Sup Forums when did you grow out of being a edgy atheist and accept the lord into your life

Sup Forums when did you grow out of being a edgy atheist and accept the lord into your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8zgt6ZKvqk
youtube.com/watch?v=S_fTbRtNk8I
youtube.com/watch?v=-c9-XaA2f00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We accept the Gods.
Not your Semitic fairy tale.

I'm not even religious, but it is true that the majority of atheists are confirmed white knight fedora lords.

I was never edgy, even as teenager but the more I go into science the more I drifted away from god

Honestly don't care if you believe in it despite it's kinda silly to me, but if this make you feel better then it's ok as long it's not islam in which case I hope you fucking die

Sup Forums when did you grow out of being NEET and video gamer?

When I died and met Him.

isn't killing yourself kind of immoral?

I'm not an edgy atheist, I'm just an atheist. I can't accept bullshit that isn't proven.

>video gamer?

God is the edgiest.
>Tells Abraham to kill his son
>Tells Jews to kill babies
>Condones slavery
Go ahead and submit to your invisible edgeLord, Christcuck.

Never. And calling me "Edgy" or posting your funny hat memes won't make me change my views.

Maybe make some actual arguments/.

I have only just recently opened my eyes to Kek.

Late teens.

I was not raised to be religious because my parents saw too much hypocrisy in most church goers growing up. They are Christians, but they didn't expose us to churches.

As such, when I started learning about religion, I thought it was nothing more than myth. Some good stuff was mixed in with some of it and having a solid religious foundation makes a country stronger, but I simply don't believe in a God.

That said, there is a religion that I do fundamentally agree with on damn near everything, and that would be Taoism.

Both of these 3 weeks ago. About to convert to mormonism.
Still a NEET tho.

Spoken like a true atheist

Do you like Stuart Wilde?

when i realized materialism is a completely incoherent stance that takes more faith to believe in than any religion ever.

Never, I'm just an old fashion kike.

>letting her die
fucking pleb

I've gotta ask, is this for the frills and benefits or do you genuinely believe in it?

>So afraid of science you need to worship a magical fairy
>Upset people care about LOGIC and REASON
>Giving money to child molesters so "get into heaven"
>Depriving yourself of life's pleasures because your cucked by your daddy's cult
>Caring what kinds of hats people wear

When puberty ended and actually started getting laid

At 17.

Never read any of his work.

Libraries are pretty thread bare in my area in regards to such writing. The previous town I lived in had a few classics but was many African-American literature because I was the only white person in a five mile radius in that town.

By the time the internet became a thing, I was already pretty much settled in my religious/spiritual mindset.

same

Question still stands, lad. She obviously has the capacity to kill herself.

Never. Believing in a higher power is a cop out to avoid having to face the permanence of death.

>unironically posting tumblr: the game pictures

wew

Never have been edgy, but I just don't care much about religion.

Hope you keep on with your faith and live a happy life.

I haven't done either, both sides of the argument are completely subjective with no real evidence besides "we've noticed some patterns, therefore x must be the answer."

Slowly starting to believe it. And meeting many nice mormons, with values and teachings i agree with, makes me think they gotta be doing things right.

Adultery is a sin. Enjoy burning in hell.

Kate is great fuck off nigger

as soon as i realised atheism is a excuse to be a whore or drug addict numale faggot i did a 360 and have been going to church every weekend since age 17 so i dont end up like any of these subhumans

I can't say I'm religious, but I am glad my parents raised me as a Christian, and I will raise my kids the same way, because it taught me great values, and I want my kids to grow up with a great sense of morality.

you know you could just have self control and not be a whore/ drug addict?

Or do you need someone to tell you how to act every day to keep yourself in check?

>takes drugs
>has slutty pictures taken of her
>suicide by attention whoring on roof

Absolutely degenerate, something she'll try to overshadow by LARPing as a devote Christian. A bit like all the contrarian jokes in here that don't want to have hat pictures posted at them.

