Not bad, finally the 'bad' guy wins

Not bad, finally the 'bad' guy wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJP1eml0Rt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can he be called a bad guy at all if he killed a bunch of white people?

Two of those people were black

I was genuinely happy when I knew David won, I love movies where the protagonists lose

The only bit silly thing was, giving him grunge hair for some reason.

>finally the 'bad' guy wins.
t. embryo

it's literally a fucking trope that the bad guys win in the second film of every trilogy

>black virus that destroys everything it touches ruins divine civilization of white beings

has ridley been hanging out with raimi lately?

>win

you forgot to mention the black virus was created by the divine civilization of white beings.

>>Man plays with fire, gets burnt. Blames fire for being hot.

david literally did nothing wrong

not memeing either

Aliens? Terminator? LOTR? Spiderman? ToY story?

Name 5 movies that do this user

He had degenerate homosexual tendencies.

>>literally killed the person who put him back together
>>did nothing wrong
i mean, i know Sup Forums likes to be contrarian but seriously?

Hey, why was Noomi Rapace totally written out of this movie? Is she a total bitch or something?

I'm glad Franco appeared for like 15 secs, and three of them was his body burning.

Is this assassins creed?

They expected her to become a big star, but everything English language she in wasn't good, so the studios wanted to go in another direction.

dark knight, lotr, hobbit, star wars, matrix

>basically horror slasher movie
>bad guy wins
>finally

but it's usually how they end

For whatever people complained about Prometheus I don't recall her being one of them. Oh well.

his creation gets absolutely wrecked by humans and predators alike

he didn't win shit

Did you like walk out the second they killed the alien?

no I just watched youtube reviews and read shitposts about it

He did it out of love though.

Joker wins? He gets caught for life...i guess he killed bruces friend but is that really a win when he's incarcerated for life and his expected plan of the boats to blow eachother up failed.

How in lotr? They won helms deep after meeting up with gandalf, pippin and merry smash isengard with the ents. Frodo and Sam are just continuing their journey with gollum

Matrix reloaded. Kind of? but its no win for them. Neo saves trinity after going against the architects advice. The only "win" the bad guys get is that bane is comatose and possessed

Havent seen the hobbits

SW is obvious

For his insane girlfriend driven mad by years of isolation, which is why she rebuilt him and he avenged her death by nuking the engineers.

bad guys win all the time in horror movies

>oh thank god we defeated the bad guy
>oh wait hes actually alive and pops up at the end to kill me aaa!

happens more often than not

That was Shaw's hair.

Dear god

Kissing yourself is not gay

She has red hair though, his was blonde

This

>Joker wins? He gets caught for life...i guess he killed bruces friend but is that really a win when he's incarcerated for life and his expected plan of the boats to blow eachother up failed.
He reduced Gotham's "white knight" (in contrast to their seedy "dark knight")—their most inspiring, honorable do-gooder who abides by the most by-the-books and feasible methodology for cleaning up the city of crime for good—into a selfish and vengeful lunatic which resulted in those he trusted most living a lie and enabling injustices against accused criminals in Gotham for 8 years, the revelation of which was a direct catalyst for the success of Bane's manipulate pseudo-revolution. He did a lot of damage to Gotham's morale and knew he would, which is why he was so boastful when hanging from a skyscraper after his plans seemingly failed. He put more at stake than blowing up a couple boats full of people, he believed he could prove everyone could be "[deep down] ... as ugly [him]" despite Batman asserting otherwise.

shitty cam stream where?

I really enjoyed the approach of using androids to explore morality. This movie's got some solid shit going on in amongst the problems.

But isn't that David. At the beginning of the film he was talking to David

No, that's Walter. In the the movie there's a lake outside the window.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJP1eml0Rt8

bump

Every shitty horror movie since like 2010
Good guys lose has been the hot new meme for quite a while now

Gomovies.to