Its happening again. Explosion near ministry of Migration. Suitcase full of spray cans exploded...

Its happening again. Explosion near ministry of Migration. Suitcase full of spray cans exploded. Several arabs fled the scene. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/panorama/welt/koffer-detoniert-explosion-nahe-bundesamt-fuer-migration-in-zirndorf_id_5768699.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Explosion near ministry of Migration.
You'd think they'd choose a better target

Bump you faggots.

German source

focus.de/panorama/welt/koffer-detoniert-explosion-nahe-bundesamt-fuer-migration-in-zirndorf_id_5768699.html

Germany, do you have a (redacted) flag to wave and surrender?

Germany, you're having attacks every day. The end result is going to be worse than France.

What are you going to do about it?

Inb4 right wing extremeist citing a brevik inspired attack

Look like you have something else to schaffen

Gotta be patient. Within the last 1 1/2 years, 60 years of indoctrination have come apart. It takes time for people to wake up.

It sounds cynical, but these attacks are the best thing that ever happend to this nation

I just hope it wasnt some stupid right-wing nutjob, because that would hurt the cause

>Zeugen hätten berichtet, mehrere Personen seien anschließend vom Tatort geflüchtet. Über Verletzte gibt es derzeit noch keine Informationen.

no word about shitskins

More likly the witnes did it and blaimd the refugees runing away.

They know what to do in case of a bomb.

Lets hope one day all seditious material will be wiped clean (Qauran) and you will rise once again.

They simply omitted that part from the Bayrischer Rundfunk newsflash

See OP's (my) picture

Translate it. I don't speak cuckold.

Got my filtered water for the happening

THE 24 HOURS ARE UP. KEK'S TEST OF FATE IS OVER. PRAISE KEK.

It just says what I wrote down bro

>German suitcases explode traumatizing nearby Arabs who were out for a run

Time to get comfy lads

>BBC breaking news

No news yet guys, I'll keep you up-to-date