ever 1000 years and compare it to the massive fluctuations over millions upon millions of years.

there is nothing on the web, no news or anything. Can you see it or is it already over?

>it got hot in the summer
>it got really hot in places known to be really hot this summer
>surprising

every fucking year.

Great. That's awesome. When the polar ice caps melt, sea levels rise and alter the entire climate (again) the world will cool. Then return to a state of mass glaciation until it thaws, in an endless cycle of self cleansing by Earth.

Humans lack the capacity to even exacerbate global warming let alone be the root cause for it.

The predictions were wrong. Big surprise there.

You realize Trump was joking when he said that, right? You're not really that fucking stupid?

That's not how it works. Ocean water can't extract methane from the atmosphere, and if temperatures rise enough that permafrost melts in Canada and Russia, then methane pockets will be released and make nearly permanent the temperature rise.

Gonna need more information, I'm not a meteorologist.

nvm, it's siberia wild fires.

You'd think that the leaf of all people could tell instantly

Every month on record for the past 14 has been a record breaker. That is to say April, May and June last year set their respective global monthly records, and beat them again this year. Any pause that may have been argued is long gone.

this is exactly my point, user. you can't point to million-year fluctuations and say, "see? the climate change we're currently experiencing is completely natural!"

it just doesn't even compare

I was never compelled to look at satalite photos of the McMurray fire or any wild fire.

the earth can maybe cope, maybe can't

it has taken hundreds of millions of years to recover from previous mass extinctions