So im one of the obsessed fans of this film , where are the rest...

So im one of the obsessed fans of this film , where are the rest? I have a few clips of the film that someone recorded at a cinema, i can make a thread on /gif/ if anyone else is interested.

Can't wait for the blu ray

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSSmIBcDVeW/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
instagram.com/p/BSSZXGGDu0i/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
instagram.com/p/BSSaeEFjeln/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
instagram.com/p/BSSdZKFjGaK/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
instagram.com/p/BTSezPJjw3h/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
instagram.com/p/BSSchS0DbRt/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
youtube.com/watch?v=odAO0WyT6Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Original nigga here. I haven't made a raw thread recently because I've had a lot of shit due in uni.

Are you KlennGornet?

DUDE BLOOD LMAO

I am lol, glad to find you here again.

im making some webms at the moment, will upload them in a bit

Nice.

I've been meaning to get to you one of these days. But yeah, uni.

Though, besides the two of us, were there actually any other obsessed fans?

I know that there are at least one or two more i think

It's playing for a few more days in my country but I don't know anyone who would be interested in seeing this.

only good thing about this film was the sound design and the soundtrack + the dolby surround, watching it on a laptop must be a shitty experience in comparison

>It's playing for a few more days in my country
Are you serious? It's been out for like, 2 months now.

Are you in the Portugal or Norway?

You don't think the movie was clever? I really enjoyed how subtle and clever it was with shit like the kiss and the dad.

Netherlands. This is the last week, I think.

They will come after proper torrents get released. The director and lead actress were already memed hard on Sup Forums the past few weeks

Can't upload the webms now, but the clips are in this instagram account: (And don't watch these if you guys haven't watched the film yet)

instagram.com/p/BSSmIBcDVeW/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
instagram.com/p/BSSZXGGDu0i/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
instagram.com/p/BSSaeEFjeln/?taken-by=spooky_eleven

leak when

>The director and lead actress were already memed hard on Sup Forums the past few weeks
Whose the fucking dude that keeps posting Julia and asking for tall girls smol girls.

There are a few more:

instagram.com/p/BSSdZKFjGaK/?taken-by=spooky_eleven
instagram.com/p/BTSezPJjw3h/?taken-by=spooky_eleven

instagram.com/p/BSSchS0DbRt/?taken-by=spooky_eleven

I seriously caught some feelings for the character Julia. I just want to be there for her. Watching that finger scene, the music is so moving and powerful yet sweet at the same time to me. Makes me feel some fuzzies.

youtube.com/watch?v=odAO0WyT6Ts

Better but shorter version of the mirror scene.

The sound design and the visuals are probably the best parts of the film honestly,

Web-DL Tuesday

>Tuesday

really? hyped as fuck

not really subtle
the visuals? it had one or two interesting shots, like keeping her and her sister both in the shot by having her in the mirror in their conversation, and the opening shot
it wasn't visually interesting for the most part

Yes it was, unless you're telling me you noticed the scar in the very first or 2nd scene with him then it certainly was an unknown until the very end and was an ah-ha moment for most.

this doesn't do anything for you? the light through the sheets looked really pretty. the mirror scene at the end wasnt very interesting or unique but there were undeniably a lot of pretty shots in the film. beginning one. horse on treadmill. aforementioned sheets. that impressive single shot of the party at the start. crawling on the ground in the dark at the start was cool as wlel. the covered in paint scene was unique.

Is this some tumblr shit? The trailer doesn't look good

>beginning one
i agreed in my earlier post
>that impressive single shot of the party at the start
true but what was better about that was how the sound was built into the scene

the rest you mentioned didn't do it for me, no doubt Raw is visually more unique than a lot of stale coming of age french flicks, but it isn't it's strong virtue, if you think this is one of the best looking films of the decade, watch more films imo

i thought you meant subtle as in thematically subtle (sexuality), but you're talking about the plot and honestly i couldn't care less about that, because this film isn't really about plot or strong narrative
yeah im assuming a polfag wouldn't like it

it's the new Babadook/It Follows/VVitch

>a polfag wouldn't like it
why?

Don't know anything about it but that cover is 10/10 kino

Honestly think that poster is so much worse than this one. The way the A and W fade look terrible.