If you accept that only God has the power to grant or take life, then yes, ending your own life is wasting God's most precious gift to you, hence it is immoral. In some cases it may be necessary to kill others to prevent them from taking more lives, in which case it is justifiable.

In that specific case, the girl was unstable and not making clearly-thought out decisions.

>tells abraham to kill his son

Only as a prank bro.

People who give a shit about people's belief system at all and don't treat it as a personal quest are the most edgy.

Video games aren't too bad. As long as you don't let them consume you like many do.

>posting images from life is strange
>calling out anybody for being edgy

Kill

Your

Self

no time, that's it

>calling people who play life is strange edgy

Wew, edgy, son. Original opinion, too.

Fuck off already
>There are millions of gods from thousands of religions in this world but the christian one I believe in is the real one

His 33 steps are legit. He is like the Layman's or Drunkards Taoist.

I love it as well becuz it just makes sense and is not as restrictive as typical philosophies/ideologies/religions.

Wilde snorted the red pill.

>edgy
>atheist
Choose one
Atheists don't go around saying shit like "DEUS VULT" and aren't anti-semitic or racist
""""Christians""" are the real edgelords

when everyone around you does it , its basically the norm and hard to avoid and my self controll isnt perfect desu so its good way to stay on the right path

Kate is pure

s-shut up

A fucking leaf

>Atheists don't go around saying shit like "DEUS VULT" and aren't anti-semitic or racist

Racist anti-semitic atheist here, how is this possible?

>Atheists aren't anti-Semitic
stalin.jpg

Saved her in my game.

Honest question, how can some people "Grow out" of thinking logically?
Tell me, if god existed and jesus was a son of god yada yada yada.
Why didn't god do the same in the age when it was easy to transport information? Why did he do it when there was absolutely no way to prove that any of it happened?
Why won't he do it now if he want people to believe in him?
If got were to somehow show himself now it would be certain till the end of time that god is real so what the fuck?

>when did you give up reason and logic in order to be cowed by fairy tales and boogie men

It was only a matter of time

When the fuck will hiro get rid of flags, I'm so god damn tired of these responses

NO TRUE SCOTSMAN

Even the best of our people can be corrupted

4 days ago I became atheist - I've studied history and textual criticism - realized old testament is Canaanite myths with other elements from the cultures around the date of its composition.
It's all manipulation - all religions, I've also studied lots of compared religion. I've studied the philosophies of religions like, hesychasm in Christianity, the patristic fathers 100 - 800 CE, studied from Islam

Example of trance states very popular among mystical cultures - it's really all about inducing hallucinations and feeling high.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8zgt6ZKvqk

youtube.com/watch?v=S_fTbRtNk8I

youtube.com/watch?v=-c9-XaA2f00

There is fundamentally - no argument, plausibility or the idea of it for the existence of God from purely rational grounds.

God is simply a concept in human mind, an absent person from the universe - and nothing really has any purpose, meaning or w/e.

I just don't care about religion. I don't argue with Christians and I respect the benefits their faith has on their lives. It's just not something you can convince me to believe in.

cumcoma

Everytime....every GOD DAMN time I see that picture, I know that a fucking leaf is butthurt

You shouldn't have.

The teacher should've gutted her tbqhwy famalam

HOLD UP YOU FAGGOTS.

JUST A WEEK AGO YOU WERE PRAISING KEK AND SHIT LIKE CRAZY, YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR MONTHS NOW.

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN, YOU WANT TO CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY?

YOU'RE GONNA BE CAST INTO HELL FOR ETERNITY FOR WORSHIPING FALSE PROPHETS! REACH OUT NOT FOR SALVATION, FOR YOU HAVE FORSAKEN YOUR GOD!

why is she wearing a ring on each finger?

How edgy do you have to be to not accept Kek into your life?

I mean, I agree there are some pretty stupid atheists out there, but that's more a reflection on the decline of Western society than atheism itself. After all, putting aside post- or presently communist states, the places with the largest non-religious population are all Western countries.

at which point does vidya consume you?

