Are women finally waking up?

Are women finally waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709396/Merkel-RUINING-country-Germans-revolt-four-savage-attacks-Muslims-week-blame-ISIS-terror-attacks-million-refugees-welcomed-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, they are starting to see the danger as a threat. Women are very prone to threats.

They woke up at sundown.

It's already too late.

So it took her 7 months to tweak her little view of rapefugees.
Call Stockholm, we have a genius here.

WTF I hate women now

Yes, they are waking up to their Muslim boyfriends fucking them.

Everyone could know that the rapefugees have no respect for human beings.

Do you have pictures of her being blacked?

I don't know, but I've finally taken the "oppressed moderate muslims" bullshit out from my girlfriend's brain. Gotta thank those pew polls, they work wonders to expose how dishonest the media really are.
Now she's going to sweden and asks me how enriched the places she'll be staying in are.
A healthy fear of abdullahs is a must for non-suicidal women, sadly.

She's kind of qt? I-is she worth saving Sup Forums?

>France
It writes itself.

Has she got cuts on her arm?

Why are Jews now helping us? Is they also waking up?

no

I was shilling for Trump since about October 2015.

I don't think the diaspora Jews support Trump, the Israelis always have.

nah. she probably has a t*rk boyfriend anyway.

Sure looks like.
>cutter confirmed

i wanna lick her german asshole

tfw no german gf :(

No you fuck, women don't wake up they just do as their told and fit in to the greater society and do as their expected

If they are expected to be liberal sluts that's what they'll be, if they are expected to be conservative housewives. That's what they'll be

Religious Jews support Republicans 2:1
Secular Jews support Democrats 3:1

And to think women still wonder why they have been treated like children for most of human history.

Check out the Brexit votes, women were roughly 50% of Leave across the board. Also looking in the crowd of the RNC there seems to be plenty of women. They can be woken up, just need enough pressure from authority figures and the general population.

This makes me sick to my stomach. I know I should be happy that women are finally becoming red-pilled, but they are the ones who started this whole fucking mess in the first place by letting them in and now they blatantly turncoat to right wing politics.
>REFUGEES WELCOME HE HE HE I'M SO PROGRESSIVE, YOU ARE JUST A WHITE CIS MALE. THEY ARE THE NICEST, SMARTEST PEOPLE EVER
>TE HEE HE, ME AND MY FRIENDS GOT RAPED. GUESS I'M ANTI-IMMIGRATION NOW, SO YOU CIS-WHITE MALES BETTER FIX THE PROBLEM I CAUSED XD

In the US you mean?

RARE

of course.
I'm talking about American parties - that should imply I'm talking about American voters.

Our Jews are pretty normal.
Sure we get insane leftists but we also get quite a few right wing jews.

Majority of Jews voted in favour of Brexit and hate our left wing party because it sucks Palestine's cock.

No.

Least not in the states. I know several women who think we should have open borders and several more who openly will say things like "I hate myself because I am white"

They will learn even if its too late.

Sadly religious Jews are outnumbered in the US 9:1 or so.

Fucking newfaggot.

israel is our greatest ally m8. did you think it was just a meme?

At the RNC they all looked middle aged at the youngest though.

Of course ALL young people are left wing but you're much more likely to find a male right winger under the age of 30 than a female one.

So?

Women are not able to do responsible decisions regarding safety and borders, they are like children that need protection.

You don't get mad at a dog for trying to cross the road without looking, you simply try to prevent it from doing so.

This, little bro

>Why are Jews now helping us? Is they also waking up?

Speak English you nutsucking fuck.

From what I gather, it's mixed. Women/girls who stay at home are more capable of free thought i.e. not institutionalized hogwash that women in an academic or workplace environment are exposed to. There are plenty of redpilled women NEETs. There are also plenty of bluepilled cunts. The same goes for males.

The truly good ones are aware of the shit happening and decide to work on themselves in preparation for the shitstorm that's likely to come.

>Are women finally waking up?

I don't know. I didn't have to argue with women after Merkel broke the law in September and loaded those millions of Moslems from Hungary into Germany. I didn't get angry looks from women after the attacks of New Years Eve became public. I didn't hear our male interns talking about walking together in groups when they are going to the city.

This whole welcome campaign was a publicity stunt anyway. German magazine did a story on it trying to find the people and it wasn't even more than 50 girls being recruited. You can watch the videos on YouTube where there is only a dozen of them standing in front of a silent crowd. The mass media pulled a Wag The Dog with those pictures on the news.

No you idiot

Because all of Donald's children are married to Jews

Yes, go make my breakfast, faggot.

This

>Women/girls who stay at home are more capable of free thought

Can confirm. Not a NEET, but I spend alot of time online. A disgusting amount if I'm honest.

Prolly taste like kebab

You still punish the dog for bad behaviour, so it'll learn not to repeat it's mistakes. 3-5 years in prison for every turncoat sounds fair.

i bet her asshole tastes sweet and smells like roses

Mind if save this CUTE image?

I think propaganda can only go so far at neutering your instincts when their is a large opposition in place. In a society where the propaganda is 100% believed it is simple to over power self preservation.

>women completely abandoning their previous beliefs like butterflies shed an old shell

wake me up when something new is going on, I expected this for many months now.

it's all yours friend.

It was bound to happen. Women want a wide variety of penises to choose from, they don't want all those penises coming at them uninvited.

