Just cancelled my Netflix acct, AMA

Just cancelled my Netflix acct, AMA

What took you so long?

But...how are you gonna watch Sense8?

>like i dont wanna fuk u anymore XD but i still want you there for emotional support

so she has her cake and eats it too

He'll probably find some "Manic Pixie XD" slut. MEW will steadily get older, less desirable, and realize that she fucked up.

>when your married for 15 years and she leaves you out of nowhere then acts perfectly happy while you have to pretend to be okay

>dealing with someone this clingy

no friend, I think she'll be fine.

Why exactly did they separate?

>We will stay best friends while I fuck other guys
Top cuck

>MEW was married to a guy who listens to TBDM
Anything is possible. Live your dreams, kids.

>MEW was married to a guy who thinks TBDM is "old death metal"

For a year or two. Women will probably flock to him to sniff the residue of glamour off of his dick.

When this noodledick remarries and invites her to his wedding then the circle will be complete.

this kid is a massive fag, it's no surprise she left his beta ass. White men are inferior in almost every way

she's become too kino for his small d-no

is he like a stay at home dad but they dont have any kids?

doesnt he have a job?

>clingy
aka actually likes and cares about a person

>Just cancelled my Netflix acct, AMA
Did you watch the Amy Schumer Leather Special before you cancelled? If not, I feel bad for you. #comedykino

t. high maintenance white knight nu-male

>p-pls respond DDDx

>cuckposting in 2017

Time to let it go lads.

>t. slut degenerate
kill yourself please

lol you are going to miss Bloodline kino

>>cuckposting in 2017
>Time to let it go lads.
Agreed. It is a trend that distroyd this bored.

Riley doesn't seem to be taking the divorce well.

>someone actually took the time to make this

numales are pro-promiscuity/anti-relationship you tard. a white knight would support her leaving him

cuckposting is eternal

Oh the irony, user

BLACKED

>those dead eyes
>that cope

oh lord my sides

>nu-males
>anti-relationship
u wot m9
nu-males are 100% beta orbiter faggot cucks who are self-proclaimed male feminists filled to the brim with white guilt and estrogen. They want nothing more than to have a nice relationship with >m'lady

Holy fuck you're stupid and/or ignorant.

>irony
I'm black

SHE IS GORGUS

dude made faults. which is pretty good desu

Who cares?

she gave him the aids

>are self-proclaimed male feminists
which is why they oppose monogamy and support slut glorification. retard

It'll be okay Riley.

What's wrong with her thighs?

they're attached to a whore?

my face isn't between them

They're not wrapped around my neck.

>We've decided to move on from our marriage
Uh...it isn't supposed to work like that

>another white boy trying to flirt on me

they arent covered in my cum?
they dont have extra holes for deep penetration?
they arent on my oven being casseroled?
so many things wrong with them, my man.

I want to call her a cunt for leaving him because he obviously thinks she's too famous/good for him, but fuck man, he's one of the most beta people on the fucking planet, his reaction to this has confirmed it. Maybe now he'll grow some balls

anyone got that pasta that goes like
>Imagine being X.....
>.... Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
usually about sigourney weaver?

>extra holes
kek

Go to bed ,Riley.

>women
>realizing their mistakes
>having actual feelings
*INHALES*
*BREATHES IN*
*DRAW AIR INTO MY LUNGS*
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>woman who has been his whole life
>surprised he's not telling her to fuck off and lose her entirely
besides, he's a director, if he shits his reputation by making a scene he'll be fucked

nvm, found it. please enjoy

Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls herself)" conversations
, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>15 years
That's like the golden anniversary in this business, isn't it?

this
Women will never admit theye're wrong

>be 16
>go on cruise with best friend and his parents
>be chilling on board a few days
>suddenly this hot 18 yo girl appears and asks if you want to hang out
>this turns into a 15 year thing
>come to find out she only wanted someone to hook up with on a trip and things got carried away
>tfw

old death metal SHIRT you dumb fuck

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Women are incapable of love, user.

The sooner you learn this the better

Purin is pure

>it's an autistic virgins who don't talk to people irl try their hand at armchair psychology episode

you can really see her glass eye here. surprised they didn't touch it up more in post.

