Where my atheists at?

Where my atheists at?

Hell

Out defending feminism and the downtrodden of course with Athiesm+!

In the fucking underworld where you belong.

german atheist masterrace.
>tfw not a cucked catholic/protestant voting CDU

>get fondled and raped by a pedophile who calls himself Mr. Tickle
>get told by atheists Mr. Tickle doesn't exist

>But But ... muh jeebus

Sitting at home because

"None of this matters"

All books are true wtf are you on?

keyboard warrior and disciple of Hitchens since 12 reporting in *tip* *tip*

Atheist intellectual here. Isn't it baffling that people here still hold to a dessert jew fairytale to save europe from a religion with the same origins, meanwhile every head of church is basically a cuck enabling mass immigration and cuckoldry

Religion is the only thing that keeps degeneracy and people in check. It's why the jews keep their religious identity and traditions alive while getting the goys to give up their religion.

>Atheist intellectuals

Jews are just tribalistic nutsjobs thats why they have so much cohesion not because of their religion.

>Proof the nothing become something:

how to btfo atheists with 2 words

moral relativism

>very head of church is basically a cuck enabling mass immigration and cuckoldry
thanks for remembering the eastern churches exist, fucking proto spic

>Mfw even after all these years, the only "argument" religion cucks use against atheists are images of unattractive men in unfashionable hats

Peter Pan God of Neverland...

Books, Movies and Cartoons....
Very Powerful

hi

Sup Forums is filled with religious fucktards though

>pic related

the only god I know

Where the jews ?

This bait is so weak but yet I have to reply.

DELETE THIS, HEATHEN

I don't believe in any gods, but I don't really make that part of my identity. As long as you don't act like a cunt in the name of your faith I couldn't give less of a shit.

>Germans ruining Christianity since the Roman Empire
Isn't there some nignogs and a old hag you need to be dealing with?

>proof God exists
>proof Allah exists

Allah is the word for God in Arabic. Muslims speaking english don't say Allah, they say God. Don't be an ignorant cunt OP.

cockroach.jpg

The one true god

it sumarises you all pretty well

Praise be to Kek

Their religion is their identifier. Most jews today vary in terms of ethnicity. Religion is what unites them.

no its not its the same 10 christfags over and over again

there is no way anyone here actually believes in God

The singularity is not nothing.

Are you implying me that you follow the bible (Literally) to solve every daily problem you have?

>moral relativism

please, do tell more.

Here
Redpilled by stupid Christcuck uni
Fuck cuckstianity

>unfashionable hats

christian detected

I'm an atheist but even I think that image is stupid and illogical.

Religious texts followed today have been passed down for millenias. If you managed to find a beginning cult, theory, or non-conventional religious document that was created but not widely followed or shut down by the other religions, then that is what you would use.

This is also why Pastafarianism is fucking retarded, but even that proves a statement of how not all beliefs are accepted and to have "government approved" religions goes against our constitutional right to freedom of religion. Nobody can tell us what to believe, so if they create a church and religious text for it, and say it's a real religion you cannot stop them and must accept it.

how to btfo superstitious idiots with 2 words

prove it

No being a jew is what unites them.

>moral relativism

Morals are relative. I wouldn't judge a mongol warrior under Djingis Khan as harshly for being a rapist as I would a modern western person. It's all how you're raised.

prove God doesn't exist gypsy

>no true Sup Forumsack argument
As long as they understand the danger of Islam I don't care what they believe.

Atheists always like to push objective morals and bash things such as religious morality, but if atheism is true it means there is no better reason to believe your morals over mine.

Which is religious.

Cant see him nor detect him so hes not real.

Right here.
But I'd like to know what's so wrong with owning a fedora.
I'm an atheist and I own a fedora. What's the problem?
If people can support outdated ideologies and 2000 year old religions, why can't I partly adhere to fashion that is less than a hundred years old?

Prove fairies don't exist faggot

>millenias
Stopped reading there.

