>Morty mom walk in
"now where did I put the dildo"
>see pickle
"hmm this will hefe to do :) "

lmao pickel

pickel rick is so me

PICKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Give me the "green pill" on Pickle Rick.

Green pill me, famalamadingdongs!

That's Sanchez Cucumber

pickil...fr*ckin,,,,rick

SHAZAM LARGE DEPICTION!!11

Barry Benis

tiny rick!

Upbloated

Brick from the successful home repair show "Brick and Mortar."

BOOM!

BIG REVEAL!

>mom walks in

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

pickle.... rick

pick... rick...

p....rick

prick!

think about it

my muddah walkka in da room ana she see thisa pickel, she go "Ohhh Vito whyda pickle here, imma needin ma deeldo" anna I poppin' out and sayin' "OH! OHHH!" Mudda" I says" I loves you all mys life but lookit der is a dildo!" And she go pickin it up anna she say "But sweet Vito, sweet baby, thata look like a peekle!" But thing is she pickin it up anyway righ'? Anna she say next, boom, "this'll have to do eh?" And I go "Ooooh mama you just bustin' ma balls!" Ooohh my muddah was a saint on eoith.

gherkin rick when

no me good english
whos pickle
why rick small and green
american joke?

Something to do with Sup Forums I think

>Sup Forums
The hacker?

>Rey walks in.
>Sees pickle rick on the table.
>I guess that'll do.

God I work all day and my feet hurt I can't stand the guy who sits next to me and the only thing that helps me out is Pickle Rick. I'm not even joking, have you even looked at that picture? Opened it up fully sized and not just the preview picture? What that picture brings is joy. Pure joy. Washing over you like a titlewave born straight out of a ripple created by God. There is such purity and simplicity in his expression; it is relaxing, assuring, alluring. I question Pickle Rick. What are his motivations? How did he end up in this manner? These are the questions that turn my potentially restful sleep into a listless one. However I don't mind it in the slightest because I know that I can see that face, his face, again. Pickle Rick is the human experience, represented by mere lines. Have you noticed the nuances of the drawing yet? I implore you to take the time, for once you understand your very life will be changed. Mine was, you can join me if you can embrace all that is Pickle Rick

Lil' Rico

Calm down Justin.

15 NANOSECONDS

>off by 4
How does he keep getting away with this?

>mom walks in
>see rickle
>this will do
>shoves him up her ass and walks away