>When will Hiro get rid of flags so no one will know that 90% of the retarded shit on this board is posted by Canadians

Isn't that what Sweden is doing for refugees by hind their identities?

careful with that edge

Kate best girl

chole a shit

FOLLOW YOUR GOD

I stopped being edgy atheist around 21-22. Accepted a form of higher power at 23 when I joined aa.

>frogposter and LDS

Why Mormonism in particular?

Why are atheists in America so fucking retarded? German atheists are much more redpilled.

I don't honk in really into organized religion but I have a new founded respect for the church and catholisicim after getting really into classical and "dark" age history.

The problem is everyone thinks "lol Catholics and religion is ignorance". And they can't be more wrong

It's sad really

can i still be a christian even if I don't go to church and never pray?

>Sup Forums is one person
kys

>There are people who saved Chloe
>There are people who actually played SJW the game at all

more than 6-8 hours a day 3-5 times a week

I don't believe in a god but I keep it to myself. If the only things you identify with are your political views and religious beliefs then you're a really sad fuck, no matter what those views and beliefs are.

Fedora-tipping faggots don't have any real interests and so when something like atheism cathers to their underfed egos they embrace it and force it upon everyone else because they're simply hyped about it. Their brains are deprived of any real pleasure or social self awareness so they're the perfect target audience for it.

It's like getting hyped for a shitty game and telling all your friends that they should go buy it. It's fine if you mention the game and describe it for a couple of times but once you start constantly pestering them about it they're going to hate you, the game, and they're certainly not going to buy it.

I don't really know exactly when I fell from God. I went to church now and then, and believed for many years. But for some reason I was just unconvinced. I wanted proof of Him. He never helped me on health class tests or anything when I asked. In fact not one time can I recall a prayer of mine working out, no matter how selfless. I desperately wanted to believe still as I got to eleven-twelve because I was afraid of dying and nothing being there, or going to fucking hell. So I researched what heaven was. And it turns out heaven kinda seemed like a freedom-less crock of shit where I'd be a worshipping zombie. At that point I discovered youtube atheists. I researched and found that basically nothing in the old testament made any sense. That there were all those other faiths like Islam where people were sure they'd interacted with their God. I figure now that God is a delusion, and I think being an atheist also has the benefit of relying on myself more and taking responsibility of everything instead of blaming my failures or successes on a god.

The only downside of being an atheist is, if you live somewhere Bible-y like I do, you can't "come out" about it.

>implying the New Testament isn't a message about salvation for anyone who accepts it

It's not even "retarded shit" its just the fact that no matter how valid my point is if someone disagrees with it or its seen as against the norm on Sup Forums I just get a dozen replies saying "A FUCKING LEAF"
It's not funny, it's not clever, it's just annoying and childish

Its 2016 the life of two lesbians is worth more then the whole city

Chloe dying redeemed that game desu

I had some mental health problems in my late twenties which made me turn to pray and meditation. Before this I was basically an atheistic libertarian who only believed in scientific progress as the fount of moral value.

i worship the Ruinous forces of Chaos.

Praise Kek

they're conservative and uncucked

Yeah :)

>Says stupid shit and being edgy with "athism is never bad" retardation
>get called out for it
>"Waahhh I didn't actually say stupid shit, people just don't like me because of memes"

If anyone was as retarded as you they would either get insulted in another way or ignored.

k8 a CUTE, A CUTE

Muh Kate ;-;

Just stay away from the endless pit of MMOs, mods, and indie games that a PC brings. To convert to normalcy and prevent wizardry, buy a console.

she's a slut who deserves to get bullied

N-no bully!

I told Abraham to kill his son and he actually did it the absolute madman

>Yes goy, don't measure over consumption by how it effects your life measure by only buying kike products
>Indie games might be more fun, but no girl will ever touch you if you play anything but Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed
>60 bucks for an unfinished product is a smart investment

Faggot I bet you kiss boys