Nigger when is this coming out? I keep seeing these posts but I have no way of fucking watching it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dis nigga says Tuesday. So literally tomorrow.

I don't believe it, too good to be true.

So what's this movie about, DUDE CANNIBALISM LMAO?

Sexual awakening, coming of age, fighting/succumbing to your own urges, being moral or indulging.

So it's literally just Tumblr + edgy posters?
Let me guess, there's a scene where it's all just too much and she takes a razor to her arms?

Thought it was so unrealistic it destroyed my suspension of disbelief. Why is a vet school such a sickening orgy fest filled with hazing rituals and intense bullying? It's fucking vet school, the most enervated place you could go for college. And the party scene where they somehow got the keys to a morgue and were teasing the main character with a dead body — no cameras? No security guards? No one went to jail for that?

>I flailed my legs which somehow pushed the scissors so hard that they cut ALL THE WAY through the bone

Yeah, no fucking way. Deep gash at best.

Also her descent was shown poorly. It went from "ew gross I'm so vegetarian" to "I'll steal a hamburger I guess" to "let's eat raw chicken and turn into a total creepo slut" in like 5 minutes with no impetus other than the script wanted it to happen. No reasoning on her end, no questions of why or explorations on what it means to her that she's been veg her whole life and now is eating people, the whole script is just her doing this thing, then her doing the next thing, etc etc then end. It felt like an amateur screenwriter really wanted several scenes to happen and failed stitching them into one script.

Also in the end it felt like very hamfisted attempt to be edgy-couture by connecting the metaphorical desire for flesh into a literal one. The lines are blurry! Maybe you want sex, maybe you want to eat people! The human mind is an erotic conundrum of desire!

Dumb

Uh, no that doesn't happen.

Just don't watch it, you won't enjoy it.

>Why is a vet school such a sickening orgy fest filled with hazing rituals and intense bullying?
Agreed, but I haven't been to French veterinarian school so I can't really say for certain, it does seem a bit much though.

Are you a French vet?

>Yeah, no fucking way. Deep gash at best.
Agreed. But the setup for that scene was masterful and led to extremely effective violence better than most movies.

>Also her descent was shown poorly. It went from "ew gross I'm so vegetarian" to "I'll steal a hamburger I guess" to "let's eat raw chicken and turn into a total creepo slut" in like 5 minutes with no impetus other than the script wanted it to happen. No reasoning on her end, no questions of why or explorations on what it means to her that she's been veg her whole life and now is eating people, the whole script is just her doing this thing, then her doing the next thing, etc etc then end. It felt like an amateur screenwriter really wanted several scenes to happen and failed stitching them into one script.
Gonna have to hard disagree with this one. I think you really missed the point here.

Animalism, that's a major theme, metaphor and motif in the movie. Her stealing the hamburger with her bare hands was like, dog steals food from table sorta, that was the vibe it went for, I thought that was obvious.

Another idea in the movie was, this hunger, this desire, was always in her and her family, its intrinsic to them, its their nature, her mother did her best to suppress it, thinking if she never got a taste she'd never grow up like her. The instant she got a taste, it took hold and there's no fighting it, only negotiating with it.

I think you could tell, from her acting that she was confused to why she had this hunger. Like, looking at the salmon curiously before biting into it, that's how food urges, you don't really know why you want something just that you do.

Is it good? I know Sup Forums likes arthouse movies but I never have.

you are fucking retarded if you think realism matters in a film like this
art films value ideas over plot progression, go watch television you mongrel

I actually like the post processing and the tilt
Also the stylistic RAW is not hard to decipher and adds to the mystery
That picture is great though in any way

I don't know why, but I found the scene with the hair regurgitation to be one of the most digusting things I've ever seen

Same dude.

I've literally never gagged before watching a movie, but I came really really close to gagging watching that scene. Like I had to force myself to keep it down.

I fucking loved it, really.

The sexual tensions, the dancing/party shit, and the whole subversion of the monster/family shit was great.

You sound like a massive cunt. You over-read into a whole lot of meaningless shit and worry about things no one gives a fuck about.

You are going to die alone and probably deserve it.

That party scene at the start really made me want to go clubbing. I never want to go clubbing.