Opinion about Jurassic Park 3?

Opinion about Jurassic Park 3?
I geniunely like it. It's a lot more better than Jurassic Park 2.

ALAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2kxdQf3t0
youtube.com/watch?v=9t8iEpdabms
youtube.com/watch?v=p8fPj1-nKw0
youtube.com/watch?v=LpxwR_9EhlY
youtube.com/watch?v=M7tNqjsclhs
youtube.com/watch?v=4_oiHWXLIFI
youtube.com/watch?v=2rN_nia7Rac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's good. Better than World. But not as good as first one and second one.

I like it. Might just be nostalgia though, because I remember seeing in the theater when I was a kid.

The 2nd one has to be the most forgettable sequel of a series ever with the exception of disney renaissance sequels.

3rd should have been the only sequel and world was a cash grab

Without the out-of-place San Diego part The Lost World would be better than III.

It's shit

But... that was like the only interesting part of the movie.

Jurassic Park tries to be good and is good.

Jurassic Park II tries to be good and only attains so-so.

Jurassic Park II tries to be fun and attains fun.

Jurassic World doesn't know what it is trying to be and attains shit.

Imagine being this fucking contrarian. All of you 3 > LW fuckers are FAGGOTS

>le jp /// > lw meme

fuk off, jp /// has the most anticlimactic ending of the trio

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2kxdQf3t0
youtube.com/watch?v=9t8iEpdabms
youtube.com/watch?v=p8fPj1-nKw0

>forgettable

It literally took me 2 minutes to realize that LW is "Lost World". God, what an awesome name and was put in a boring movie.

Tbh, only the third one is actually memorable.

>boring

One of the most non criticisms of all time. Kill yourself.

STOP

shit taste. World was great and 3 was awful

It's my honest opinion. Most of the movie took place in night and it had bad lighting and the characters weren't memorable with the exception of the main character.

We all need to agree that JP 2 is the worst JP movie.

You haven't seen it in years

your taste is shit kid

Why do people hate on Jurassic Park 2 so much? It's my favorite one. The T-Rex' are the most intimidating in all the movies. 3 could have been good if that annoying ass screaming woman were not in it. I still like 3 though.

My ranking is 2> 1> 3>>>>>>>> World. World was honestly dogshit and I am sick of Chris Pratt being in everything. Such a reddit actor

I can agree with that tbqh, but the San Diego part was pure JP kino

desu there's only one great thing about World

>but the San Diego part was pure JP kino
True.

>Jurassic Park 3: The modern dinosaurs are REAL dinosaurs and not genetic freaks made in their image
>Jurassic World: Yeah nah, they're just freaks. Buy Coke

It isn't.
>Great soundtrack by John Williams
>Better special effects than in the first movie
>Some really intense scenes (the cliff scene and the tent scene)
>Pete Postlethwaite

What ate the people on the boat?
They go through a cloud and then the boat is all wrecked and bloody

They are actually freaks though

It was the same dinosaur ghosts that got the crew of the cargo ship in JP2

JP >>>> JP2 >> JP3 >>> JW

It was the worst thing in the film. So out of place. It should have had the original ending with the Pterodactyls.

People shit on JP 2 way too much. It's just become a meme at is point. It's my favorite one. JP 3 is essentially a clone of 2 but with a less compelling storyline, characters and smaller scale.

I almost always rewatch JP 2 if I feel like a dino movie.

>The modern dinosaurs are REAL dinosaurs and not genetic freaks made in their image

What?

>muh product placement

Have you ever been to a theme park?

>People shit on JP 2 way too much. It's
Maybe because is shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=LpxwR_9EhlY
Most kino scene in all of JP franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7tNqjsclhs

Opinions?

that's the second shittiest post in this thread, and the first one is this one

That has always bugged me since I was a little kid. I read somewhere that there was originally meant to be a scene where a Velociraptor jumps out of the ship and drowns but that scene was never filmed. What a failure! That just shows more how rushed and half-assed the San Diego part was.

>BIG GUY

I didn't find it to be as insulting as Lost World was, but I also don't think it was as good.

