But he is such a zzz character

The guy with the gun.

Hawkeye.
Better archer
Better smacktalking
Better at fucking Black Canary

But his rep outside the comics makes Aquaman look dignified

>Hawkeye is canon a better archer
Not that I'm arguing, but when did they establish this? You mean just in terms of sheer ridiculous feats of accuracy?

JLA/Avengers.

The only real answer

Nightmare sequence

Sure thing Ollie

It's not, though. The Krona egg introduced in this story ends up being a thing later on.

wow
comics are such shit

Depends on the situation.

Hawkeye is deaf and even if he wears a hearing aid that is an exploitable weakness so if it was a fight I'd have to say Oliver was better.

However if it was an archery competition I think it's been well established that Hawkeye has some mental disease that helps him predict the trajectory and path and shit of objects so his accuracy is way better than Olivers.

youtu.be/KehZYh0a6lk

This is the next page. I'm not sure why Sup Forums is so fascinated by the previous one.

>the universe literally has to warp it self so Green Arrow can be useful

I prefer Hawkeye over GA myself, and my personal opinion is that he has generally been shown to be a superior marksman over Ollie in the comics (and even to Bullseye level of hackery in the Ultimate-verse, which has bled over into 616 over time).

But using this scene from JLAvengers as canonical proof Hawkeye is better than GA makes no sense to me. Hawkeye made an amazing shot, that doesn't mean that GA couldn't have made it. For all we now GA was busy doing something else. There is nothing here that suggests that, say, GA tried the impossible shot and missed it and then Hawkeye made it.

And, of course, Busiek might be a somewhat biased writer on this matter given his Clint-boner.

>Ralph, the Leaguer who tends to have similar-character conflict with Plastic Man, giving Ollie grief over his redundancy.

Hanzo

This

>Hawkeye vs Felicity's Ex