This kills the Californian

>This kills the Californian

I don't get it. Is this meant to be expensive?

Try checking house prices in a first world country

>4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms in 850sqft

how?

Is the kitchen also a bed+bath?

400k for a shack in niggerland?? Are you serious? You can't get better in Yurope?

It's a shame such a beautiful state has been destroyed by libshit policies.

It's expensive for a third world city.

No what triggers me is these fuckers leave the Bay Area and drive up rents and home prices in the Central Valley, all the while pushing their Bay Area liberal shit everywhere.

Also fuck almond farmers.

Two satelites worth it.

Of course you can, you can get a large sized family home with a large garden for that amount

My house in berkeley, (5 miles away) just sold for 1.4 million. I paid 620k 5 years ago. It was on the market for less than a week, and the buyer paid cash.

Seriously my 2b 1ba condo is only 950 sq ft

Fuck, that's good business

Was the buyer chinese?

>california
>beautiful

literally brisbane with more shitskins

this is why I had move to a different state, thank you based Texas for not being overpriced and full of stuck up hippies

As if I needed another reason to never live in the gilded shithole that is California

>Also fuck almond farmers.
Are they the ones pushing for activated almonds?

Nope. White.
I did put 110k into improvements, but yeah, the market in the bay area is insane.

No. Actually it kills Colorado. Cali nu males sell their shit box houses for half a million, and move here.
Fuck off already, we're full.

If California is so terrible why do people pay so much to live there?

>this kills the nigger and spic

it's good for us white folks here in the bay finally reclaiming our land and coty from shit niggers and spics. we will drive them out of california and make oakland white again like the 1920s

sounds like someone is ass pained our best pick up line works so well on your women.
"hi im from California"

Sounds right. I work in Wealth Management in North Oakland, and with all the tech and foreign money moving in, housing prices have been exploding. 1MM doesn't go very far in this area. Seems like everyone is heading up further North, mainly Vallejo area, wouldn't be surprised to see the same thing with housing prices happen there in the next 3-4 yrs.

Then achmed comes and blows it up

>2 bed apartment in my city costs more than that
we have /starter homes/ being built, basically 1 bed studios for 250k GBP starting, trying to start a family here is hell

Nice breh

muh rich & famous living in socal meme

now now i know the scary blacks and spics are indeed scary to you.
but they are not the issue with the bay area.
its the gooks of all sorts, pahjeets, and trust fund babies driving living costs out the ass.

muh weather

It would only cost double here

Plus we pay 13% more taxes...

Who the fuck would want to live in oakland?

Oakland used to be cheap to live in, so you could justify dealing with the increase in crime due to its proximity to San Francisco, but now it's basically an expensive shithole and crime hasn't gone down at all.

>tfw temescal

you dont know shit

Meh, the jobs pay well. So long as you aren't plebeian serf status, the cost of living isn't bad at all. Basic IT staff that earn 40-50k elsewhere make 80-100k here.

wow

SOLD: $1,440,000
Sold on 06/06/14
Zestimate®: $1,311,641

Not in the city you can't.

You'll need half a million for a basic 3 bed unless you want to live in a rough area.

Of course a mansion in the middle of nowhere is relatively cheap

I know you're Irish so you don't know this, but Oakland is only 20% white.
Most of it is a shithole.
It has more violence (per capita) than the worst ghettos in L.A.
It also has the most black people out of any other city in California (and probably the entire west coast).

Keep that in mind.

>3k a month is "isn't bad at all" for a 1 bed room.

delusional.

What's the problem with almond farmers?

are the mexi invading Oakland too??

waste water like cra\zy

USE SHIT TONS OF WATER

>2.75 bathrooms
u wot m8

they suck up a shitton of water.
their lobbyist have got their local governments in pocket. what is funny about local governments in CA is they are mostly right wing.
yet it is still ALWAYS someone elses fault and not the person who happens to have the right letter by their name.

I don't know anyone paying that much for a 1bdr. In berkeley/oakland, a decent 1 bdr is more like 1.5-2k. Which is easily affordable @80k salary.

>libshit policies

yes, what a bummer that the state is so highly desirable to live in that real estate prices are through the roof. it's truly a shame that the state attracts so many rich & talented people that poor faggots like you cant live there.

if only they adopted true conservative principles, they could rank 50/50 in HDI like mississippi!

Rich fags
The bay area is a whole nother story though.
It's ground zero for silicon valley, so now people have started to spread out to the surrounding areas (even ghetto oakland) and started buying up the real estate.

How the fuck did that work?

Did he literally hand you 140 stacks of 100 dollar bills?

come over to the non poverty stricken part of the bay area.
aka not the east bay.

Omfg lol just nuke California already.

Who wants to live around:
Pedophiles
Faggots
Furries
Niggers
Border hoppers
Serial killers
Psychopaths
And perverts

For 400,000??? Fuck that shit I hope it gets nuked.

>mississippi

Are you implying that places with a large black population are terrible to live in? Because that would be racist.