It's just a movie and they needed to sell toys, Rex is strangely one of the few things in life that can be both the most popular and the most patrician choice

>People got so butthurt over this scene that JW had to have the Indominus Rex job to a shitty, old, beat up T-Rex.

How? It is essentially the same movie as 3 but it has
>better tension
>better child actor
>more memorable setpieces (Cliff Edge, San Diego, Raptor Pursuit etc.)
>great score by John Williams
>only other JP film directed by Spielberg
>stronger storyline

Please tell me why you hate JP 2 so much other than
"hurr it's shit hurr"

>"I didn't find it to be as insulting as Lost World was, but I also don't think it was as good."
What did he mean by this?

1 2 3 ................................................ world

inb4 lel gymnastics scene

I will concede that scene was garbage. Only scene I hated in the movie.

you must be 16

JP2 would be fine if they removed the blatant cash grab girl and fixed the ending so that it's less shit

What? You found it to not be as insulting as LW, but you also found it worse? So why was LW more "insulting"?

Do you guys have autism?

>blatant cash grab girl
Do you mean the black kid? I legitimately thought she was quite good. Pulled off being scared but also was not a 2D character. The kids in 1 do nothing but scream, the kid in 3 is ok but a bit bland, and the kids in World...

Lets not even talk about them (they can't act)

Nah.

JP>>>>>>World=2>>It's still the weakest but I think people shit on 2 way too much. It's on par with World for me. Some really iconic scenes with the cliff and baby T-rex/adults coming and having the T-rex in the middle of an actual town. I remember as much about Jurassic Park 2 as I do the first while it might not have flowed as well. Classic Spielberg. Fucking 76 ball rolling down the street.

Really underrated. Not to mention Pete Postlethwaite. I wish they had expanded more on him. Rip in peace. Damn good actor.

Not.
An.
Argument.

The black girl was just there to get that kid audience money
The kids in JP1 actually had a purpose. They were part of Grant's story. The kid thing is interwoven the entire time.

In JP2, she's just there. Being around unwanted by both the audience and the characters

how come the blonde girl never did any other movies after JP1

I would agree with this but I would put World at least one behind 2. World is better than 3 though. I can't remember shit from that movie apart from the Spinosaurus.

Laura Dern? She was in 3 for a short while.

If you're talking about the kid then I have no idea.

The whole point of her story is that she wanted to sneak to the Island to prove herself. I wouldn't call her "pointless", she did actually have an arc. But yeah she was just there to get the kids audience I will concede.

The kids were on the novel where they still had the bonding plot with Grant so they had no choice but to keep them

There's something about her voice that makes me wanna fuck her so bad. Hearing her moan would make me cum buckets.

It's not garbage. It's just silly.
Have fun explaining why you believe that.

Unpopular opinion: It was the best of the entire series. I'm not watching Jurassic Park for it's story or dialogue, I'm watching for Bad-ass dinosaurs fighting over bad-ass dinosaurs. And I found the Spinousaurus abso-fucking-lutely amazing. He's the most badass dinosaur in the entire series(if you don't count world as canon), and watching him chase them through the Park was sweet. Also the Pterodactyls were pretty cool.

Tea Leoni is pretty fucking hot. It's a shame her character was so shit in JP3.

>It's not garbage. It's just silly.
But that is why I hate the scene. It is out of place. The rest of the movie is brutal and suspensful. The whole "use your gymnastics to defeat the raptors!" was idiotic.

Like I say though, pretty much the only bad part of the movie, so it doesn't bother me too much.

She is without a doubt the worst character in all of JP. I wish she'd been eaten in the fuselage at the beginning.

They made Jurassic World for people like you

Well I feel like LW was really trying to bash me over the head with the 'muh animals' message a little harder than I'd like, and on top of that the only protagonist who wasn't a total unlikable retard was Malcolm. I mean these guys directly or indirectly caused a lot of deaths and the whole time we were expected to believe they are atop of the moral high ground. That and I thought of a lot of the movie's points were really hamfisted, I guess. Oh, and lets not forget the little girl.