No its racial.

>no true Christcuck :^)
>pope Francis isn't actually head of the church
>uhh my specific infallible church has never been cucked
>muh straw men against opponents lol *tip
>Jesus was not Jewish he was aryan

Cargo cult religion is only true religion

Prove that peaceful Muslims exist.
>You can't

>partly adhere

This is the problem. If you go full Frank Sinatra that's fine (at a jazz club lol). It's the blazer, jeans, sneakers and fedora look atrocious. Also, fat people can't be fashionable, they should just wear tents until they're thin or dead.

I dont think its so much owning a fedora, but rather not having a jawline underneath it.

They don't

>if atheism is true it means there is no better reason to believe your morals over mine

Yes there is.
There's very provably reasons to think that sacrifing children at altars for greater crop-yield is a worse moral behaviour than to spread some fertilizer over the crops instead.

I'm an athiest, basically a christian fellow traveller. Christianity had got just dilute enough that it didn't burn people, and was making for a comfy society, you don't have to believe in it, just don't masterbate in the street or anything weird. Old men on clouds is moronic, but I can live and let live.

Then it got faggy and started said 'savages and shitskins are human, let them in'. And there goes the neighbourhood (i.e. western civilisation)

prove a teapot doesn't orbit the sun retard

One thing about religion that doesn't add up is lack of polytheism. We study Greek and Roman gods and call them "myths". How does that make sense when they were heralded as gods a part of a greater religious belief.

So basically we blaspheme upon their ancient beliefs and don't take them as seriously as when we insist there is one God.

If anyone gets what I'm trying to say please respond. Some of the greatest empires we had were Polytheistic, what does that say about us now?

bible includes a lot of science and shiet
apostoles wouldn’t martyr themselves for a thing they made up
apostole paul wouldn’t just convert to a prosecuted religious minority and wouldn’t martyr himself if he wasn’t 100% convinced

>One thing
Everything in the bible does not make sense.
It's like the big book of non truths.

We would notice if it did.

Do you even know what Atheists means?

>I'm Agnostic

in other words, the only thing stopping you raping kids is the worry that the sky fairy will toast your feet in another world. You fucking dirty pervert.

Well I mostly agree with that. I only wear my fedora when I'm going out, it's cold or rainy, and I'm properly dressed up. Otherwise it makes you look like a complete fool.
Also I would obviously never wear it indoors.

Here bro

>there are people that still believe there's an invisible sky wizard judging their every move

What the fuck were those books called again? I swear I had like 112 of the cunts or something around that number.

>2016
>not being a kekite

I'm a Nihilist only because I'm yet to find a religion that even appeals to me. All the major religions suck in my eyes.

Religion does not mean bible. I'm referring to monotheistic religions versus Polytheistic
People shifted from poly to mono and now pretend as is poly was automatically incorrect. Who is to judge that?

i don´t see dubs or trips
CHECKMATE KEKIST

i’m a generous man here is your (you)

wow kek just got btfo

You're a godanm retard

>inb4 they get buttraped by the Big Jujus of The Mountain for believing in their kike god

Religion and atheism are spooks

I think the whole i'm actually a conduit to god and nobody else can talk to him meme was a part of it.

Instead of some oracle get high off cave gases spurging out random shit.

If Mr tickle doesn't exist then how do you explain pic related?
checkmate.

preserving cultures and religions is pointless and unnecessary. slows us down from moving forward too

polish """"""""culture""""""""

ahmed pls

what time is it there ? why drunk already ?

Mr tickle also likely a pedophile.

Proof the Big Bang existed

Something seems off, could this be the anti-tickle?

The pole is speaking the truth.

Busy building, exploring and explaining stuff.

Also if you believe the whole zeitgiest shit i think they implied that god is the sun

1 sun = 1 god

Where as all the greek and roman shit was to do with the stars or planets of which there were multiple of them.

>implying you read anything other than the menu at McDonalds