What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08uRzmWSZAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy vey, Netflix bad, Hollywood good

but isn't Netflix also the work of the Jew?

why are actors paid so fucking much?

Maybe they are tired of the SJW shit Netflix is putting out?

jk

They booed the movie because it was shit, not because of netflix.

1 actor - entertainment for 1000 people
1000 workers - entertainment for 1 actor

>the people who clapped and applauded nymphomania
>not sjw

the problem is it was before the film even started

the French want their cut

Hollywood's influence is waning.

They have had complete control over an artistic medium and that grip has weakened.

Because they make the people that are paying them a lot of money.

>the French
Its the entire industry that wants to cut Netflix out.

They literally booed because the movie was being shown in the wrong format and the guys in the reel room or whatever its called didnt realize before it had been 10 minutes into the movies. They had to stop the movie and start over.

THE FRENCH

Supply and demand.

Netflix is disposable '''''entertaiment'''', its pretty much confort food for dumb retards.
All my friends that got into it now are a bunch of dead alive faggots that can't even go to the fucking cinema and only talk about shit that i seen years ago.

Lel calm down, m8. The Cannes audience boos people literally every year.

This is literally the opposite of true.

The boos started when the Netflix logo came up. Then it was played in the wrong aspect ratio and the boos just continued even after they fixed it.

Fake news!

It was in the wrong format. They restarted it soon after.

The French are just mad they lost another war (the film wars).

Just ignore those cheese eating white flag waving faggots.

They hate the fact that film is dying. The fact that you can have a theater experience at home. High definition, surround sound, the works. All at home without the inflated prices of food.

For an affordable price finally. 4K televisions. 3D, if you like the fad. All for a relatively decent price over time. Invite friends over. The total bill is free for those that come.

Theater has been a zombie for a while now. Raising admissions while attendance has nosedived. Of course they'd boo the very thing that's fucking them sideways aside from technology itself.

>the boos just continued even after they fixed it.
>However, despite the studio's negative response, the film itself received a four-minute standing ovation, as well as fairly positive reviews.

So some Hollywood cucks paid protesters. Intredasting.

The men of France want muslims to cuck them and women have rape fantasies of muslims being their violators. But more importantly, the french as well as the rich elite snobs that go there have this stance that films that premier there cannot be streamed or released to the public after 2 years of it's premier in Cannes. Netflix breaks the rule with 0 fucks, which upset the Muslim froggies. Netflix just violated the circlejerk's safe space. The idea that the plebs will get to see the movie on a membership to streaming site that costed them so much less than the airport ride to Cannes/tickets really derriere devastates them.

No, just some shows on there

Cannes booed refn's last two movies.

Because they are whores. Instead of entertaining one person in one performance, they can entertain thousands or even millions in a single film.

Were they booing because it was shit or because it was a netflix original?

Thats the important part of the story.

Wtf I love Cannes now

>caring about normieflix
back to riddet you go

They booed because there was a technical error in the screening and people in the higher seats didn't see the whole screen. They had to restart the movie and shit.

But media twisted it into a story about them booing the Netflix logo.

How are people still pushing this story? It's been debunked since day one.

Well I agree. Netflix on its own is pretty shit.

Amazon Prime has lots of shit that fills in the gaps plus dat prime 2 day free shipping.

Together I'd say Netflix and Amazon are the best duo for everything you want this side of just pirating if you need to.

I don't see the need for Hulu. It's useless.

Theyre retarded. The film wouldnt exist at all without Netflix.

>They booed the movie because it was shit,

No, they were booing before it started. Then the Netflix logo appeared onscreen and they booed harder.

Then it turned out they were playing the film in the wrong aspect ratio and had to stop and reload it again. They laughed, and then they booed. Again.

When the film was finally over reviews came out and trashed it completely. Apparently they were justified too, the film sounds very very shit.

>I don't see the need for Hulu. It's useless.
All seasons of South Park in HD.

South park is edgy trash.

Good riddance.

Why are athletes paid 10s of millions? The money is there. Better it goes to them than to owners or studios

The Energy Drinks really bring the picture togethe

They boo everything.

Netflix is good value. If they increase prices they are insta dropped but at the moment I get more than my monies worth. €2 per week and I watch something nearly every day

Pretty sure the owners and studios are still raking a lot more than actors.

I bet you thought that was super deep while you were typing it. Go back to live journal you faggot

epic image

they dont want to let go of cinemas

I thought you could already watch that on Comedy Central.

the french let go of their country's future. Why stop now?

Nobody knows anymore

Their website I mean.

They hate web streaming services and commercialization of film. They hate Eurodisney and Mcdonalds.

They don't mind North Africans running them over with trucks and slaughtering them en masse at concerts.

>south park

Brainlet.

>The fact that you can have a theater experience at home
unless your tv is a 3 story 4K laser projection with Dolby Atmos surround sound then no you don't m8.

also in built up urban areas people probably wouldn't appreciate excessive subwoofer usage for loud movies.

It's okay but only if you love their original programming which is the best of all the streaming services now. They've sacrificed a lot though. Like I said Amazon has a lot of shit to fill the gaps.