This being said I found the performances to be a lot better, the special effects, environments, action, and suspense were really really great, and I think the score was pretty damn good.

Just my opinion on it, but I don't think any of the other 3 movies come even close to the quality presented by JP1. I still do watch and enjoy them though.

Second one is bad rip-off of Godzilla 98 and somehow even more boring.

Third one is actually pretty entertaining.

Why haven't they made a movie like the story of the kid surviving on the island all alone in JP3?
That's more interesting than what we got

It isn't often I see an opinion this pleb tier while not watching Movie Fights, goddamn

It's a very limited setting.

Why do you need lots of different settings?

You could remove the entire ending of JP2 and still have a more entertaining dino movie than 3 though.

I disliked that they just kept progressing towards the concept "horror movie, but with dinosaurs". The first two movies at least had some sort of dialogue about morality of man interfering with nature; it may be argued how hamfisted all that was, but it was at least there and it was an attempt at having some sort of substance beyond the spectacle of "dinosaurs! woo!". 3 had none of that, which made it feel really empty. Aside from that, it was a fun movie for what it was, but it's definitely the weakest of the original trilogy.

Reminder that Spinosaurus actually had short little legs and was mostly aquatic

A 2-hour long movie about a kid surviving for (3 months?) doesn't sound too good.

JP 2 is hands down one of the biggest disappointments of all time. Such a horrible movie.

I think at a time they could have made a story of a kid or teen surviving on the Island, and I think it could have been done pretty well even, but doing a movie of that specific kid in the times between the start of JP3 to the part where they find him would be pretty shitty.

Still, I'd go for an intense, suspenseful sort of horror/thriller of somebody hiding and surviving the dinosaurs on the island. Could be cool, but in the era of Jurassic World I don't think it could happen.

>JP2 is a rip off of a movie that came out a year after it

It's almost like the dinosaurs in JP aren't 100% genetically pure.

>implying genetically engineered theme park monsters have to resemble their real natural born counterparts

Agreed. Anyone who disagrees hasn't seen it since it first came out. That part where malcolms random black daughter uses gymnastics to defeat a group of raptors made me roll my eyes even as a kid.

There was also a scene of the old rex smashing a spinosaurus skeleton.

And both of them are a rip-off of King Kong.

>Second one is bad rip-off of Godzilla 98 and somehow even more boring.
Yeah because you can totally rip off a film that isn't out yet.
>Third one is actually pretty entertaining.
But the third one is so similar to 2 but with less impressive setpieces. I just don't get this attitude to 2.
Please elaborate.

Lets not play that game and just realize that they (the film makers/creature designers) made a mistake, or were going with the wrong data. I'm pretty sure they didn't have the kind of people to consult with during the making of JP3 that they did for the making of JP1

>why don't people like my favorite shitty movie

This. '98 Godzilla is made fun of how much it rips off Jurassic Park. It was made to compete with Jurassic Park. No joke. In the first teaser trailer Godzilla's foot crushes T-Rex's skeleton:
youtube.com/watch?v=4_oiHWXLIFI

Hey guys.
Feathers.

That's only one bad scene though. 3 had "Alan" and the whole "dinosaur with ringing phone in it's stomach" thing. That's equally as silly.

DELETE THIS

Well its fucking over now

That was so fucking stupid
I hate that damn movie

D I N O
K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=2rN_nia7Rac

Fan service the movie.

>Come into Star Wars thread
>"Revenge of the Sith is actually rlly good!"
>"Podrace is one of the bestest scenes in Star Wars!"
>"Return of the Jedi is awful because Ewoks. Prequels r way better!"

>Come into Jurassic Park thread
>"The third movie is actually pretty good guise. Better than 2 and World!"
>"Spinosaurus is so cool!"
>"2 is terrible because gymnastics and black kid! Three is way better!"

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has some of the worst taste in films ever and people with good taste in films only come here to laugh at you.

The whole movie just felt rushed and like a cash grab. For a sequel to jp and all the cool things they could have done. It was a mess.

oh god I forgot about that part, I literally rolled my eyes. It was one of those "GEE IS THAT SUBTLE ENOUGH?" scenes