Means it has a sink, toilet and shower but no tub

How many houses look like that in the Los Angeles area? It seems like I have seen that exact house hundreds of times in movies and TV shows.

Almonds aren't even a good food, it's such a joke that they caught on at all.

Yeah but that weather though.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

1.6 FOR THAT LITTLE HOUSE

FUCK THE LOT OF YOU

That's because it's in a nice suburb of Dublin right near the university (University College Dublin).

>i want to only eat grains and corn
>i want to lose the 5 largest econ in the world
>because these people are yucky ;(

853 sq ft. It's a bunch of walk in closets connected by a hallway for 400k.

Kek. Hell yea. Pretty much everywhere in CA.
It's like 25% black and 27% hispanic.

"Cash" just means he didn't use a bank loan. Physically, he probably paid by personal check.

was just an example--you can swap out any conservacuck-dominated state and my point still stands.

protip: real estate prices are dictated by supply and demand. there is a reason "libtard" states have outrageous demand / cost of living: instead of meth + trailer parks, they have jobs and nice neighborhoods. funny how that works!

>B-BUT m-m-muh niggers

Always playing the blame game--and here I thought that conservacucks are all about "personal responsibility".

As your boy likes to say, "Sad!"

You totally got me there

>Oakland
>desirable

maximum kek

This shitpile better come with a helicopter included or else I'm not buying.

yep.
they caught on because they have good marketers.
and know how to grease the right palms of local governments.

Protip:
Your state is expensive to life in because it's overpopulated with illegal immigrants from Mexico, not because it attracts "rich and talented people".

Cali real estate market survives on what are called interest loans. Its glorified renting and you never actually end up owning the motherfucker.

hey, out east we appreciate the almond milk your state provides

i'm not switching back to dairy; your entire state can die of thirst first :^)

The problem is a lack of building vertically. West Coast Americans are terrified of towns that down sprawl horizontally for hundreds of miles, for some reason.

If San Francisco allowed a nice bunch of skyscrapers along with further investment in public transportation, the housing market would ease into something acceptable.

Likely a cashiers check. I would hate to see the CTR and possibly BSA forms the banks would have to fill out for cash transactions that large.

>a mansion in the middle of nowhere

This always baffles me. All of the Brittany islands are just a smidge bigger than Michigan (the state I live in). The UK is a leading super power. How the fuck is your nation not some kind of cybertronic utopia fueled by the blood of Somali niggers?!

yeah. because it's oakland.

Good work user, my east bay hillside house is currently worth about a mil, but they're threatening to build dindu nests literally in my back yard so I need to sell ASAP

Wisconsin is Republican though (since 2010)
How old is that chart?

Are you really implying California has more livestock than the midwest?

>someone asking too much for their house in Oakland

i checked googlemaps and it looking like a mexican neighborhood, a bunch of mexican markets and restaurants around it

>the most tasty of all nuts isn't good

okay senpai

you probably prefer a different kind of nut

Hoooo boy someone on the internet has a different opinion than me, wich makes me very mad, I better use this picture I found on the internet, that'll teach 'em a lesson they won't forget so soon.

At least i can buy a nice new house for that price in Australia

This is shit tier from something else

No banks, he put his funds in escrow, and we closed.

1) I don't live in California

2) I can assure you that "illegal immigrants" cannot buy property

3) Even if they could, they sure as shit arent gentrifying neighborhoods.

Your point makes no sense. But then again what can you expect from a child who still suckles at mommy's teats and has yet to pay their own bills.

>Price: $1,495,000

plus taking down the building, cleaning the land and building a new house. Unless you don't mind living in that.

Living in SF is a meme. No thanks. The city fucking sucks unless you want to pick up horny office sluts.

Lets say you win the lottery and buy a favela style shack in oakland.

What about annual taxes to keep it? Are they crazy too?

>425k for a cardboard cuckshed in a nigger neighborhood

I would buy that place just to throw those horrible turquoise flower-pots in the trash.

I believe this happens because banks are allowed to buy properties and infinity credit, am I correct?

It's probably in gentrified area of Brooklyn though.
Hell, I even saw people paying a lot for brownstones in the Bronx and Queens (which are still mostly shitholes).

perhaps you should come here before you speak like you know things.
outside of SF bay area and LA area cali is not that populated and cheap as fuck.
and again
i know mexicans are VERY scary to you but they are not the problem. it is Gooks/pahjeet/trustfund

Better sell before they get the permits.

Didn't seem to work much better than this under Obama

>what are you implying here?

So whats the plan? Are you going to move somewhere were you can get a larger house?

Iive in NJ and this is what 425 gets you

Reminder, my state is the worst when it comes to real estate.

>Price: $1,495,000
>plus tip

With all your bait you could've fed half of Africa, but you chose not to - so I salute you.

>i know mexicans are VERY scary to you but they are not the problem. it is Gooks/pahjeet/trustfund
Not the problem...in what sense?
Pajeets, ahmed and gooks push up the real estate prices.
But it's the spics and nignogs which make it undesirable.