Spaniards destroyed this

Spaniards destroyed this

fucking savages had it coming, eat it puta

spaniards are subhumans

Hello Mexicunt, remember me? Surprised to survived for so long, jow much do you pay the cartels?

Mexican subhuman VPN

proxyfag detected

Tenochtitlan is still there, underground but still there.

wrong, just an Aztecboo, dunno whos the other retard

who give a shit

You helped out. Oh wait no, *you* didn't, because you're not descended from the native americans. You're a spaniard yourself.

>WE WUZ AZTECS N SHEEEEEEIT

It was Karma that 500 spaniards destroyed the genocide empire who were killing 80.000 fellow meso-amercians ritualistically in their capital over a 4 day period. had it coming tbqh

careful there buddy those are too many characters. dont want to reach all your bandwith in a sigle post would you?

future civilizations will see aztecs as pioneers, the first and best of their kind in overpopulation control, they knew what happened with mayans, what happened with olmecs they didn't want to fall on food shortages like they did, they didn't want their civilization to crumble.

thats extremely primitive compared to the rest of the world at the time

>babylon tier civilization
>in 1500s AD.

>primitive

it was still impressive as fuck

science, technology, religion... they had their own unique spin on all of that shit. Had the moons synced up to their calendars and shit. Had a numerical model and proved a lot of mathematical theorems. Would have been cool to see where they would have ended up 1000 years later without Europeans ever discovering it.

>Humboldt also published a comparative analysis of bread and meat consumption in New Spain (México) compared to other cities in Europe such as Paris. The city of México consumed 189 pounds of meat per person per year, in comparison to 163 pounds consumed by the inhabitants of Paris, the Mexicans also consumed almost the same amount of bread as any European city, with 363 kilograms of bread per person per year in comparison to the 377 kilograms consumed in Paris. Caracas consumed seven times more meat per person than in Paris. Von Humboldt also said that the average income in that period was four times the European income and also that the cities of New Spain were richer than many European cities.

>Meximemes take control of their country
*becomes a shithole*
*blames who made them prosperous in the past for their current shitholeness*

>science, technology, religion... they had their own unique spin on all of that shit. Had the moons synced up to their calendars and shit. Had a numerical model and proved a lot of mathematical theorems.
it was pretty much all useless shit that revolved around their evil religion. only viably useful thing is their use of 0 as a placeholder, AFAIK

civilizations would have risen and collapsed until one managed to conquer a bunch of northern and Caribbean native tribes and civilize them forming an empire(like rome). however that is highly unlikely because they had no horses or Calvary.

it was primitive because it was essentially the same as sumeria or ancient china/indus valley indian civilization.

How developed was the united states in 1500?

it was all the criollos bumping up the average. new spain was more unequal than modern mexico

whats your point? how developed were you in the 1500's?

>it was pretty much all useless shit that revolved around their evil religion. only viably useful thing is their use of 0 as a placeholder, AFAIK
Source? Pretty much all of the codices were burned so I am genuinely interested to learn how much you know about their developments to determine it all revolved around religion.

The sacrifices were against those that were said to be impure souls. The west lets them run around around freely.

There were 3 million criollos in New Spain.Mestizos weren't the majority at the time.Spanish were.Even then Humblodt said that Mexican peasants were better fed than the ones in Germany or Russia

the united states didnt exist back then. it was just filled with different tribes of natives until the anglos showed up

thats why I said AFAIK
you're the one who said they had a unique spin on everything and proved all these mathematical theorems so I figured you'd correct me

Does the Inca poster post here? Basically, Incas had higher rate of development than europeans (reached major civilizational milestones in half the time). Basically, disgutsing eurangutan spaniards wiped out a superior people with their pestilence.

Oooooooh my god, just shut the fuck up you massive faggot
Can't wait for the indian cunt with NN to fuck you niggers back to the shadows

I've read a book on toltec wisdom, it was very interesting. They came to a lot of the same conclusions as ancient Buddhists.

I'm a different guy.

i'm not arguing it wasn't primitive, i'm arguing that it had potential to grow.

Ancient Rome started as a hamlet before it grew into a megacity. Of course Mesoamerican cultures had a lack of key resources like horses, pigs/sheep

wtf are you sperging about

he's a non-country, ignore him lol

Despite not possessing the concept of a fraction, they produced extremely accurate astronomical observations using no instruments other than sticks, and were able to measure the length of the solar year to a far higher degree of accuracy than that used in Europe (their calculations produced 365.242 days, compared to the modern value of 365.242198), as well as the length of the lunar month (their estimate was 29.5308 days, compared to the modern value of 29.53059).

didn't know ancient buddhists sacrificed virgins

Comparable to sweden. Most likely less developed do to geographical location.

Case in point. They existed, you didn't. I'd mark that as a win for the mesoamericans.

My ancestors :)

>Spaniards liberated the New World from their blood god worshipping emperors
Hey, thank you Spain!

you didn't exist either?

Niggas murdered over 20000 a year on sacrifices, they deserved

eurangutans partook in human sacrifice as well. growing pains of a civilization.

you missed my point friend

Y lo volvería a hacer

porque hacian tantas escaleras que no llevaban a ningun sitio?

>kill people to conserve food and shiet
a truly magnificent revelation bestowed upon us by the noble Aztecs.

..and got qt kuruminhas

devolved el loro
Para representar la ascension al paraiso

why was the product of spaniards and aztecs less than the sum of its parts

>tfw the incoming 9.0 earthquake will destroy the inferior spanishit buildings

Oh my, I better travel back in time and tell my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaddy that he, his cobbling business about 400 km northeast from where I currently am and the grand principality of funland didn't exist.

>you're not descended from the native americans. You're a spaniard yourself.
This.
Current latin americans are the descendants of the invading Spaniards.
Current Spaniards are the descendants of some farmers who stayed at home and didn't bother anyone.

Your grampas are the bad guys, pendejos, not my grampas.