Alien 5

Would this have turned out better than Cov?

That looks really dumb.

They all suck except the first two.

>Ripley returning

"PART TIME"

no

>xenomorph exo suit

would've just been blomkamp remaking district 9 again because that was the only good idea he ever had

Well we have no idea of the plot and only a couple of pictures to go on. But I will say yes as the Gay Android having invented the Xenos storyline is gay.

Only if they used the suit to enter a natural Xenomorph hive. Maybe gathering royal jelly for Weyland corp.

Though the woman inside would have to be an android. It'd feel dumb to use a live human in such a dangerous enviroment.

Oh lord no. That's the dumbest thing I have ever seen

Have you seen the new pulse rifle version?
It looked like shit.

>Alien 5

>takes place mostly in JOBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

>Ripley sent back in time to 2017 "to keep things grounded in reality and minimalist" which is the only language vapid Millennials with zero imagination can understand

>"AAAEAEAEAEAAAAAEAEAEAAEEEAAAA" Halo-chanting music score

>additional music/acting by Die Antwoord

>Ninja: "RIPILEE WE GOOT TA KILL DEESE FOOKIN ALIENZ MANE" :::nukkanukka-NINJAAAAAAAH:::

>You find out that xenos were accidentally created by JoBurg gang drug chemists back in the 2010's

>Fookin' Prawns show up in Act 3 lead by Vickus to help Ripley kill the Aliens

>Yolandi: "NEEEENJAAAAAH DON'T LEEEEVE MEEEEEEE"

So glad this shit is never happening.

Yeah sure
Basically, anything that represented the idea that the aliens are now a known quantity and Weyland Yutani are going to try (and fail) and get a handle on them would have been neat, like if they started adapting zenomorph/engineer design principles into their technology or something
Instead we got a bunch of incomprehensible shit that will eventually tell us why there are alien monsters in space

I'd watch that. Especially if Kruger makes a comeback.

Even saying that, the first movie wasn't up to much desu.

>Xenomorphs vs Prawns and their sci fi guns and mechs w/th human allies
>xenomorphs build a hive in the slums
>goal is to burn them out and kill the queen

That sounds badass as fuck pham. Like Aliens 2 but bigger.

Who's that supposed to be? Ridley's other hybrid kid?

Pretty much.

Weyland Yutani create a exo suit weapon based on xenomorph and space jockey technology. Ripley uses it to defeat the company/xenomorphs.

Add in a company exec played by Sharlto Copley and the script is wrote.

invent is a strong word he was merely perfecting the breed, I dont think it necessarily rules out similar creatures such as the neo morph

>WE WUZ AYYLIENS N SHIT

>>xenomorphs build a hive in the slums
>>goal is to burn them out and kill the queen
this was literally the scrapped first script to alien 3

>sound of blomkamp furiously typing in the distance

How oddly specific. Why did you create this version of the movie in your head which serves no other purpose other than to infuriate yourself? It's actually bizzare