I use both but Prime membership if you do it all out is like 100 fucking dollars a year so I can see people not wanting to spend that just for some shows they could probably pirate. It's that 2 day shipping that keeps me going.

>implying you need all that mixed with other people

I emphasize the "other people."

It's only really good when you go on a matinee with a near empty theater. Wait until all those buzzwords go to shit when teenagers and somebody brings in a toddler to go up and down the seats.

Fuck the public. That ruins theaters.

Were they saying "boooo" or "Booong Joon-ho"?

The french are just cunts basically
this explains the situation pretty well
youtube.com/watch?v=08uRzmWSZAc

>four-minute standing ovation for a flick
What did the French mean by this?

I think 90% of Netflix originals are garbage but they are churning out so much content that the 10% that I'm interested in is still enough. The non original catalogue is dwindling but there's still enough to make it worth it.

>Netflix is disposable '''''entertaiment'''
Unlike every other film right, humanities major?

Fuck NETFLIX and its agenda. I'm glad it happened, also Tilda Swinton is a huge cunt who thinks she's hot shit. FUCK HER.

Really makes me think.

They should hate both.

The movie looks like crap. That said, Canne is just a circle jerk for a bunch of pretentious frogs.

Green glowing butt aids

lel'n

jakey jakey, about to make a big mistakey

We're all Jews

We all worship money and desert gods

Both of these anons are absolutely right, though. Get with the program, retard. This is the real world.

Netflix should be excluded, their stuff doesn't have a theatrical release. If they include them in the Academy Awards and Cannes and stuff, that means every video that gets posted on YouTube should also eligible. Literally impossible to comb through that much shit every year.

NOT BIG BILL NYE FANS

Why do you type like this? You type like. You have autism. You can't form coherent thoughts. THEY don't want you to not have autism. You've tried to not have autism. All that work for no reward. Stop doing it. Stop typing like a teenager. You're in your 20s now. Grow up.

Because the kind of european people who go to Cannes booes quite a lot. I don't think it has anything to do with Hollywood influence and such, not in Cannes anyaway.

athletes are far more skilled in their trade than actors are in theirs

actors are fucking horrible

everysingle one of them these days
they could take some random fuck off the street and put him in some oscar bait as the lead and everyone would be happy with his performance

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

this is pretty accurate

I'm in this movie.

THIS

AND THE SAME FOR ATHLETES

THE OWNERS OF THE TEAMS ARE ALL BILLIONAIRE WHITE MEN

BASKETBALL IS LITERAL SLAVERY WITH A PAYCHECK

what is this movie? snowpiercer was cool even if it thought it was more profound than it is

its not about a nice home theater system

its about everything is complete fucking dogshit and NEET idols like Sam Hyde make more entertaining shit of him drooling like a retard over a rubix cube and sticking it on netflix for free than some mega kikes pushing horrid shit down peoples throats

>jesters used to be the King's bitch
>now the jesters are the Kings
Really activates the almonds

who here /neverpaidfornetflix/
>in hs
>friend logs into netflix on my console with his dad's acct
>use it until graduation
>use brother's netflix
>he kicks me off
>some kid on Sup Forums gives out free netflix accounts
>use those for a year
>get kicked out
>roommate gives me his netflix
>get kicked out
>get gf
>still using her netflix til this day
Been about 8 years now lel

Based Cannes
Defenders of cinema

It's Jews all the way down.

they know their entire industry is being rapidly obsoleted by netflix and are lashing out to absolutely no avail

Bill Nye really pissed off a lot of people.

>and trashed it completely.
It got good reviews, certainly better than the Haneke film
The Godard film was trashed completely

No one boos at a movie except these entitled cunt. Like their time is so valuable, please. Sit there and shut up and exercise your mouth later if you must.

They were saying Boo-urns

MUMMY

nah, but Soros is invested in Netflix now.

>paying money for something that the creators upload for free on their website

>commercialization of film
>they hate other people commercializing film
ftfy

is it true that it tickets are expensive to go to cannes?

TICKETS ARE MORE EXPENSIVE TO SEE FORMULA 1

Did you know that (((you))) may be a Jew too?

>South park is edgy trash.

>Good riddance.

t. young teen who didn't grow up with it

south park might be trash now but it was ace back in the day. you are literally too young to understand.

Of course it was something like this, I was hoping some people to still have integrity.

The question now is, why did the media try to twist it against netflix?

Damn, it must have been REALLY shit if they booed before it even started then.

a movie has to be played in the theater to be eligible for an oscar

>According to the official guidelines from the Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts, and Sciences, a film is eligible for Oscar consideration if it screens in “a commercial motion picture theater in Los Angeles County” for “at least seven consecutive days, during which period screenings must occur at least three times daily, with at least one screening beginning between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. daily.”

>Netflix has struck a deal with iPic Entertainment, a luxury theater chain, that will see Netflix films screened in iPic theaters in NYC and L.A. at the same time as their streaming premieres. The pact also leaves an option to expand the release. It’s hard to imagine many Netflix subscribers buying tickets to see a Netflix movie in theaters, but this means that the films that screen in this manner are now eligible for Oscar consideration.