>observers of human behavior are not allowed to talk about it if they don't engage in it themselves

Nice meme, normie

>gets proved wrong
>starts lashing out
you were wrong. accept it and move on

I hope they come up with a new trend. Like MATHED with sexy mathematicians.

I feel the same way about most social media content but then I remember the autistic vomit all over this website that I spend the majority of my life consuming

Woah woah. Women have more feelings than men who more often than not, are ok with just getting their dick wet from a relationship. but yeah, I agree you can never get most women to admit they are wrong lol

>met when she was 17

Someone finally realized they want to be fucked more than one way in their life time

Jesus Christ what a faggot.

>Women have more feelings than men
oh god, that's so funny I've gone into shock

I feel so numb

IDK man, that seems in line with the hook up culture today. How sheltered are you? Just date Christian girls if it concerns you so.
Please tell me this was posted ironically. I've seen and heard tale of more men doing this than the other way around. At least in the real world, which I realize Sup Forums often seems to be detached from.

youre missing the whole point you backward moron

Have you met many women, user?
Your bitchy sister who likely hates your guts for having to put up with you for years and that one relationship you happened to have with a girl that ended badly don't count. Besides, everyone(regardless of gender) has had their heart stomped on at least once.

Women are a meme, stop defending them. They won't reward you with sex for it and you sound like a cock sucker to everyone else.

i think you need to masturbate, user. your mind is stuck on sex

Don't project on me.

Sorry which user was this? And regardless, I see no other point here other than bias. Take it from someone who has male and female friends, I hear things like(insert gender here) are all the same often. Hence I'm rather unsympathetic towards the complaint.

I would like to cancel my Netflix but my gf won't let me. What should I do?

You didn't answer my question. HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU MET. Bonus points if they were actually your friend...hell I'll make it easier and say aquaintance.

let Jamal fuck your gf while you watch

Mary Winstead is the most over rated actress in Hollywood. She is literally less plainer than the cashier at the supermarket and has less charisma. I don't get that she gets any attention at all. ????????

*less attractive/plainer than a cashier at the Piggly Wiggly

How do people this cuckolded and beta get such high paying jobs in the industry?

Riley's gonna be fine

Half the population are women, roughly. I can't help but meet them all the time.

HOW MANY HAVE REWARDED YOU WITH SEX FOR WHITE KNIGHTING THEM?

don't be surprised if you end up writing more replies today that have to do with sex in some way.

ONE
>NOTHIN'S WRONG WITH ME
TWO
>NOTHIN'S WRONG WITH ME

Why, are you planning on asking me questions about mechanics?

MEW has always been overrated but fanboys blew smoke up her ass till she began to think she was hot shit.

>mechanics?
now your just showing that your are socially needy.

>Riley
>high paying job
what
he's a literal who

It's okay if you don't know how sex works, don't get defensive. We were all virgins once.

as i said before
>don't be surprised if you end up writing more replies today that have to do with sex in some way.

I'm not surprised. You keep wanting to know, and I have the time to tell you. Aren't I nice.

Hey any progress on contacting riley on social media? It is our job as Sup Forums chad bros to help him get through maybe we could invite him here and discuss kino together.

bingo

That's your problem user...this is why I get so annoyed when faggots like you swear women are the ones with no true feelings. Meanwhile, you're unable to look at them outside of any sexual gratification they could potentially give you to consider their companionship.
It's possible to have a girlfriend and then have other female friends that are just your friend...people do this all the time in the real world but again, I know Sup Forums doesn't necessarily live there.
I get it, it's tough to remain friends with someone you are in love with or have a crush on...but you cannot tell me that you are so lovesick/your standards are so low that you "fall in love with" or are attracted to every girl you meet?? Thus making it impossible to have them put you in the "friend zone" without it bothering you (because you put them there too). That would just be another level of social ineptitude.

obviously you have the time. its fucking sunday.
but i stand by my original statement.
you need to masturbate, broseph.

I fucking hate this bitch now

this, he's probably in debt from financing an indie feature or he would be if his wife didn't put up most of the money
what a cuck