Another SJW entertainment revision episode

>remake being "retooled for modern audiences"
is there no shame for leftists? will they forever ruin our great past so that all of us have no future?
has entertainment really sunk so low?
irregardlessly, i guess it was inevadable, what, with the way our country has been acting.
makes you think, what will cartoons in 202@ look/be like
whoa...
damn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXe7LRZtLrs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skywhale
cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All it means is they'll have more /fit/ memes.

Sup Forums, like tumblr, actively seeks out shit to bitch about, even when it's nothing.

Will he be hitting on men now?

I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false mortality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. so I ask you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything but the kids Nysnc, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to into reality, because it's now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down you brass stacks it doesn't take a rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of baking a half bread effort. You might have to come to this conclusion though denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake. Except the fax. Irregardlessly, I guess it was inevadible....

wow look at that unrealistic standard for men, this is very triggering

Why are they doing this? Can't they come up with new shows instead of butchering existing ones?

>ID is fag

pottery

will they castrate johnny in first or second episode?

nice no source

IM FUCKNG TIRIED OF THESE SHILL THREADS AND THREAD REMAKES

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>mother's mating name
Kek

kek

>I could care less
>could care less
>could

Johnny will be a chauvinistic MRA advocate, and will be strawmanned for liberal laughs and indoctrination.

wow that gif is crazy!!
kinda makes me think
hmmmmm....
am i a faggot now??
damn....
wtf
i hate frog posters now

This. Why can't cartoon feature REAL Amale characters that dont align with these unrealistic sexist fantasies?

This expectation of men is extremely damaging

Damn this cartoon was so good

Makes you think, doesn't it?

This cannot be real

You better believe it.

Please be fake.

It was from a genderbend episode.
I would a Jenny Bravo.

This was magic shit that happened in a single episode and was only their for shits and giggles.

>A diamond dozen

what the fuck is that

a crash proof human

>Google this
>Only one source
Yeah naw

the image is fake

>dumb pretty man who's big on /fit/
>complete social retard
>chauvinist pig
>fails over and over again at any attempt at masculinity
>constantly being rejected, beaten, or maced by the women he tries to talk to

Are any of you actually old enough to have watched the original Johnny Bravo? It was already the perfect SJW sploogefest.

You loved watching a Chad fail. That is what made it funny, because everyone knows that in real life Bravo would have had chicks lining up to ride his dick.

an australian shitposter

Yes, but it wasn't done with any maliciousness towards Chads, and even a Chad could watch it and find it funny because Johnny Bravo was sufficiently over the top that they could think "I am not like him, what a clutz".

>mfw people in the 90s could have fun with each other and with groups without hating them or being accused of hating them. feels nostalgic man

what? what did he mean by this?

type 'crash proof human' into google
trust me just do it

>couldn't care less
do you even ESL brev

Sauce on this copypasta?

>mfw people in the 90s could have fun with each other and with groups without hating them or being accused of hating them

An animal, apparently

Nope. Not falling for it.

They brought the powerpuff girls back in a similar was and one of the new villains is a Sup Forums caricature, this will be loaded with propaganda.

ID describes what I feel from the realization

NNNOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

I still think that bit where Johnny got thrown in an all women's prison and none of the women believe he's a man until he starts to explain the offsides rules in hockey is hilarious

You hit me in the feels lad.

New pasta

mother fuck is a beast!

uhh did you not read the rest of his post

>Remaking Johnny Bravo in 2017

Impossible, absolute cannot be done, they may as well just make an entirely new show l, because nothing about Johnny Bravo is considered okay in current year mind set, of all the shows to reboot, this is easily the stupidest one to attempt, at least on Cartoon network.

you are one stupid motherfucker

pls explain

They should make Johny Bravo a syrian refugee. He's built like one anyway, and this way he can finally fiki fiki

read the post retart

> nigress is fat
very realistic cartoon

make me

Men hit on Johnny on the original show. Remember the island of beautiful men?

The next step in human evolution.

>literally about a sexist ripped blonde white man who gives no fucks
This is gonna be a shitshow.

Sup Forums circa 2011.

This is my favorite pasta out there

Imagine what they would do to Recess....

