Which one?

which one?

Rashida all the way.

I'd rather fuck the most feminine character on the show, ...Ben...

tom is the most feminine character though

Ann Perkins was perfect wife material. Hot. Decent career. Insecure enough that she'd never leave you. The trifecta.

The white one

every episode she had another bf

She dated Andy for years when he was still a creepy douche and not le funny man.

I seriously do not get the attraction people have for Rashida. She looks average as fuck.

>She looks average as fuck
That's the attraction. In the bang/marry/kill scenario, she's the marry.

shes more like the hot girl next door type

both

freckled women a cute

April
I love crazy pussy

So neither, then?

Personally, I'd go with Aubrey Plaza, since I have a thing for Puerto Ricans. Then again, Rashida Jones is Jewish, so she might be well connected.

Who has the tighter pusy?

aprils sister

>which one
one on my face the other on my dick

fucking fraud fuck off

but which one where?

Left.

Looks like she'd like being fucked in the arse while yelling 'fucking harder you pussy!'.

What show they from?

both

the one that isn't stupid enough to record herself masturbating in front of a full length mirror and then upload it to the internet

I'd Tom. She's a qt.

that's pretty GAAAAHHHHEYHEYYYYY

IGOTRUNOVERBYALEEEXXXXUS

is this the start of a casting vid

why not both

a man perkins april sandwich

id be their middle

why was there a massive and noticeable change in the make-up department between seasons 3 and 4, Rashida, April and Leslie looked so much better beforehand; they made Amy Poeller wear bright red makeup and a completely overworked complexion making her look like a squatting frog, and added ridiculous amounts of blush to everyone, looked fucking awful

i noticed that too. that's when april started looking better than ann

Because they were garnering the reddit audience who need to be queued in that these whacky non-nonsensical characters are indeed whacky and non-nonsensical. They opted to do so visually because their writing was going downhill

coincidentally (or perhaps not) it got worse every season after that.

>jenny slate will never shart on your face.

Why do people praise the finale of this show?

First of all it got unwatchable during s6, but my brother insisted I keep watching because of how good the finale is. I was expecting a hilarious send off for these characters. But no, they don't even try to make you laugh. Its all heartwarming crap. They really expect you to love and care about these annoying ass characters. I would've liked it better if amy fucking blew up pawneee or something. Or if Tom snapped and shot up the office. Anything Anything other than this mindless annoying preachy bullshit.

true, it was a remarkable downturn in the writing as soon as they really started painting their faces
>turning Andy from a lovable oaf to a complete moron punching bag
>turning Ron into a one-dimensional clod entirely appeasing the fans
>predictable Leslie-Ben mini-squabbles resolved in a hokey way every episode

I haven't watched season 7 because 6 was unbearable halfway through