Jews create the problem and then offer a solution.
They have done this for 1000 years

look how they write the FULL NAME of her
so obamas isis fuckers can hunt her down easily

>Yes, they are starting to see the danger as a threat.
>starting to see the danger as a threat.
>danger as a threat.

WELL FUCK ME, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT DANGER IS A THREAT

As long as there is people, there is hope.

>tell the interviewer whatever they want to hear so they put her photo in the paper

>only when they're getting raped and harassed to women begin to see the danger

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF WHITE WYMYN

i mean what we see as danger vs what they do.

Not women.

Women constantly invite problems or create problems out of nothing in order to then obtain attention as a victim

It is basic women psychology, they still teach it High School in some countries. It's just basic common sense

So in this case they have now caste themselves as the receivers of both sexual attention and victims of it. Double attention. This is the brave new world we live in

Trump is a Genius.

Isreali Jews =/= leftist American Jews

All of my German friends aged 18-29, myself included, want to and are trying to gtfo asap from Germany. It's a literal shitshow here. We're all trying to go to USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand but it's not easy.

People's attitudes towards Germany have made such a 180 in the past year. 1 year ago I would see so many positive comments and praise online about Germany by all sorts of international people but today it's just shit talk and hate with an occasional, "ich love Dutchland" by someone with a name like Pratang Manpooloo or Muhammad Al-Fayiz. The amount of white western foreign exchange students to my uni have plummeted 10 fold and now we only get Indians and North Africans.

I've never seen a country self implode so fast before.

Jews are actually smart

There's a difference between Jews and ((((Jews)))), think of it like black men and niggers.

Dogs are kept on leashes.

Fembots with artificial wombs will be here sooner than female common sense. Then we wont have to tolerate their stupid cunt-whore opinions or their stupid nigger loving ways.

>tfw gf hates muzzies

No they are not. The majority of women will just follow the prevailing narrative. As we are seeing that left wing politics is taking a hit, more women will shift to conservative views.

They are flimsy and have no vested interest at all.

who cares

she's a slut anyway, let her be raped by niggers

>finally waking
women are more status oriented than men. They adhere to the status quo

What countries?

>I wish US was still redpilled and sexist

Link?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709396/Merkel-RUINING-country-Germans-revolt-four-savage-attacks-Muslims-week-blame-ISIS-terror-attacks-million-refugees-welcomed-year.html

You forget how fast things can turn around.

Are they finally in the kitchen? So the answer's no.

RARE

The regular shmuck Jew is no different than the rest of us. Most are actually ok, it's the evil elite who are the enemy, however by association we cannot trust ANY of them

this desu

Don't fall for the kike treachery retard. Its designed to get silly goyim like you to accept and respect (((Jewish))) """allies""".

Will never ever ever ever happen in this day and age. The only way something like would happen is if ww3 wiped out the current population and the clock started back at 0

Even if we did begin to remove all the tanned Germans you know you anglos would invade because of "human rights issues"

What, are you also one of those faggots that thinks because some Germans were Nazis they were ALL Nazis, or because some whites were slave owners then ALL whites have a responsibility?

I count at least two typos in this short caption. How are journalists this bad?

dogs dont get to vote

This kind of just blew my mind.

>I wanted this and now I don't because it's effecting me personally

I can't tell, you have an image for ants so I can't read it.

I want to fuck her

This. If you hate them both it is for entirely different reasons. Leftist Jews in America and Europe are Marxists.

Israeli Jews I guess you could ironically call fascists.

the easiest would be to stop welfare and gibsmedat...they would leave on their own and prob. go to sweden

Exactly - this is basic survival mechanisms for our tribe - we should not trust the (((Jew))), man/woman, poor/rich, etc.. as they are out together.

Likewise they shouldnt trust us, because logically we should be putting ourselves and our interests above them. Tribe survival.

Yep.

This is 100% correct. Actual israelis are cool, but the subversive shekelsteins are the worst.

If the dog runs out and dies alone, it's fine.
If it drags me out with it, it deserves to die.

L O N D O N

Fantastic. But hopefully we will have more bombings and shit to come, because people become aware of race.

I'm talking by 2030 it's make or break time. Nationalism will either save us, or multiculturalism will destroy us. BLM will spread like a cancer, and make the niggers nig, people will turn against them, mixed race relationships will be seen for what they are, selfish at the expense of the greater nation, islam will hit us with all sorts of shit and demand loads, people will get really fed up with them.

Better yet, people will break off their foriegn friends, making what needs to be done even easier. The state leftys will continue to push down harder on disent, making the inevitable Caeser that rises all the more brutal and decisive. With BLM, Islam, and the traitors all dealt with, it will be a new start.

It will be forged in fire, and it's coming. Just need things to get far worse, and for the bread and circuses to be taken away (western world is massivly in debt)

So 'soon'.

Hope she gets raped by dindus next town she steps foot outside.

The belief that a group as a whole has to suffer because of some members is tribalistic and liberal, and you should be ashamed. It's the same tactics Shillary supporters use to vilify Trump and those who are voting for him.

The more women are attacked by refugees and the more European men stand up and dare to open their fucking mouths, the more women will "wake up".

They don't wake up, that's not the reality they're living in. They're choosing sides, and our side is showing to be weak. The female mind as a creature seeks the strongest male, no matter if he is good or bad.

>politics will ever have a tangible impact on my life
wew lad, don't give in to the media hype

White women can only wake up to thiz:

>100% criminal
>100% aggressive
>100% alpha male
>100% big black cock