Nah man, they will just make so many changes to make it "tolerant" and progressive that it just will be a completely different show, gaurunteed. I really can't fathom why they're even bothering.

>65
>doubles advocate
fuck so close

>black gay, chink lesbian, trans chiefman, MRA atheist fedoratipping NEET, transfat fatty and feminazi smarthead

scenario basically writes itself

or kids next door
or even hysteria

That's the only thing you pick out of that post?

‘:??‹+_)(*&%$@!e event of a gas leak, do not use the all womem are memes meme, but resort to simple shitposting. Shots below the belt allowed if you are replying to a mentally ill anonymous poster and/or tripfag. There is no doctor/psychiatrist, you make the diagnosis yourself. However, if you don't replęěėy... MOTHER D... sleep.

Wasn't Johnny Bravo already a feminist show

Crash proof boyfriend

St-stop, user

youtube.com/watch?v=SXe7LRZtLrs
top kek

Ehhh, not sure what they would do with KND really.

>Gretchen is a black somali in a burka
>Gus is openly gay
>Gay with Mikey
>Ashley is a FTM tranny
>Vince is a BLM and WUZ KANGS black nationalist
>TJ now talks about his jewish heritage every episode

Here's your (You)

It was made by the same bitch who did the Sky Whale

She was already a lesbian

You really cannot fuck up KND, because the entire premise is a satire of "small beleaguered rebels vs. evil empire" motifs. The kids are assholes, and the adults are incompetent.

>retooled for modern audiences

Fuck you

Lesbos has been a japenese cartoons for a long time

what is wrong with your country
full of retarts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skywhale

Ricky from TPB, the pasta. If you read beyond the first sentence and don't sense that it's a pasta or intense trolling/baiting.. I think it's too late to save you.

Exactly, changing anything would just defeat the purpose, and would serve no other purpose, couldn't have put it better myself.

>irregardlessly
Fucking kill yourself mongoloid

The kids are a diverse bunch all flaunting their diversity.
Villains are all white straight males conservatives.

>what will cartoons in 202@ look/be like

here's a hint: cartoons wont air in tv anymore. big youtube channel studios will start creating their own cartoons and will be free to direct their content

it hasnt happened yet because animation is difficult/costly but it will soon because yt channels are making enough money to justify the inversion

tomato or alfredo?

But that's already true. KND is an international organization, and every single one of them are a parody of their nationality.

>1
>british leader, uptight as fuck, a smaller version of patrick stewart
>2
>American, fat, loves planes and gadgets
>3
>Jap, moody and obsessed with pop culture
>4
>Australian, angry and impotent
>5
>African, good athlete, easily confused by anything complicated

And there was the Irish redheaded bitch too, along with many many more.

As for adults, "Father" was a white male, and was a literal patriarch. However, the show didn't limit its villains to any single theme. There was the fat lady with bad cooking, the weird probably gay duo who represented authority figures (i.e. life guards and what not), the mad scientist, lice that parodied xenomorphs, and even a damn feminist who turned everyone into a girl.

The joke behind KND is that their entire world is absurd and everyone is to blame for the shit they go through. The kids are selfishly naive and alienate potential allies with their bullshit, and the adults are either foolish but ignorant or foolish and powerhungry.

The moral of KND, if there is one, is that the whole chuuni power fantasy concept is not worth it. Such a world would be awful to live in.

But wasn't jhonny bravo always a parody of super-masculinity?

Yes.

>if you act like the asshole you see in Men's Magazines, you'll get slapped

>Randal is reworked into a blonde haired, blue eyed white guy.
>Teacher is male and Blonde Hair/Blue Eyed
>they take about their "Final Solution" for the recess gang.

>what is wrong with your country
Melbourne is not a part of my country.

OY VEY

So it's gonna be aimed at children with adhd and feature memes and smartphones? Cuz that's what the other recent reboots have been.

It was a funny show, but the disdain for masculinity it showed was always strange. Women were never displayed as the vapid cock hungry cunts that they truly are.

As if Johnny wouldnt be able get some dumb bitch to ride his dick.

They're making Johnny the fucking bad guy

cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/

JAMAL BRAVO

Its fake